Sign in to follow this  
FC Basel

15 YEAR OLD GOALIE

Re: 15 YEAR OLD GOALIE

Found the following on the FC Wangen website. Translation courtesy of google.

Name: Sascha Studer

Birthday: 03. Sept.1991

Size: 190 cm

Weight: 76 kg

Residence: Gunzgen

Nationality: CH

Civilian activity: District pupil

Position: Goal keeper

Sporty model:

Fabio Coltordi

Hobby: Computer

Career:

Junior F Kappel,

June. C cheeks,

U15 RIVO Olten/Gäu (cheeks),

U15 Aarau, U16 Aarau,

U16 national team

Well one month ago the former Wangner junior player Sascha Studer was taken up to cadres of the U16 national team. We conversed with the talentierten young goal keeper about its past activity and its future plans.

Edgar Straumann

You play Sascha Studer, after those was dissolved the FC cheeks subordinated U15 crew RIVO Olten/Gäu, in the youth department of the FC Aarau, first in the crew U15 and now with the U16. How do you bring the expenditure school - to sport under a hat?

Sascha Studer: The expenditure is already large and it needs a good organization and also discipline meinerseits around the happige program to master to be able. Except Wednesday we have training in Aarau daily and on Sunday of championship plays. The trainings begin 2 hours at 17.45 o'clock and last 1 ½ -. Thus I am of 17.00 - approx. 20,00 o'clock away from at home.

The way from Gunzgen to Aarau is not simple to master. How do you make that?

Sascha Studer: My nut/mother fetches me with the car at 17.00 o'clock after the school in Hägendorf and drives me directly to Aarau. In the car a short food supply takes place and then goes it to training. Back I drive with the father of a colleague from Kappel, which likewise plays in the U16 crew in Aarau. Only thanks of the support by our parents are possible that everything.

Doesn't the education under this enormous expenditure suffer?

Sascha Studer: So far fortunately not. Finally I created the crossing from the second sec. into the Bez. The school line Hägendorf stands with the junior department Aarau in constant contact, so that both departments are oriented over my achievements.

I must say however, with the school work from daily 1 - 2 hours come I occasionally already in little into stress.

Yes and now still the appointment came into national cadres of the U16. On the homepage of the Swiss football federation also a proud Sascha the Studer is to be seen. Did you have already an employment in the leotard with Swiss cross?

Sascha Studer: No, so far not yet, but finally I participate only for some weeks. At the end of October takes place into of Paris a four-land tournament with France, Portugal Italy and Switzerland. I hope, under coach Piere Luigi Tami I to my first employment will come, to which I now already look forward.

At the age of 15 years you already play on the most possible level. How do your future prospects look inbezug on school, occupation and football?

Sascha Studer: For the moment I visit second and afterwards also still the third district grade. Then I would like to make a commercial theory in connection with sport teachings. Depending upon my fussballerischen development I aim at a place in the super League, more exactly said a master place. I would not be averse from an appointment abroad, for example to Germany, England or Italy.

In the end still another personal question, which will penetrate surely not until Paris.

Which are your strengths and weaknesses as football goal keepers?

Sascha Studer: I certify myself that I do not thus only have a personal radiant emittance, which permits it to me to along-pass on together with the team in the gate to be located, approximately in the function of a stopper.

Yes and weaknesses? Run out in the correct moment with high flank balls.

Sascha Studer, the FC cheeks as well as your nut/mother (note: Club landlady of the FCW) wish you for your future much success. We all hope that you can carry that once the Swiss cross also on still higher level.

Re: 15 YEAR OLD GOALIE

Found the following on the FC Wangen website. Translation courtesy of google.

Name: Sascha Studer

Birthday: 03. Sept.1991

Size: 190 cm

Weight: 76 kg

Residence: Gunzgen

Nationality: CH

Civilian activity: District pupil

Position: Goal keeper

Sporty model:

Fabio Coltordi

Hobby: Computer

Career:

Junior F Kappel' date='

June. C cheeks,

U15 RIVO Olten/Gäu (cheeks),

U15 Aarau, U16 Aarau,

U16 national team

Well one month ago the former Wangner junior player Sascha Studer was taken up to cadres of the U16 national team. We conversed with the talentierten young goal keeper about its past activity and its future plans.

Edgar Straumann

You play Sascha Studer, after those was dissolved the FC cheeks subordinated U15 crew RIVO Olten/Gäu, in the youth department of the FC Aarau, first in the crew U15 and now with the U16. How do you bring the expenditure school - to sport under a hat?

Sascha Studer: The expenditure is already large and it needs a good organization and also discipline meinerseits around the happige program to master to be able. Except Wednesday we have training in Aarau daily and on Sunday of championship plays. The trainings begin 2 hours at 17.45 o'clock and last 1 ½ -. Thus I am of 17.00 - approx. 20,00 o'clock away from at home.

The way from Gunzgen to Aarau is not simple to master. How do you make that?

Sascha Studer: My nut/mother fetches me with the car at 17.00 o'clock after the school in Hägendorf and drives me directly to Aarau. In the car a short food supply takes place and then goes it to training. Back I drive with the father of a colleague from Kappel, which likewise plays in the U16 crew in Aarau. Only thanks of the support by our parents are possible that everything.

Doesn't the education under this enormous expenditure suffer?

Sascha Studer: So far fortunately not. Finally I created the crossing from the second sec. into the Bez. The school line Hägendorf stands with the junior department Aarau in constant contact, so that both departments are oriented over my achievements.

I must say however, with the school work from daily 1 - 2 hours come I occasionally already in little into stress.

Yes and now still the appointment came into national cadres of the U16. On the homepage of the Swiss football federation also a proud Sascha the Studer is to be seen. Did you have already an employment in the leotard with Swiss cross?

Sascha Studer: No, so far not yet, but finally I participate only for some weeks. At the end of October takes place into of Paris a four-land tournament with France, Portugal Italy and Switzerland. I hope, under coach Piere Luigi Tami I to my first employment will come, to which I now already look forward.

At the age of 15 years you already play on the most possible level. How do your future prospects look inbezug on school, occupation and football?

Sascha Studer: For the moment I visit second and afterwards also still the third district grade. Then I would like to make a commercial theory in connection with sport teachings. Depending upon my fussballerischen development I aim at a place in the super League, more exactly said a master place. I would not be averse from an appointment abroad, for example to Germany, England or Italy.

In the end still another personal question, which will penetrate surely not until Paris.

Which are your strengths and weaknesses as football goal keepers?

Sascha Studer: I certify myself that I do not thus only have a personal radiant emittance, which permits it to me to along-pass on together with the team in the gate to be located, approximately in the function of a stopper.

Yes and weaknesses? Run out in the correct moment with high flank balls.

Sascha Studer, the FC cheeks as well as your nut/mother (note: Club landlady of the FCW) wish you for your future much success. We all hope that you can carry that once the Swiss cross also on still higher level.[/quote']

Thanks for the info. Does anyone speak google to translate further?

my nut/mother certifies my personal radiant emmittance... :D

also "high flank balls" :eek: are a serious condition that require immediate medical attention...