david luiz or gourcuff

Re: david luiz or gourcuff

i know both are different positions but i want to know who has a better chance to get the highest rating in long term ' date=' i currently have gourcuff ... but since i read somewher that gourcuff has been very bad this season so just wanted to know and im really impressed by the way luiz plays[/quote']

David Luiz for me too.

i know both are different positions but i want to know who has a better chance to get the highest rating in long term ' date=' i currently have gourcuff ... but since i read somewher that gourcuff has been very bad this season so just wanted to know and im really impressed by the way luiz plays[/quote']

Depend your team. think wisely before sell the player. btw, gourcuff scores in his international games recently, yet luiz do great at chelski.

or i also have mata , do u think he has the potential to reach 95 or should i trade mata for luiz ,

i have ozil ,fabregas, gourcuff ,khedira, banega and wilshire as my cms

pedro, di maria ,piatti, mata ,perotti as wingers

thiago silva ,kjaer ,ronacchio , bonucci , otamendi as cbs so what do u suggest

but he is asking for only gourcuff dont think he ll agree for mata but i ll just try depending on what you guys suggest :)

one last question' date=' if both continue to play they same way they are currently playing what rating can they hit as in the maximum can luiz be a 95/96 defender and can gourcuff also be a 95/96 rated cm[/quote']

Go for Luiz,Gourcuff wont rise if he keeps it up like this..

And David Luiz is 92+ potential IMO.