English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Mertens' date=' Musacchio, Rondon, Theophile-Catherine, Kleber, Dos Santos, Lacina Traore and Ola John can all leave Tottenham for either cash or I'll give a 2 for 1 offer, lets negotiate :D[/quote']

Lacina Traore and Ola John are very interested to join Bolton. Made a cash offer for Lacina, not nearly your asking price but it's pretty much all I can give. If you're interested in a 2-for-1 which sees Traore and Ola join Bolton, take a look at my squad and see if a deal is possible.

First off congrats to all the promoted teams. I know how hard it is in a competitive gameworld so well done.

Well i've been in EC7777 for a few months now so here is my end of season recap for Rushden & Diamonds.

Took them over in mid October rooted to the bottom of Div 5, 4 points and 8 points away from next team, and a squad that was basically someone buying players with rude/funny names! Brought in some old pros and managed to find a few risers that weren't snapped up by you guys (yes I'm looking at you JMH!!) and got ended up 18th on 46 points. Top player Olivier Occean rose to 85 and has just been sold. The following deals have been accepted so phase 2 of the re-build is under way!

Chris Solly D ® from Huracan for £1.7m - a good Championship prospect who has played over 2000 mins this season

Jodri Masip G.K from CD Mirandes for 700k. Barca B keeper who might get a +2 if I'm lucky

Craig Noone - Midfielder from Parma for trade with Omoijuanfo. Another Championship player who has got a decent amount of minutes for league leaders Cardiff.

Oleksander Nasonov - Def/Mid ® from Volyn. Decent minutes for mid table Russian side.

Wu, Pingfeng - older midfielder from Guangzhou Evergrande bought purely as a squad filler as he was quite cheap and trade bait after 20 turns.

Jimmy Kebe - AM(RL) playing for Reading in the Premiership and hoping for a +2/3 as he has decent amount of minutes. Signed as a free agent.

Loris Arnaud - signed as back-up striker purely as a 20 week turn around profit maker, hoping to make a £2.5m profit.

Vitalli Vitsenets - 82 Midfielder signed from Shakthar but plays IRL for Illichivets and has almost 1000 mins.

was thinking that was all my transfer dealings for the next couple of months but Alexandru Vlad got a +6 today which means a possible £3.5m to play with if I sell...:)

Well we just negotiated a big deal which sees our two best players leave:

Lars Bender + Capoue for Mata + Suso + Cleverly + 11 million

First Bender is leaving to West Ham for 21 million + Suso + Cleverly

Then I'll buy Mata for 10 million + Capoue

I'm pretty happy with the deal but it leaves me in a bad squad state with only 3 defenders, 2 of which happen to be left backs. So now in the market for a defender and a striker, contact me!

(Negotiations were with West Ham)

Mertens' date=' Musacchio, Rondon, Theophile-Catherine, Kleber, Dos Santos, Lacina Traore and Ola John can all leave Tottenham for either cash or I'll give a 2 for 1 offer, lets negotiate :D[/quote']

very interested in some of them players especially ola john. :D

i've sent you a PM in game...

ah, man, so close so close...

Gillingham lose out on a play off spot after a couple of losses at the end.

just 1 point away but we ended up 8th.

Still I have to say that I've done a lot better than expected really - 8th in the championship with 19 decent 80+ players, and 3 of them were loaned in, it's pretty good.

Also we played a great deal of the season without any 90+ players at all...

any way, congratz to every one who's 'made it' :D

Any Division 4/5 side want a decent young RB?

Im looking to sell Bruno Peres (82) who was the starting RB for Santos last season' date=' and should be next season too so could rise into the mid 80s rather easily. Was looking for around £2.5mill, but negotiable depending on what division your in[/quote']

I'd happily give you £2.5m for Bruno Peres. Will make an ffer in a day or so unless someone already has.

Some BIG deals going down by the looks of it... and yet Everton still havent been invited to the party :(

As stated im still looking for one big marquee signing to make an impact on div 1 for next season. Once again will to use the likes of -

Barnetta, Bangea, Gourcuff, Dzsudzak, Kanu, Alex in a 2 for 1 deal (plus cash)

If the player is really good can also use the likes of Torres + Fellani aswell

Ideally looking for a sold 92+ player if at all possible.. let me know :P

Well we just negotiated a big deal which sees our two best players leave:

Lars Bender + Capoue for Mata + Suso + Cleverly + 11 million

First Bender is leaving to West Ham for 21 million + Suso + Cleverly

Then I'll buy Mata for 10 million + Capoue

I'm pretty happy with the deal but it leaves me in a bad squad state with only 3 defenders' date=' 2 of which happen to be left backs. So now in the market for a defender and a striker, contact me!

(Negotiations were with West Ham)[/center']

Think you just ripped that guy off lol

Ideally looking for a sold 92+ player if at all possible.. let me know :P

How the other half live?

i'm still negotiating with Bertie to get him to upgrade my 1 berth caravan and move out of the car park.

Loving the Internal Deals!

Carl Jenkinson of Charlton Athletic will be joining Southampton for Aidan White and 600,000.

After this completion Marc Wilson be going in the other direction for 6,800,000. Very Happy with this, as I sell some deadwood, and get a Right-Back. Great signing for BOTH sides.

Loving the Internal Deals!

Carl Jenkinson of Charlton Athletic will be joining Southampton for Aidan White and 600' date='000.

After this completion Marc Wilson be going in the other direction for 6,800,000. Very Happy with this, as I sell some deadwood, and get a Right-Back. Great signing for BOTH sides.[/center']

If only I knew Jenkinson was available :o I'm guessing you pmed the guy? Love the way you run Southampton :D

If only I knew Jenkinson was available :o I'm guessing you pmed the guy? Love the way you run Southampton :D

Just like the former boss Adkins? So annoyed how they treated the guy, but no, he was interested in Aidan White, so I thought lets see, and I threw in Marc Wilson too as I saw he needed some back-up in that area.

Pitch Inspection for Play-Off

Press Report

Due to the sheer amount of Snow being dumped on Southern England the pitch was covered last night, but the amount still has had an effect on the pitch. The people at Southampton are working hard on keeping the stands snow free. But it seems to be a working against the impossible. Referee will have an inspection at 3pm, and then once again at 6pm, and a decision will be made after the second inspection. It will be a huge blow if the game will be called off. We will see in the coming hours. I think it will go ahead 60/40.

I now have the true cost of my Liverpool Experiment.

If you don't recall, I tried to build a cup team full of associated Anfield players but the idea was canned when SM reversed the Gerrard deal for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Spend on Current and Ex Liverpool Players - £32.5m

Recouped on sales when abandoned - £14.4m

Experiment Cost - £18.1m

Essentially thats over £18m with nothing to show for it. B)

Brentford New Signings!

S Jain has landed their transfer target! Grzegorz Krychowiak will join their Brentford squad from Aberdeen for 975,000 plus Zouhair Dhaouadi.

Good signing for me, this Polish international. Needed him as before his signing Allen was our only CM.:eek:

The offer for Jason Lowe of FC Porto from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted to sign the English U-21 international. Will play as RB for us new season.

Woo Everton can finally announce a deal :P

The offer for Kévin GAMEIRO of Charlton Athletic from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£800k + Tranquillo BARNETTA + Hal ROBSON-KANU - Accepted.

Very swift an easy to sort out :) been after a good second string/cup striker to play along side Jelavic and now ive got my man!

Was the same deal i offered for Matri at external but i rate Gammy more so all in all im happy with the deal.

Well been a busy last hour for us as I've been desperately looking around for deals which see me get either a defender or a striker and I do have something to show:

Riccardo Montolivo is departing to Manchester City in a straight swap for Doumbia. Happy with the deal and I've got my first-team striker in him, so that's one positional hazard solved more or less.

Since I only have Sow and Mcaleny as my striker currently, Sow's value rocketed when I sold Kiessling to a ridiculous 16 million and I luckily got an external offer so he's off now before Doumbia arrives so I can sell him for his current ridiculous price-tag. The 16 million we get from him effectively makes us one of the richest teams in the game world (I presume..) !!

I am now in desperate need of a first team defender 89 minimum (exceptions for 88) and I have PLENTY of cash to offer as well as Gaitan and Nocerino (TB'd until Feb 3rd) so contact me if you have a good defender available.

Selling MIRALLAS and PAULINHO for CASH!

Il give it a day or 2' date=' start counting the pennies as the biggest bid wins.

Really need to do this now because otherwise at the end of next season there is the possibility of being 20+ million in debt. Effectively, if I didnt sell Nzonzi earlier on, I would be around 15 million in the red. Considering the slight upgrade in finances, I would still be ruining the team. So, these 2 players both have to go in this window. Going to hopefully buy some nice risers (I know they are hard to come by in this gw) to make Doncaster more sustainable.

Doesnt mean that we arent going to try and push up into division 2 though :P Keeping the backbone of the team (current 88s) is vital for it.

EDIT: Im just going to stress that if the deals are only a few million above CV in 2 days time, then im not going to accept. I do want a lot, and I now know what kind of cash a division 1 team chairman is willing to pay.[/center']

Last call now.