bebe is he actually good?

Milo Knight

Re: bebe is he actually good?

Considering they signed Bebe with a fee of (at least) over £7, according to reports, he must be pretty good, if they are willing to dish out that kind of change.

Of course, he hasn't graced the pitch much (only 2 appearances) with limited minutes so only time will tell. I think he is a good buy or a keeper in any league though due to his potential upside.

Considering they signed Bebe with a fee of (at least) over £7' date=' according to reports, he must be pretty good, if they are willing to dish out that kind of change.

Of course, he hasn't graced the pitch much (only 2 appearances) with limited minutes so only time will tell. I think he is a good buy or a keeper in any league though due to his potential upside.[/quote']

Totti, surely you mean over £7million - otherwise he was surely a bargain?!?! :)

Only seen him play once and that was the FA Cup game against Crawley Town - he was very forgettable in the that match. If you can't perform well against a non-league side, you're never going to make it big. I think he's being shipped out over the summer, so i doubt he'd ever make a 90 rating unless he dramatically improves.

Totti' date=' surely you mean over £7million - otherwise he was surely a bargain?!?! :)[/quote']

I did say over. Didn't I? :confused:

Considering they signed Bebe with a fee of (at least) over £7' date=' according to reports, he must be pretty good, if they are willing to dish out that kind of change.[/quote']

Considering they signed Bebe with a fee of (at least) over £7' date=' according to reports, he must be pretty good, if they are willing to dish out that kind of change./QUOTE']

i wouldn't judge him on that mate.

based on performances this season he doesn't look anything special but its too early to judge considering the lack of game time.

lacks a good touch and cross, skills not even that good, but u never know he could improve.

he wouldn't be down as a keeper in my squad for sm

I saw him play the other day. He's quick, but needs serious work on his crosses, all of them either bounce on the defender's back, or do not reach Chicharito/Berbatov/Rooney..

I prefer Macheda over this guy.. sadly he plays in Chicharito's position :P

I'm a United fan and this guy will rank with Prunier and Dong as the worst player to wear the shirt in my lifetime.

There are one legged infants that can cross better than this guy. Half of the time he looks like he's never played football before. If he wasn't playing for us (and hadn;t signed for an exorbitant fee) then he wouldn't even be 80. He might rise a little bit, purely for being at United but I could name you 20 youngsters on our books who all have more of a future in the game than this kid.