English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Viktor Fischer has joined us for 400k as part of my deal with Burnley. The rest of the deal will be carried out when Nocerino and Gaitan's TB ends. Rene Klingeburg - a new addition to the database - Schalke player will be joining us. Have competition from Doncaster but they only bid 601k while my bid comes up to 1 million in a deal, happy to get him, looks a talented lad

Gotta admit Ed thats a cracking looking team/squad youve got ready for next season.. your down as my favourite to win the league! after Everton of course ;)

In a very basic 3-5-2 id be looking at something like this for my strongest 11

........................................GK

......................................Valdes

....................................Rated 93

.....................CB.......................CB..................CB

............Alves...............Terry...............Johnson

.........Rated 91...............Rated 93............Rated 91

............................DM....................................

..........................Banega................................

.........................Rated 90.................................

RW.....................CM.....................CM.................LW

Bastos.................Kaka.................Fellani ..............Vucinic

Rated 92............Rated 94..........Rated 90.............Rated 92

............................FWD...............FWD

...........................Dzeko..............Torres

...........................Rated 92...........Rated 92

Total team rating 92

Second team/cups

Valdez

Alex

Monreal

Patterson

Gourcuff

Giggs

Milevskiy

Dzsudzsak

Wickham

Gameiro

Jelavic

Total team rating - 89 rated

Not too bad all in all :D

Gotta admit Ed thats a cracking looking team/squad youve got ready for next season.. your down as my favourite to win the league! after Everton of course ;)

Total team rating 92

Second team/cups

Valdez

Alex

Monreal

Patterson

Gourcuff

Giggs

Milevskiy

Dzsudzsak

Wickham

Gameiro

Jelavic

How come your keeper was put down as Casillas originally lol

Total team rating 92

Second team/cups

Valdez

Alex

Monreal

Patterson

Gourcuff

Giggs

Milevskiy

Dzsudzsak

Wickham

Gameiro

Jelavic

Im sure Bastos is 90 rated lol. ;)

Been putting a lot of thought into my Burton team, including a lot of planning for the direction i want to go.

With the relegation ive decided that i am going to be taking a "Wenger" approach to the club. What i mean by this is i am going to be focusing on good young prospects who il be able to afford and then potentially get rises and sell for more.

At the moment though my hands are sort of tied so to speak. I can't really do anything until the transfer bans are up despite already having a planned XI which would be about 85 rated so would still compete in division 5

very frustrating, but in time it should make Burton financially better run which has been a problem despite having a good transfer balance.

Cheers brother' date=' I have to say tho it is the same 11 that's come up short this season - the only difference is that Robben is -1 and Neymar is +1.

Valdes

Alves..........Terry..........Johnson

Banega

Dzeko..............Torres

Total team rating 92

Second team/cups

Valdez

Alex

Monreal

Patterson

Gourcuff

Giggs

Milevskiy

Dzsudzsak

Wickham

Gameiro

Jelavic

Looks good mate, would be a tad worried about Kaka and Torres - maybe you should swap both for young Wesley Sneijder? ;)

How come your keeper was put down as Casillas originally lol
Thats between me' date=' Ed and Casillas ;)

[/quote']

Shack had some photos that were to be used to persuade Casillas to job share, turns out I could counter Shacks "persuasive technique" with my own photos involving Giggs, a foot pump and cling film.

A compromise was duly reached and Iker remains the Arsenal keeper.

René Klingenburg has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Schalke for 340,000 plus Josip Coric. All other offers were turned down

Yep, in you come. Expected him. Not gonna post out teams or anything as I have absolutely no idea when I'll be done with transfers! I've given away everyone (of decent rating) including TB'd players since I've taken over lol and only one remains - Toulalan. Might sell him as well provided I can reach a decent deal with someone..

The offer for Ivan PERIŠIĆof Blackpool from Wrexham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised only 2 teams officiall made bids (Had some pms but couldnt agree fees) but I feel its a great buy for Wrexham, and the £9.5mill will be useful in the future. Im making a loss considering what I brought him for, but with concerns getting harder and being unable to loan him out anymore its best I sell now.

Id still like to make one signing to improve starting XI. Will use Jadson (90) + cash, aswell as a replacment for that player.

Yon need to have more than 2 m8.

Adrian @ FGR

guna get a good rise next couple days.

starting for Betis' date=' currently riding high in La Liga.

The offer for Jonathan ROSSINI of Forest Green Rovers from Modena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Júnior FERNÁNDES of Forest Green Rovers from FSV Frankfurt has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

dont know if anyones interested in them before they go? let me know tonight or asap, can cancel the bids.

Both young squad players, likely to keep rising over the next season.

Surprised only 2 teams officiall made bids (Had some pms but couldnt agree fees) but I feel its a great buy for Wrexham' date=' and the £9.5mill will be useful in the future. Im making a loss considering what I brought him for, but with concerns getting harder and being unable to loan him out anymore its best I sell now.

Id still like to make one signing to improve starting XI. Will use Jadson (90) + cash, aswell as a replacment for that player.[/quote']

Very happy with this. Replacement for Bedimo, who also arrived from you and was very good last season.

Wolves are listening to offers for all players.

Have to be good offers though! Need to inject some life into the team, especially lowering the average age of the first team!

So far we have signed long term target Rosa Samuel (82) from Fluminense for £2.5M, another young Brazilian in Carlos Casemiro (86) for £6M with young American Luis Gil (80) going the other way.

This reduced our budget to virtually nothing. And the Chairman has said we have to sell to invest in new talent at Wolves.

With this in mind, and an offer from Southampton - who Wolves have good connections with, Keisuke Honda (89) has left the club for £6M plus Adem Ljajic (87). We felt this was a loss but it has shaken the team up a little and has helped Southampton gain their long overdue promotion to the Championship. Plus Adem is an exciting young talent who will break into the first team in no time.

Also going to Southampton is 18 year old Jack Stephens (75) for £1M

We have also decided to let go two 22 year old midfielders. Our midfield was overcrowded and they weren't getting first team football. So it was best to part ways. The players were Yassine El Ghanassy (86) for £4.6M and Mehmet Ekici (87) for £5.4M. So a total of £18M including Honda and Stephen's departures.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2422339&postcount=687

Julio Cesar departs to Crystal Palace for £10.5m. Courtois will now finally get his chance. 85 games for York City including 6 MoM's' date=' as well as helping them to Div 5 title this season :)[/quote']

Cheers mate, I'm hopeful that Cesar will only drop another -1 to 91 for now as from what I've heard he's playing really well even if QPR are not, it'd be harsh to drop him -2.

Was the £2.2m hike in your asking price because you'd seen my West Ham windfall....or just standard negotiating procedure? :mad::P;)

York will have first option on Ulreich to loan if Mr. Chairman allows :)

Was the £2.2m hike in your asking price because you'd seen my West Ham windfall....or just standard negotiating procedure? :mad::P;)

Well I knew I'd get at least a bit more from a random external team ;) and had originally listed him at £11.5, but thought £10.5 should be just about right :P

anyone have any knowledge of season ticket sales?

i need 68,000 more than last season's sales to get out of debt.

i was newly promoted last season and the ground was expanded from 7,000 to 10,000 and i finished 8th with an average of 9,200.

will any of these facts mean that i will get more money at the start of next season?

Bertie has thrown out one of my long term midfielders, Yasuhito Endo, he has played 71 games over the last two seasons and is one of the reasons for our success in that time.

Bertie was thinking of opening a sushi bar and he thought 'as i have a japenese player under contract, i'll see if he will make a good sushi chef, that should save a few quid'.

anyway, Yasuhito tried to explain that beans on toast is all he can cook but Bertie thought he was lying so he sent him out shopping and was told to make sushi for four on sunday evening.

Bertie was only released from hospital this morning after a severe case of food poisoning, two more are still there and it was only Maud who had no ill affects from the sushi, i think a lifetime of alcohol abuse means any bacteria is killed off so quickly it cant do any harm.

this has resulted in a furious chairman putting Endo on the transfer list and giving him one weeks notice to vacate the caravan.

a 32 year old c/d mid rated 89, reliable and has a great work rate, not too shabby when it comes to set pieces either.

obviously i cant accept anything less than 7,777,777 for him.

anyone have any knowledge of season ticket sales?

i need 68' date='000 more than last season's sales to get out of debt.

i was newly promoted last season and the ground was expanded from 7,000 to 10,000 and i finished 8th with an average of 9,200.

will any of these facts mean that i will get more money at the start of next season?[/quote']

on the first day of the new season (28th) when the fixtures come out you get your season ticket monies