Sign in to follow this  
robert_erste

Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen  

1. 1.

Re: Bayern Munchen

mats hummels' date='FÜRSTNER, Stephan,SCHOLL, Mehmet,SANTA CRUZ, Roque and LELL Christian needs an upgrade :):D[/quote']

you're obviously a very biased bayern fan.. :)

any bayern fan i'm sure would admit that they have performed below their highly set standards so far this season. whether this was down to felix magath or not that's another matter but surely the players must shoulder the burden as well.

the players you have listed for rating increases i cant understand..

1. mats hummels - hasn't played for the first team all season. may increase 1 or 2 max

2. stephan furstner - same as above.

3. mehmet scholl - ???? a former great but now only used as a sub and even then mostly for last 10 mins only when he gets on.

4. roque santa cruz - playing a more withdrawn role but again more a sub these days and hasn't scored competitively for bayern since september last year!??!

5. christian lell - a decent young player. but not sure if his brief appearnaces warrant a rise from 82 just yet. maybe next changes depending on how he does.

and from your other post...

6. phillip lahm - a very good FB but considering bayern's performances this season i feel 93 is sufficient at the minute. though could increase in the future.

7. bastian schweinsteiger - same as above.

8. michael rensing - a good keeper but prone to errors (see milan in CL q-final) still a bit inconsistent at present.

you're obviously a very biased bayern fan.. :)

4. roque santa cruz - playing a more withdrawn role but again more a sub these days and hasn't scored competitively for bayern since september last year!??!

5. christian lell - a decent young player. but not sure if his brief appearnaces warrant a rise from 82 just yet. maybe next changes depending on how he does.

Agree mostly, with you fraser. If anything roque santa cruz deserves a decrease, a point or two, at this point.

However, lell is the one I'd argue with you on. Still isn't a regular obviously but is becoming a fringe squad member. 5 starts, 5 sub appearances this year. For a team like bayern 82 seems low. 84/85 seems more appropriate for now, with more to come if he keeps making inroads into the squad.

don't complain, 6 players for one club is quite a lot.

anyway, have they pushed back the schedule? german ratings have only been done for today, and today's already the 2nd last day of the week? will they carry on to next week?

Im sorry but Fraser has answered you questions a few times on this buddy, they are not performing in the league to justify rating increases. yes they are good , obviously have the ability and potential to become higher than 92 and 93 respectively but there club isnt performing. so i doubt they will have raises. as for pizzaro i dont follow German football as much as id like. but its likely he hasn't played much down to injury or general form. or it could be the fact he is playing poop ?? i dont know. but i think SM are usually 99% accurate with their ratings

I cant believe pizarro has got a decrease he was about bayerns onli player against milan that seemed intrested and wanted to win he had a good game in my eyes and has played most games this season why he got decrease ill never know !!!!!!! :mad:

I cant believe pizarro has got a decrease he was about bayerns onli player against milan that seemed intrested and wanted to win he had a good game in my eyes and has played most games this season why he got decrease ill never know !!!!!!! :mad:

one good game,obviously he hasnt been doing the buisness in the Bundesliga along with the rest of the Bayern squad.

to be honest i really cant understand why people argue when they watch one game. SM have a dedicated team who watch these players alot. They obviously know his overall form over the last 12 weeks hasnt been to the correct standard which his rating would suggest

as a central striker for a team like bayern that create chances on a regular basis he hasnt scored for them in all competitions (16 matches) dating back to mid december.

in light of this fact in his last 12 matches for bayern he has been mainly reduced to a substitute role and has appeared off the bench 9 times. obviously hitzfeld who has taken over bayern again isn't best pleased with his form at the minute. podolski, who was disliked intensely by previous coach magath is now starting more games for bayern under hitzfeld and this has coincided with pizarro's decline.

91 seems a bit high for a substitute striker that hasn't scored since mid december i'm sure you'll agree...