Re: World Championship 10000 available jobs thread

Just rejected Fulham.

Brede Hangeland

Sylvain Distin

Shinji Kagawa

Andres Guardado

and good youth team.

Get it lads !!

I've accepted them which means Twente become available. I took over Twente about am onth back now but the setup was never there and I wasnt enjoying it. The only reason I took them was because they were the only team available at the time but now I've got Fulham ill be sticking with them 100%

I've accepted them which means Twente become available. I took over Twente about am onth back now but the setup was never there and I wasnt enjoying it. The only reason I took them was because they were the only team available at the time but now I've got Fulham ill be sticking with them 100%

Can we get a ddeal done for Kagawa? Message me in-game.

I am Sevilla ;)

There are currently 3 vacancies!!

Take Control of Club America

With £50m in the bank, a squad value of £152m and some serious talent, with Ait Fana, Pizarro, Coates and more, with also 7 players rated 88 and 89, they are in a great state for a new manager to take charge.

Take Control of Estudiantes

They too have a squad value of £150m, but have struggled to find a committed manager. They are an ongoing project with 20 players who are rated 87 and above and not one is older than 30.

A great base to work with, someone with a bit of commitment could be pushing for promotion with these!

Take control of PAOK

Angus's old side. I actually nearly fell off my chair when I saw how good they were!

Squad value of £188m... that's not a typo!

Players like

94 rated Cesar

91 rated Falcao

90 rated Lucas

90 rated Cassani

89 rated Cisse

A really superb squad to get you going in the best WC on SM.

Which ever one of these teams you take, they are in the most challenging setup on here, come join! B)

Palmeiras are free again!

The division 3 outfit have £11m in the bank' date=' a squad value of £160m and 15+ players rated 87-89 with no old fogies in there!

Come on guys and girls, someone must want a challenge?[/b']

Still there...

also

TSG Hoffenhiem are available to manage

£40m in the bank, an average 1st XI rating of 88 with players like Beck, Ibisevic, Ba, Thierry Henry, Schwergler, Diarra.

Lots of good youth also!

Two division 2 sides are looking for managers. Very nice as well!

Bordeaux are looking for a new boss

They have £40m in the bank,

1x91 - Pizarro

1x90 - Naldo

Loads of 88/89's including Downing, Iaquinta, Eboue, Mathieu, Bellamy, Mathieu, Carrasso, Rausch, Etherington

Squad value of £200m. Really excellent platform.

Besiktas are looking for a new boss

£80m in the bank

Lots of nice players rated 88 - 90 inc Crouch, Kerzhakov, Pareja, Fanni, Julio Sergio, Gouffran, Kuzmanovic, De Guzman, Gamez

Some excellent youth like Koybasi, Alaba, Sippel,

Two excellent starting points in the best WC on SM.

Some real tempters out today guys and girls!

First up is Division 1's Genoa

They have a squad worth £204m, with players like Criscito, Veloso, Rafina and Palacio in the 90's and 10 other players rated 88 and 89.

They also have an extensive youth system, really good squad and will go quickly.

Next up is Division 2's Besikitas

£80m in the bank

Lots of nice players rated 88 - 90 inc Crouch, Kerzhakov, Pareja, Fanni, Julio Sergio, Gouffran, Kuzmanovic, De Guzman, Gamez

Some excellent youth like Koybasi, Alaba, Sippel. Another great squad.

Thirdly is SK Rapid Wien

Now whilst the name may put you off, this team has been run VERY well by previous managers.

They have a squad value of £194m!! They also boast players like Jermaine Lens, Douchez, Blaszczykowski, Barreto and Sychev.

They also have a fantastic youth system.

Finally is Estudiantes, who really need a committed manager!

They have a first team average of 87, no players older than 30, and 20+ players rated 87/88. It's a sound base to start from.

Some real tempters out today guys and girls!

First up is Division 1's Genoa

They have a squad worth £204m' date=' with players like Criscito, Veloso, Rafina and Palacio in the 90's and 10 other players rated 88 and 89.

They also have an extensive youth system, really good squad and will go quickly.

£80m in the bank

Thirdly is SK Rapid Wien

Now whilst the name may put you off, this team has been run VERY well by previous managers.

They have a squad value of £194m!! They also boast players like Jermaine Lens, Douchez, Blaszczykowski, Barreto and Sychev.

Finally is Estudiantes, who really need a committed manager!

They have a first team average of 87, no players older than 30, and 20+ players rated 87/88. It's a sound base to start from.

Estudiantes have been taken, the other three are still available. Come on guys, these are 3 really good sides!

Only two teams left... Genoa have been snapped up...

£80m in the bank

Thirdly is SK Rapid Wien

Yes they aren't Real, Inter or Barca, but they are competitive teams in what I consider to be the best game world on SM. It's got it's own busy thread, and it's own custom GW where the managers compete against WC11111's managers.

B)

SK Rapid Wien are still looking for a new manager

Anderlecht are now looking for a new manager

With £50m in the bank, a squad value of £171m, and an average 1st team of 88, they are a very competitive D4 side with:

12 players rated 88 - 90

plus excellent youths like Dentinhio, Jordi Alba (just debuted for Spain) Feghouli, Amat, Iturbe and loads more.

Really ice squad.

Feyenoord are also searching for a new boss

With £15m in the bank and a £194m squad value, they are one of the big guns in D4.

They have a very youthful squad, with some outstanding talents, and a few old higher rated heads to keep them in check.

Some of their outstanding players include, Rodwell, Roux, Wijnaldum, Fer, Baysse, Baciniovic, Fontas, Casnos, plus loads more.

three really great starting points for WC10k! Come join us.

SK Rapid Wien are still looking for a new manager

Anderlecht are now looking for a new manager

With £50m in the bank, a squad value of £171m, and an average 1st team of 88, they are a very competitive D4 side with:

12 players rated 88 - 90

plus excellent youths like Dentinhio, Jordi Alba (just debuted for Spain) Feghouli, Amat, Iturbe and loads more.

Really nice squad.

Feyenoord are also searching for a new boss

With £15m in the bank and a £194m squad value, they are one of the big guns in D4.

They have a very youthful squad, with some outstanding talents, and a few old higher rated heads to keep them in check.

Some of their outstanding players include, Rodwell, Roux, Wijnaldum, Fer, Baysse, Baciniovic, Fontas, Casnos, plus loads more.

Fenerbache are also hunting for a new manager

They have a good squad valued at £172m, with

1x91 Cassano

2x90 Alex and Riise

6x89's

£40m in the bank and loads of good players.

three really great starting points for WC10k! Come join us.

Two clubs on the lookout for new managers....

Ahmad's old FC Kobenhavn need a new manager.

After doing a superb job at Kobenhavn, Ahmad was offered the managers job at Lazio, and with the lure of a higher league, he had to part ways with a club he's built into a club full of prospects.

With a squad value of £152m, £8m in the bank and 10 players rated 87+, do you have what it takes to follow in his footsteps with one of the hardest WC10k challenges?

Club America are also looking for a new boss

£50m tucked away in the bank, 11 players rated 87-89, and a solid base, these guys are looking for a commited manager to take them on.

Barca are able to assist with loans also for both these teams if needed.

Four clubs on the lookout for new managers....

Ahmad's old FC Kobenhavn need a new manager.

After doing a superb job at Kobenhavn, Ahmad was offered the managers job at Lazio, and with the lure of a higher league, he had to part ways with a club he's built into a club full of prospects.

With a squad value of £152m, £8m in the bank and 10 players rated 87+, do you have what it takes to follow in his footsteps with one of the hardest WC10k challenges?

Club America are also looking for a new boss

£50m tucked away in the bank, 11 players rated 87-89, and a solid base, these guys are looking for a commited manager to take them on.

AZ also need a new manager!

they have £150m squad value, a first team average of 87 with lots of young players who are up and coming, and some decent stars like Enzo Perez, Maarten Martens, Santos Dante, Didier Ua konan, Rudy Mater and more.

Last up is Napoli

these do not need advertising really due to their strength. they are far too good for division 4!

Players like Quagliarella, Lavezzi, Cavani, Inler, Gargano, De Sanctis means that this is one SERIOUSLY good team in WC10k.

Barca will help any of the above new managers with loans, and potentially a couple of 88 rated players for cash should they actually stick with their teams.

come join the best WC on SM.