Who would win ?

PrestonDan

Who would win ?  

1. 1.

Re: Who would win ?

What do you mean? Im not sure I think Barcelona due to the fact that they'll have Messi, Alves attacking down the right. Only thing is they wont have Ramos but Alves is good also. Also formations count aswell I think Spains 4-2-3-1 is good defence wise with Alonso and Busquets and attacking wise but I like the way Barca press and spain dont have a good LB, Messi will skin Capdevila dont ya think?

Edit - Accidently voted spain, Barca gets ma vote though.

Alonso would be Messi's replacement' date=' that not that bad ! i do think Spain have a slightly better defense. I know Alves is good, but Ramos is good too.

Wouldn't people argue that Spain have a better keeper because Valdes can't get a game for Spain?[/quote']

Probably, but we all do know what Barcelona did to Alonso, Ramos and Casillas all on the pitch.

Alonso would be Messi's replacement' date=' that not that bad ! i do think Spain have a slightly better defense. I know Alves is good, but Ramos is good too.

[b']Wouldn't people argue that Spain have a better keeper because Valdes can't get a game for Spain?[/b]

Yeh I think they would, but Casillas isnt exactly the perfect keeper, sometimes youll see him stand and let a shot in, like sporting Gijon game. He had five scored past him in the el classico remember, by his own NT mates.