English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hayden .... steered Reading to victory against Northampton Town.

Reading outclassed Northampton Town and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jackson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Reading have finished Sixteenth in Division 3.

Pulled it off and escaped relegation :D

Reading have been awarded £828' date='168 in prize money.[/quote']

Just went in the red but now back out of it :P

Blackpool 3-1 WBA

Blackpool round off the season by beating there big rivals at the Hawthorns. All the big boys were given a rest, aswell as Matri making his full debut for the club.

Asamoah captained the side for the first time, and the Ghanian opened the scoring in the 16th minute. The Ghana midfielder was enjoying the role of being the main man of the team, and it was his free-kick that doubled the scoring, as Willian headed home. For the third goal it was Willians time to be provider, as his cross was flciked home by Brazilian team-mate Jadson. Albion scored a late conselation through Pirlo.

Despite being Blackpools lowest league position during the four seasons (14th), Manager Marc Spicer is very happy with how the season has gone. Winning a first domestic cup, reaching the Europa League Semi-Final aswell as signing some big players like Nani, Jadson and Matri.

Big congrats too everyone who has gained promotion, and comiserations to those relegated. I hope you guys continue to stick with your teams as this is definately one of the best setups around. Also Good luck to those in the play-offs, those games are horrible to manage lol :P

Wolves Finish 6th

Drogba wins the Golden Boot and Player of the Season

Wolves 2 - 1 Aston Villa

Gallas (3)

Llorente (8)

Schmelzer (75)

Wolves end the season, and their last competitive game at Molyneux, (before it's renamed the QNB Arena) on a high note. After challenging for the top 4 earlier on in the season, a 6th place finish isn't what the Midland side wanted, or expected. But in a league of complete uncertainty, finishing 6th is a great achievement.

Wolves jumped above Aston Villa to 6th after the game, Villa have had a disappointing end to the season, after leading at one point.

Didier Drogba maintained his form from recent seasons by winning the Golden Boot award, and is the Player of the Season. Wolves must have high hopes for next season with Drogba is such good form plus the arrival of Adebayor a few weeks ago.

4928524461_430c735ec8.jpg

Wolves gain £5.9M for finishing 6th in the league. After spending pretty big towards the end of last season, this money will help them dearly.

Ryan Grosvenor now has a busy summer to deal with, after guiding Wales to the World Cup Finals. Wales have been drawn against The Netherlands, Ukraine and Finland in Group C.

Season review and Wales review to come soon.

Another draw to the end of Burton Albion's see us finish with 4 draws in a row. Its better than losing every game but at the end of the season we needed a win or 2 out of them but thats football.

Im looking forward to the new season and bringing in a couple of players hopefully (couple from internal teams) then will face division 5 head on and look for instant promotion back up to division 4

Wolves Finish 6th

Drogba wins the Golden Boot and Player of the Season

Wolves 2 - 1 Aston Villa

Gallas (3)

Llorente (8)

Schmelzer (75)

Wolves end the season' date=' and their last competitive game at Molyneux, (before it's renamed the QNB Arena) on a high note. After challenging for the top 4 earlier on in the season, a 6th place finish isn't what the Midland side wanted, or expected. But in a league of complete uncertainty, finishing 6th is a great achievement.

Wolves jumped above Aston Villa to 6th after the game, Villa have had a disappointing end to the season, after leading at one point.

Didier Drogba maintained his form from recent seasons by winning the Golden Boot award, and is the Player of the Season. Wolves must have high hopes for next season with Drogba is such good form plus the arrival of Adebayor a few weeks ago.

[img']http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4928524461_430c735ec8.jpg[/img]

Wolves gain £5.9M for finishing 6th in the league. After spending pretty big towards the end of last season, this money will help them dearly.

Ryan Grosvenor now has a busy summer to deal with, after guiding Wales to the World Cup Finals. Wales have been drawn against The Netherlands, Ukraine and Finland in Group C.

Season review and Wales review to come soon.

Lets home Mr.Drogba continues his form for me at the World Cup and brings the trophy home for the Ivory Coast :P

2-2 draw at home to an inform Sunderland, not bad. Finished 13th in the end and considering I was in the relegation places a few weeks ago I'd take that.

I'm looking to make a few adjustments to my squad so if you're interested in anyone then give me a shout.

Man City 0-2 Chelsea

Song 18

Kamghain 63

Thought I would get something from this tbh.

Ive seen 5-4-1 beat 3-5-2 6-0 twice in the last couple of weeks, first time I was on the wrong side of that and once on the right.

Tonight Chelsea had Cesc Fabregas in defence and Alex Song playing as a striker n that Kamghain is rated 75, plus their manager hasnt logged in for nearly 3 weeks, so quite unlucky imo.

Manchester City have finished first in Division 1

We play Doncaster, Cambridge and Watford before the new schedule comes out.

:D Swindon Town are crowned champions of Division 4 after a comfortable 3-0 win over Morecambe. :D

Swindon, FGR and Doncaster all finish level on points but our goal difference puts us on top. Dead chuffed to win my first trophy in EC7777 in what is only my first full season as manager of Swindon. This is the hardest set-up I have competed in and so this is by far my best achievement since joining SM.

I am very happy with my squad and with some of the signings I have made. Michael Agazzi joined us 5 games ago and kept 4 clean sheets and just conceded a single goal. Andre proved to be a phenomenal signing too, scoring 17 goals in just 25 appearances. After the match I also had it confirmed that Wilfried Bony has signed for us and he will be an exciting prospect for us next season too.

Congratulations to Forest Green and Doncaster managers for gaining the other 2 promotion spots and good luck to Bradford, Grimsby, Rochdale and Bury for the play-offs.

Cheltenham Town have finished Second in Division 5.

Been a good season all in all, Div 5 is pretty brutal with only 1 automatic spot tho

Cheltenham Town have been awarded £751,259 in prize money.

Gets me back in the green which is nice :D

Cheltenham Town, have made it into the Division 5 Play-Offs. Please see your schedule for the date of the fixture.

Lets just hope SM picks me :o

well done to everyone who was promoted or made the play-offs.

HEREFORD finish the season with a 2-2 at home to Carlisle, sorry that the result ended in relegation.

2 goals in a minute saw us come back from 2-0 down but we conceded two goals from their only 2 shots on target so we only have ourselves to blame for not winning the game.

the 2 missed points have really hurt us though, prize money leaves us 970k in debt and last seasons ticket sales were 900k, finishing 8th instead of 9th might have got us out of debt and the chance to p/e a player or two.

cant complain at 9th though, started the season wanting to avoid relegation, so we can be happy with our final position.

also made the shield final, our first and probably last wembley appearance.

we have 6 potentially, very good youngsters with 4 playing international football and our problem is to cash in now or keep them, go into debt and hope they rise to become first team players, long or short term outlook, i dont know what to do.

i need to be in div 1 to break even but the 3 relegated teams are very strong and there are another 4 or 5 just as strong, already in division 2 so i dont expect to ever be promoted.

It seems 7 (SEVEN!!) victories in a row isn't enough for my Leyton to finish in the playoff zone. Finished the league in a high with 1-0 win against Notts County with de las Cuevas scoring our goal. Both Grimsby and Bury won so in the end we finished in 7th position,only 2 points difference from 6th placed Rochdale. Very proud with my team,i think it's the best season i've ever had in 7777. Like my team now,enjoying more about the result and i'm in the green too! Looking forward to next season

Just accepted bid from external for Ronald Vargas (AM/W, 87 rated). If anyone can beat 5m from external,VM me and i'll cancel the bid

Absolutely gutted to get relegated with Fulham. Nothing came together this season at all.

Really thinking about resigning and giving someone else a shot at managing the team.

it would be a shame to see you go.

you have a squad easily capable of doing what Shack has done with Everton this season.

i will set up an evening with Maud for you, when you visit Hereford, if it will make your decision any easier.

Norwich City are willing to listen to offers on every player in the squad.

Please don't message asking what I want' date=' just make an offer and if you have players I like I'll counter, if not I'll reject

Thanks[/quote']

Going by the few offers I've received I'm regretting this decision already :rolleyes:

Absolutely gutted to get relegated with Fulham. Nothing came together this season at all.

Really thinking about resigning and giving someone else a shot at managing the team.

it would be a shame to see you go.

you have a squad easily capable of doing what Shack has done with Everton this season.

i will set up an evening with Maud for you' date=' when you visit Hereford, if it will make your decision any easier.[/quote']

Agree with Smut here Mike. Stick around and get your side promoted, that's the best you can do for them, oh and as for Maud I'm sure it's just Smut in a wig, a bit like this.....

tv_mrs_browns_boys_02.jpg

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Everton outclassed Bolton Wanderers and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jelavić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Džeko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice way to see out the season with a convincing victory. :)

Finish with a very nice 100 points to my name and with two of my players as joint top scorers in the league! Chuffed to bounce straight back :D

Everton have been awarded £4,057,344 in prize money.

Fell -10k into the red just before this cash boost so now im sitting pretty for the season ahead, look forward to the fickle fans comming back to watch now were in div 1 :P

My aim for the season will now be just to consolidate a spot in the league, or basically not get relegated, anything else will be a bonus.

Looking to strengthen my team, willing to use the likes of Gourcuff/Banega/Barnetta/Alex in a p/e deal if anybody is looking to offload any 91+ players. Let me know guys.

Went all giddy last night and against my sensibilites by setting up for goals and going for it against Blackburn - some sort of final game humdinger was hoped for but in the end I was lucky to get a point.

Te upshot is this allowed Manchester United to creep in and take second as I slippe dto third. Fair play to United though, they were well out of the top four places a few weeks back so thier form over that time has been decent.

Big ups and ting to Chelsea also who crept into the top four there also.

Its all a tad predictable tho isnt it - a top four of Man City, Man U, Arsenal adn Chelsea? Such a shame that Sunderland, Wolves, Villa, Palace, Sheff United and WBA - who take up 5th to 10th couldnt just squeez in there. Hopefully these guys will shake it up again next season, who knows maybe the loan situ will put a little more strain on the big lads squads and the rotation may cause a few surprises? Its a Brain Burger - food for thought

So third then :-

Arsenal have been awarded £7,173,329 in prize money.

This means I have quite a healthy bank balance and a large squad, including top prosects that leave me bloated in areas I dont need to be. In other words - Arsenal are open for business.

I need two squad players - FWD/CF and LB

Both need to be 90 and upwards and safe at that rating. I really dont care how old.

If you have such let me know and we can discuss. The right player will mean a deal asap, if he's there or ther about then some contemplation woudl be needed.

First deal done and its a decent one:-

Stefan KIESSLING will join Arsenal in exchange for Wijech SZCZNEY and Gokan IRAVUL over a two part deal

A gud deal for bowth parteas but financially bettah for Bolton by some considerable way at present.

Plessur doing business with Jay, nice lad and a swift negotiation (as you wood epecd!)

Just the LB squad spot to fill and I am priddy much done - unless a head turner can be done for Mario GOMEZ or Wesley SNEIJDER

First deal done and its a decent one:-

A could deal for both parties but financially better for Bolton by some considerable way at present.

Pleasure doing business with Jay' date=' nice lad and a swift negotiation (as you would expect!)

Just the LB squad spot to fill and I am pretty much done - unless a head turenr can be doen for Mario GOMEZ or Wesley SNEIJDER[/quote']

So many spelling mistakes :P

Now that Doncaster have been promoted, im thinking about starting over with them. Hit 10 million in debt, but now down to around 9 thanks to the promotion bonus.

This isnt sustainable for the long term. The financial of gains from going up 1, or even 2 divisions isnt going to be enough to keep us expanding and in the green.

As a consequence,

Our STAR players can leave for CASH.

This means that Junior Paulinho and Kevin Mirallas can leave for CASH. Highest CASH offer gets him.

I want to keep the backbone of my team, so not all 88's are going. Just the star players that will generate a load of money.