English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

just letting everyone know im quitting cambridge and this game at the end of the season, lost all interest in this game about 2 months ago for a number of reasons but no bothered to explain them all i just feel this game is after getting worse and worse with every update and the layout is just horrendous now also the random rating changes are just stupid and loads of other problems. if anyone wants them give me a shout.

Debuts

Sam Johnstone and Carl Jenkinson are to make there uncompetitive debuts tonight in the friendly against Oldham. Biglia is the only name on the teamsheet that will probably play tomorrow, and even he is benched. I hopefully expect these to put pressure on the team next season to maybe get a few games extra than they should.

Tomorrow is key, today is about giving the youth a run out. Whatever the result is, I guess I am proud I got this far, but the board are on my back, and if I do not get promoted, they might think about my contract with the club.

Ross Barkley!

I am also happy to announce Ross Barkley has passed his medical at Southampton, and should be arriving soon for a fee of around £4m (Undisclosed).

Frimpong and Kacaniklic Promoted

These two players have been impressing me off the pitch, so have now been given official squad numbers for the forthcoming Season. Frimpong will wear no.25 whilst Kacaniklic will wear no.31.

Done a post on transfers what have happened at City this week

link is here. :)

Dont think ill be changing anything in my first team now, wouldnt do any harm get a winger in though but dont think I could get a decent one for cash in this set up.

Ive got a few agreed loans to go out next season, Alcantara Rafinha and Wilfred Zaha are set to join Tamworth for the season.

Striker Fabio Borini has been linked with York and he will be joining up with them.

Just so you all know I am not selling or loaning Alarcon Isco, had plenty of interest in him, he will get games for me in the upcoming season when he gets his rise.

Alcantara Thiago who we signed from Huddersfield for £11M around 15 months ago will get his first full season at City, highly doubt my chairman would allow him go on loan anyway. :P

*Everybody who is sitting in the youth set up can go on loan so if there is anybody who interests you then they are the ones available for loan.

;2418722']no one else suspicious of the Mata deal? probably the worst ive ever seen.

(no offence :P)

West ham well and truly been decimated

I agree. I know it's a two part deal, but the second part (Clevz + Suso + 10m cash makes the deal even worse IMO) Daylight robery If ever I saw one :P

Friendly Report:-

Bolton Wanderers 1 Vs. Leyton Orient 0

Filipe Luis 57

Bolton Wanderers faced of against Leyton Orient last night as the teams went head-to-head in their friendly fixture. It was Bolton who triumphed in the match but not by a large margin. Bolton were in control of the possession having 59% of the ball. Both teams were equally attacking with numerous shots on goal - a total of 39 between the two teams but only 1 was on target. It was the Bolton captain who scored the goal, Filipe Luis, finding himself in space, curled in a brilliant shot to get a memorable goal. After Bolton took the lead, Leyton tried to come back into the match but it was in vain as Jay's side held on until the final whistle. New signing Tom Cleverely had his debut in the friendly tie and couldn't have hoped for a better start - being named as the Man of the Match. Bolton fans expect big things from the young English midfielder.

Put together a thread for the awards: The Honour Roll

Take a look. As I stated in the thread, it would be very much appreciated if someone could volunteer (outside of Division 2) to help me with the awards as I would prefer not to hand out the awards for my own Division. If anyone is interested, drop a message for me.

Cheers

Been doing even more negotiating and I'm happy to say I've closed another deal for myself:

Yanga Mapou M'Biwa along with Viktor Fischer and Niang M'Baye will be joining us and Nico Gaitan and Nocerino with an additional bonus of 3 million will be departing the other way. Gaitan and Nocerino are TB'd until 3rd of Feb so we've pre-agreed a deal. Very happy with the deal as Yanga is one of the best defenders in Ligue 1 and it looks very likely that he'll be making a move to the Premier League this window. With my positional hazards, having only 1 center back in my squad rated above 75, I'm happy to bring Yanga in who'll operate alongside Toulalan. Niang is another one who fills a position I'm lacking in, coming in as a striker sub for Doumbia, my only other one being a 75 rated youth. Happy to have him behind Doumbia as he is no doubt packed with potential and talent - a definite one for the future. Viktor Fischer is absolutely amazing, immensely talented and I hold him in extremely high esteem. In for a massive rise when he gets reviewed, +7 or so I'd say. Another one who without a doubt is a star for the future.

Decided to stay at Fulham.

Need to get some changes in for the new season.

Rio Ferdinand can go. Looking for two younger players, rating not an issue, more looking for their prospects here. But don't offer me two 75's lol, be reasonable.

Rod Fanni is also up for sale. I can use him and one of the others to score a higher player if needed?

Renato Augusto is also available. Looking to straight swap him for a DM, or add him to another player to score a higher rated.

Estiban Cambiasso can also go. Looking for a younger CM, or as above can include to sell..

I'm also looking for a solid 90 keeper. Can include my 89 keeper, and one of the others, like Fanni or Jelle Vossen to secure a deal.

Cristian LEDESMA has completed his move to Shorpe United from Manchester City for £12,000,000

NEWS_1251714498_ledesma.jpg

Ledesma moves to Glanford park for first team football and is very pleased to work with some former teams mates and a new manager.

Monro has said Montoya,Ognjen Vukojevic and Jake Forster-Caskey will show him around the stadium,training camp and much more to help him get settled.

Guys i might sell Nene but if no one wants i dont mind keeping him as he gets quite alot of assists :D

Done All I Can

Playoff Final tonight, named the players and formation early so they know what to do, put my tactics up on the board, now they are off to get a massage and pre-match spa treatment to relax them then off to Wembley from our Hotel. Ross Barkley and Carl Jenkinson have been benched for the game after their impressive but stale debuts last time out.

Captain Alba cannot wait.

Decided to stay at Fulham.

Need to get some changes in for the new season.

Rio Ferdinand can go. Looking for two younger players' date=' rating not an issue, more looking for their prospects here. But don't offer me two 75's lol, be reasonable.

Rod Fanni is also up for sale. I can use him and one of the others to score a higher player if needed?

Renato Augusto is also available. Looking to straight swap him for a DM, or add him to another player to score a higher rated.

Estiban Cambiasso can also go. Looking for a younger CM, or as above can include to sell..

I'm also looking for a solid 90 keeper. Can include my 89 keeper, and one of the others, like Fanni or Jelle Vossen to secure a deal.[/quote']

good lad! youll most likely do a Man City & Everton!

Done All I Can

Playoff Final tonight' date=' named the players and formation early so they know what to do, put my tactics up on the board, now they are off to get a massage and pre-match spa treatment to relax them then off to Wembley from our Hotel. Ross Barkley and Carl Jenkinson have been benched for the game after their impressive but stale debuts last time out.

Captain Alba cannot wait.[/quote']

Good luck tonight!