English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Cheers guys. Lot of pressure to come straight back up especially with he average rating of 91 for my first team. :o

You wont come straight back up like me.. youl be sucked into div 2 mid table obscurity ;)

I jest :P div 2 is a tricky league to get out of, but if i can do it half assed im sure youve got no worries mate! nice to see you stay :)

On the hunt for a new defender for the season.. preferably 90+ anybody selling?

You wont come straight back up like me.. youl be sucked into div 2 mid table obscurity ;)

I jest :P div 2 is a tricky league to get out of' date=' but if i can do it half assed im sure youve got no worries mate! nice to see you stay :)

On the hunt for a new defender for the season.. preferably 90+ anybody selling?[/quote']

Of course I am ;). Always selling or buying someone :P

Looking to trade out Feret and around £2 million for a defender of similar or slightly higher standard.

Feret is rated 88, rock solid and can play anywhere in midfield. Got 10 assists and 4 goals in 33 starts in division 2 last season, with an average rating of 7.79.

Hello Lads

I joined 7777 midseason - and managed to take Leeds down to Div 2

Quite keen to bolster the defence with a 90 - and perhaps able to offer an 89 + 88 in exchange or even 2 x 89s.

If any of you are looking to bolster your squad numbers - let me know if you've got a 90 DC/DRLC that you're open to selling.

Cheers

Cheltenham.gif

Cheltenham Promoted

Cheltenham Town 2-1 Oldham Athletic

Attendance: 84,879

T.PINA 27

J.UTAKA 28

M.NOBLE 66

Cheltenham recover from a goal down to earn promotion to Div 4 thanks to a match winning performance from skipper Mark Noble. Definitely feared the worst when we fell behind but delighted after such a long hard season to go up. Div 5 is pretty brutal only offering 1 automatic spot so really didn't want to waste this opportunity. Div 4 here we come :P

also get in lol!!!! plymouth do an exeter (7046) and gain promotion beating middlesboro 1-0 in the play off final, there second promotionin 2 years. over the moon to be playing in the big league. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!! commiserations to the boro manager and goodluck for next season m8.

also get in lol!!!! plymouth do an exeter (7046) and gain promotion beating middlesboro 1-0 in the play off final' date=' there second promotionin 2 years. over the moon to be playing in the big league. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!! commiserations to the boro manager and goodluck for next season m8.[/quote']

Woo hoo. You done a Shorpe in this league but upsetting all the odds.

I was one of the weakests in division 2 and won via play offs by beating a tough Newcastle side :D

Good luck in division 1 it's tough when you have a little side but you will do well.

k6C2oa7dpYo

Little Scunny have him :D

That one of his 3 goals he scored for you last season :P hehe

Well Done to all the play-off winners. In particular RedBull as we always talk :) Glad hes finally got a desered promotion

As for Blackpool, I dont think we will be doing any transfer activity during the off-season. Had a few offers for some players but nothing I fancied, and cant see to negotiate a deal to suit both parties.

Perisic looks set to join Wrexham from us once they have raised funds, deal should be complete in a few days :)

That one of his 3 goals he scored for you last season :P hehe

Well Done to all the play-off winners. In particular RedBull as we always talk :) Glad hes finally got a desered promotion

As for Blackpool' date=' I dont think we will be doing any transfer activity during the off-season. Had a few offers for some players but nothing I fancied, and cant see to negotiate a deal to suit both parties.

Perisic looks set to join Wrexham from us once they have raised funds, deal should be complete in a few days :)[/quote']

NSUE plays a low ball into the feet of MICCOLI.

MICCOLI tries his luck with a cheeky flick at goal.

GOAL!! - The ball sneaks in.

The only goal he score which sounded like the one in the video :D

Haha I'm not bitter about Southampton's victory over Bath' date='

After all we were only superior in every category except scoring goals..

Oh well roll on next season..[/quote']

I gave Mignolet an ultimatum if he is at fault for our promotion fail then he would be released. Was on fire, but 4-3-2-1 has worked on 3-5-2 previous and it did once again. I think if the goal you scored wasn't offside then it could be different, Keisuke Honda did blast a penalty too, it was one sided, but not massively to the extent I had 3 shots and scored all 3, look at the West Ham result as an example!

CHAMPIONS STRIKE DEAL FOR AMERICAN !

sheahair.jpg

The offer for Brek SHEA of Wycombe Wanderers from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester City have confirmed that they have come to a deal with Division 5 club Wycombe Wanderers for former Tottenham Hotspur winger Brek Shea.

Things have started look brighter for Wycombe recently as they sacked manager Dragon and appointed Justin Alvey as the clubs new manager.

Wycombe who were £2.9M in debt, rightly decided to get cash out of City for the 22 year old and in the end the two clubs come up with a deal of £3M plus Michy Batshuayi for him and the deal sees Brek Shea go on loan to Wycombe next season.

Ben-SCFC had this to say:

Wycombe were in debt so with this deal it does get them out of it and gives them a good young player along with Brek returning to them next season.

I realise we are overpaying for him but at the end of the day it helps them out and if Brek passes his medical at Stoke in the week IRL I will be even more happier with the deal because he will be a potter.

There was something else aswell what made me do this deal, Michy Batshuayi is only on £7,700K and is concerned because he wants a new contract, I didnt want to pay him anymore so thats why hes going!!

OUT

200_200_1d22fca5778af88c086e2589ca2f296e-1344506984.jpg

Michy (Above) is the man included in the deal with the blues not wanting to pay him the extra £5K per game what he requested. :P

Henri BEDIMO has completed his move to Arsenal from Wrexham

And so concludes Arsenals transfer plans and activity. He's not as highly rated as I would have liked (88) and I've paid heavily given my chairladies CV but its an internal deal so I'm pleased.

I still sit on cash, Wesley Sniejder, Mario Gomez and Aaron Ramsey all of whom woudl be available for the right "upgrade" however.

Massive congrats to those who won promotion. Those that didnt though, keep the faith my brothers and sisters, next season could well be YOUR season.

Righty oh.

Arsenal are ready for the new season!

First Team – League

........................................GK

......................................Casillas

....................................Rated 95

RB.....................CB.......................CB..................LB

Sagna............Mascherano...............Silva...............Lahm

Rated 92.........Rated 93...............Rated 94............Rated 94

RW.....................CM.....................CM.................LW

Ribery.................Xavi.................Alonso ..............Robben

Rated 95............Rated 97..........Rated 94.............Rated 93

............................[FWD...............FWD

...........................Gomez..............Neymar

...........................Rated 93...........Rated 91

Second Team – Europe and Cup.............Reserves – Shield

GK Casillas 95......................................GK Casillas 95

RB Bosingwa 90....................................RB Munoz 88

CB Lucio 90.........................................CB Coates 86

CB Rolando 90.......................................CB Stambouli 87

LB Bedimo 88........................................LB Kelly 86

RW Cani 88.........................................RW Pacheco 85

CM Sneijder 93....................................CM Ramsey 88

CM Diarra 90.......................................CM Usami 85

LW Ayew 88........................................LW Contento 85

CF Suazo 89........................................CF Walter 86

CF Kiessling 90.....................................CF Mlapa 87

This will mean that available for loan for the upcoming season – available after the season ends only mind – I have:-

Michael Lumb, Rated 85, Aged 25, D,DM,M(L)

Jonjo Shelvey, Rated 84, Aged 20, M,AM©

Lukas Rupp, Rated 84, Aged 22, AM(RLC)

Kyle Bartley, Rated 83, Aged 21, D,DM©

Tormen Saimon, Rated 83, Aged 21, D(R,C)

Ryo Miyaichi, Rated 83, Aged 20, AM(RL),F(RLC)

John Flanagan, Rated 82, Aged 20, D®

English Changes may affect availability. Please note that Forest Green have first dibs on any loan player as per pre agreed feeder club agreement (I think!)