Betting

Before the season starts SM should generate Betting Odds for the Season and Managers in the league should be able to bet on the season winners and runners up (BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS)...And also a maximum betting allowance should be introduced..

Well this is just as IDEA..I'm sure it can be Improved by the SM ..IF they are happy with it..

Re: How about Some Bets !?

I'm not sure it is workable when you have young children playing and when you're doing it rhrough an online service. And if you don't use real money it's a bit of a pointless addition' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

I guess you'd be betting for ingame cash? Would be a nice way for low budget teams to earn some money. Though I'm not in favor of this plan myself, don't really like these kind of betting things and tbh its not what the game is about.

Before the season starts SM should generate Betting Odds for the Season and Managers in the league should be able to bet on the season winners and runners up (BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS)...And also a maximum betting allowance should be introduced..

Well this is just as IDEA..I'm sure it can be Improved by the SM ..IF they are happy with it..

Based on Gambling laws, even a free site, u must be 18 yrs and older (if in Canada), and 21 yrs of age or older (anywhere else). If SM is caught with this they will be sued big time and maybe forced to shut down. Besides, wouldn't managers all just bet on themselves, and not who is really going to win? For example a 150 exp manager would be on himself and so would a 50 expexrience manager, so betting would be skewed and odds would be whack.

Based on Gambling laws' date=' even a free site, u must be 18 yrs and older (if in Canada), and 21 yrs of age or older (anywhere else). If SM is caught with this they will be sued big time and maybe forced to shut down.[/quote']

Yeah..haven't thought of that..

Yea and they would have to get a license to be able to do that and it costs money' date=' which they will not spend.[/quote']

They should really..they're making pretty okay profits from all the Gold Sm members or From members that reserve clubs..Even thou its not a great addition..it would add a bit more fun ..:D

Nah im completely against the idea of this. If you intended idea was for the use of real money or not. It adds nothing to the game really does it, it doesnt add anything or serve a purpose.

If it is real money, its a no go from the off. This sites user base is predominantly U18 for a start. Then add the fee's as previously mentioned for becoming a licensed gambling website. Im not even sure if its legal to combine a game and betting, i havent seen it before.

If its not with real money and is about earning money.

Again thats a really weird suggestion, its not realistic, and its just serves no purpose.

:o

I think it would be legal if you were betting SM money (your club's balance).

However' date=' I don't like the idea whatsoever. I don't think it would add anything, [b']it would be very controversial and it wouldn't reflect real-life at all.[/b]

If its about RL, SM would have to introduce illegal bettings. But then again if Illegal bettings are organised by the same organisation that has to catch the illegal gamblers..

Difficult!

So just don't add it :o