English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Still trying to get some deals done at Norwich. Willing to use 2 of mine for 1 of yours etc etc

I really want Gary Cahill. Have Susaeta available now, can give him and a decent amount of cash while Nocerino and Gaitan's TB ends on the 3rd so can also use them (pre-agreed deal).

anyone selling a LB with a rating of 88+?

Bedimo?

I'm taking offers on all my players, if I think a deal's worth doing. I will give and take 2 for 1s also.

In other news, competition on an accepted bid for Yacob from Quilmes. I offered chairman max so I'm reasonably hopeful.

Sorry I don't deal in public over the thread :o

No worries already sorted out a deal:

Markel Susaeta will depart to Liverpool in a deal which sees Camilo Zuniga along with a cash bonus of 2.6 million come our way. I'm very happy with the deal as Zuniga is extremely versatile and is a defender. With him coming in I now have 3 defenders to play for my front team rather then before where I had one center back and two left backs' date=' I can now field a proper XI!

Juan Mata is joining us for 10 million and Capoue now that Lars Bender has completed his move to West Ham. This was the second part of my deal with the West Ham manager.[/center']

Honda Powers Saints to the Final! (But at what cost?)

10996_1347983798.jpg

The Japanese Free Kick Machine

20' - Jonathan CRISTALDO gets to the byline and dinks a high ball towards the penalty spot.

BIGLIA turns it towards goal.

GOAL!! - It drifts past the keeper and in.

66' Free kick to Southampton directly in front of goal.

HONDA strikes the free kick underneath the wall.

GOAL!! - The ball goes just inside the post

79' - A lovely ball over the top to Da Silva EDUARDO.

He cushions a volleyed pass into the path of HONDA.

HONDA steals a yard on his marker and glances the header towards the far corner.

GOAL!! - It hits the post and bounces in.

Well, we win 3-0, the scoreline flatters us a little bit, the main problem is Kjaer and Oxlade-Chamberlain are ruled out for the final, me thinks it is sit behind the ball and hope for the best time. Honda, what signing, thanks Ryan!

Honda Powers Saints to the Final! (But at what cost?)

Well' date=' we win 3-0, the scoreline flatters us a little bit, the main problem is Kjaer and Oxlade-Chamberlain are ruled out for the final, me thinks it is sit behind the ball and hope for the best time. Honda, what signing, thanks Ryan![/center']

Didn't sign on forum and I posted like a min ago on the gw saying Honda free kick and he scored a free kick lol.

Cheltenham.gif

41096_1349973399.jpg

Joselu inspires The Robins

Cheltenham 5-0 Cambridge

S.VON BERGEN 37

S.JOSELU 38, 46, 65

J.UTAKA 81

Cheltenham cruise into the play off final comfortably seeing off Cambridge 5-0 on the night thanks to a hatrick from man of the match Sanmartin Joselu. The young Spaniard has been in terrific form this campaign scoring an impressive 27 goals in 28 league starts. Cheltenham will now play Oldham on Sunday night in front of a packed out Wembley for the chance of promotion but they will have to do it without inspirational midfielder Jermaine Jones who was ruled out tonight for 6 weeks with Achilles Tendonitis.

Yacob Joins Wrexham

yacob.jpg

Wrexham are delighted to announce the signing of Claudio Yacob from Quilmes. We had been watching the player for a few months and finally got it together to snap him up. There was competition from both Cheltenham and York, but the offer of Hans Norbye (81), Onazi (78) and £2.5 million was enough to secure his services. His wage will be £21,000.

The midfielder has made an exciting start to life in the Premier League with West Brom and his club are riding high in the league. I expect him to rise to 87 or 88 in the next month and to go higher than that in his career. He will mainly be a substitute unless he can get to 89 or above, which is unlikely in the short term. He joins Victor Moses, Winston Reid, Sebastien Corchia, Diego Costa and Daniele Dessena as medium term propsects.

Ok guys, mission accomplished for Burnley, we avoided relegation!

We have several bids in for Yanga-Mbiwa. However none of these quite line up with our requirements.

Ideally we'd like an 89 rated replacement, plus another player rated 89 and up to 30 years old. I realise this is a big ask, so will consider adding another player into the deal.

PM me - live chat doesn't work on my computer, plus I'm in New Zealand, makes things a bit tricky!!!

With the season ending and the new season starting soon, I was wondering what people would think of bringing back (it was done earlier I believe..) the weekly awards - Player of the Week, Manager of the Week, Manager of the Month etc. It would surely liven up the forum aspect of the game world and get more people into it. Opinions?

With the season ending and the new season starting soon' date=' I was wondering what people would think of bringing back (it was done earlier I believe..) the weekly awards - Player of the Week, Manager of the Week, Manager of the Month etc. It would surely liven up the forum aspect of the game world and get more people into it. Opinions?[/quote']

i'm sure it would go down well, it just takes a lot of time and committment from the person doing it.

i'm sure it would go down well' date=' it just takes a lot of time and committment from the person doing it.[/quote']

I'd be more than willing to do it but I want to be sure of two things:

1) Whether everyone is ok with the idea

2) Whether some of the more experienced people in 7777 want to do it as I just joined very recently as most of you know and think it's fair that if someone who has been here longer wants to do it he should do it

If people are fine with the idea as well as me running it then I'd be happy to do it*

*Refer to point 2

i'm happy with it & i cant see anyone objecting to you doing it.

give it until tuesday/wednesday and if no one has objected then go for it.

if anyone else wants to do it , then why not pick a division or two each.

Bertie is in negotiations with the owners of 7777 to bring back the A.R.S.E. cup next season.

The offer for Rafik Djebbour of Olympiacos from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy that i have got him:D, with 14 goals so far is highest scorer in Greek league. Has a very good chance to hit 88.

Next transfer in at Bolton:

Junior Paulinho will be joining us from Doncaster for a cash fee of 17.7 million. Doncaster manager Darlo had previous stated that he would go for cash. I got competition from Sheffield United and upped my bid to about 6 million over CV and I am happy to say that it was the highest bid. Not worried about the amount as Paulinho is a class player with a bright future ahead, in for a rise in the next changes as well. Sold a couple of players to make up some money to buy him and I still have a very good amount of cash left. Again, very, very pleased to say that he'll be joining us.

With the season ending and the new season starting soon' date=' I was wondering what people would think of bringing back (it was done earlier I believe..) the weekly awards - Player of the Week, Manager of the Week, Manager of the Month etc. It would surely liven up the forum aspect of the game world and get more people into it. Opinions?[/quote']

More opinions on the above?