Alex song for £23,000,000.

I have got an offer from an over-paying Southampton. They want to buy Song, 91 rated and 23 for £23,000,000. Trouble is, who will replace him?? I can't offer clubs money because I haven't got the money to offer to see if I would get a replacement. Should I risk selling and buying another player or not getting a replacement, or should I stick with Song. Don't want to keep them waiting too long or I might not even end up with a choice. Deal off.

Re: Alex song for £23,000,000.

I have got an offer from an over-paying Southampton. They want to buy Song' date=' 91 rated and 23 for £23,000,000. Trouble is, who will replace him?? I can't offer clubs money because I haven't got the money to offer to see if I would get a replacement. Should I risk selling and buying another player or not getting a replacement, or should I stick with Song. Don't want to keep them waiting too long or I might not even end up with a choice. Deal off.[/quote']

Keep Song....He is one of Arsenals best players

Agree. He'll be a 92 very soon, he is Arsenal's best holding midfielder. Looking at Arsenal's position in the table, he should be 92 based on that and many other things. There are many 92s who Song is level with. I think I would Value Song higher than 23 Mill based on the market and availability of CMs who are highly rated.

I have khedira ' date=' do u think i should trade him in for song , i want a good DM for the future , i cannot get busquets tried quite hard .... i have xabi alonso so i want someone who is young and a future 94 :)[/quote']

Id trade Khedira for Song. Song will hit 92 before Khedira.