Ivan Graf - CB/CF?

Totti417

150937_pri_ivan_graf.jpg

Name: Ivan Graf

Squad: Tavria (Ukraine)

Position: CB/CF

Rating: 78

Stats 2011: 16 matches, 1322 minutes logged

Comment below if you have any opinions on this player. I don't have much to add other than the fact that he plays quite a unique position combination. He actually could be a useful fit to some squads who need him and he is still relatively young.

He was just added to the database today.

CB/CF? I never thought someone could out do Michel Bastos (Wing/LB).

Re: Ivan Graf - CB/CF?

It makes sense though. If he is tall he can win headers and depending on those around him he can do it in an attacking fashion or a defensive one. Could also make some good tackles higher up the park. It works in other sports, surprised it doesn't happen more in football really.

van Buyten from Bayern München could be CB/CF as well. He is sometimes used as a CF for the last 15 minutes as he is tall, his headers are pretty good and even his shooting ability is not that bad (some sharp tongus say he's better as CF than as CB).

will he rise or is he just a "versatile" player ?

samba is the better bet if your after that kind of thing surely ?

I doubt Graf will have his rating changed for a while. First of all, because they don't review the Ukrainian league as much as the more influential leagues. Second of all, they just added him today so they reviewed him and gave him a rating according to his current performances, so his rating is not inaccurate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ricardo Pedriel - CF/AM

:D

Gerard Pique of Barcelona could easily be a CB/CF

Danni Avdic......Werder Bremen CF/AM

That was a strange one too

CF/AM looks strange, but when you think about it, they are both still attacking positions. CF/CB are two polar opposites. I guess the only things stranger than CF/CB would be CF/GK or CF/RB or CF/LB.

CF/AM looks strange' date=' but when you think about it, they are both still attacking positions. CF/CB are two polar opposites. I guess the only things stranger than CF/CB would be CF/GK or CF/RB or CF/LB.[/quote']

GK/Mid would probably the most unlikely combo anyone could every attain. Would love to see one lol