Sign in to follow this  
kirkrogers

Best 3 players to buy between 88 & 91

Re: Best 3 players to buy between 88 & 91

what do you both think the rating gotze could reach???

ANY DEFENDERS???

Gotze is a quality player and will definately get to 90+ in his career, how far into the 90's will depend on whether he moves to a different team or not. I think he can get to 91 in the Dortmund team but that may take until the end of next year.

what do you both think the rating gotze could reach???

ANY DEFENDERS???

I'm not great on ratings but he's been awesome for Dortmund this season so i think he could easily get a 90, and he has the potential to go higher than that in the next few seasons imo.

As for defenders i would pick these three; Subotic, Hummels and Sakho

i'm not great on ratings but he's been awesome for dortmund this season so i think he could easily get a 90' date=' and he has the potential to go higher than that in the next few seasons imo.

As for defenders i would pick these three; subotic, hummels and sakho[/quote']

thanks!!!

Ive been looking at sakho for a while!! How good is he???

How about eden hazard??? Ive herd a lot of positive things about him' date=' but never saw him play??[/quote']

He's hot property mate - get him if you can because he's going places

Although I agree with almost every name mentioned so far I can't believe no-one has mentioned Rafael Da Silva!!

He is already Man Utd's starting RB with bags of potential and is likely to be a future 94-96 rated defender so has to get a mention!

Although I agree with almost every name mentioned so far I can't believe no-one has mentioned Rafael Da Silva!!

He is already Man Utd's starting RB with bags of potential and is likely to be a future 94-96 rated defender so has to get a mention!

I am not sure he will reach the heights of 94-96 but I am sure he will get up to 92ish

Cavani great player and will surely get a 92 soon enough .

Subotic and Luiz quality back pairing Smalling just misses out as he is only 87 but will rise soon, Ilicic as well and Munoz they will be up there soon enough also

Wilshere and Grosskreutz and Kagawa and Goetze

neymar and Ganso and Lukaku

there are some great wee players in there .

I did, along with hummels and luiz as the 3 best defenders. I too think he will be a big star. His brother fabio is an even better buy at the moment, he is in the low 80's but will definately rise to the low 90's sooner or later.