Sign in to follow this  
kirkrogers

Best 3 players to buy between 88 & 91

Re: Best 3 players to buy between 88 & 91

I am not sure he will reach the heights of 94-96 but I am sure he will get up to 92ish

I bet you thought exactly the same about Pique when he was languishing in the United reserves and playing 7-10 games a season mostly as a DM but look at him now (95 rated) and Rafael is playing far more to a consistently higher standard than Pique ever did at United!:);)

Don't ever rule out players getting to 95/96/97 as the next world superstars have to come from somewhere and the Manchester United starting XI aged 20 is a good place to start looking!:D

Re: Best 3 players to buy between 88 & 91

I am not sure he will reach the heights of 94-96 but I am sure he will get up to 92ish

Cavani great player and will surely get a 92 soon enough .

Subotic and Luiz quality back pairing Smalling just misses out as he is only 87 but will rise soon' date=' Ilicic as well and Munoz they will be up there soon enough also

Wilshere and Grosskreutz and Kagawa and Goetze

neymar and Ganso and Lukaku

there are some great wee players in there .[/quote']

Grosskreutz? :eek: I'd have some of what you are chomping on :P He's a first team player for Dortmund but he is noted for his immense workrate which have helped cover up his relative lack of skill and technique. I don't see him going beyond 90 too.