Sign in to follow this  
syazwanaf

90+ gk

Re: 90+ gk

I'd definitely get de Gea, he one of the world's greatest prospects at the moment and could be a future regular in the Spanish national side - he's also being heavily linked to a move to Man U over the summer which would see him get a decent rise in the long term.

De Gea would be an obvious choice but I doubt he'd be available in most setups. A couple more likely to be available, with an outside chance of a rise would be Leandro VICTOR who plays for Gremio, particularly if he were to move to Europe, and Carvalho EDUARDO who plays for Genoa and is also Portugal's first choice keeper.

De Gea would be an obvious choice but I doubt he'd be available in most setups. A couple more likely to be available' date=' with an outside chance of a rise would be Leandro VICTOR who plays for Gremio, particularly if he were to move to Europe, and Carvalho EDUARDO who plays for Genoa and is also Portugal's first choice keeper.[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken Eduardo has not been playing well this season and Genoa are reportedly after Marchetti.

If I'm not mistaken Eduardo has not been playing well this season and Genoa are reportedly after Marchetti.

I think your info is out of date. Looks more like Marchetti will go to Milan, or even Man City, before Genoa. Either way he'd be looking at second string so maybe Genoa would be a better option.

As to how Eduardo has been playing this season: I have to admit that I haven't seen him play for Genoa but I note that he has played every game and has looked solid when playing for Portugal.

Another option is Wojciech Szczesny at Arsenal. Although he won't reach 90 anytime soon, particularly in light of his current injury, he has a very good chance of regaining the jersey next season - which will make him a nailed on 90. An exceptional young talent.