ADDAE, Bright retiring at 18?

Anyone know why he's been put as 'retiring at the end of the season'?

As far as I knew he was playing for Spanish side Terrassa on loan from Parma, but always had 'none' listed as his club. Today he's been put down as retiring and is playing for South African side Thanda Royal Zulu.

Google News has many articles mentioning him playing for Terrassa on loan from Parma, but there is nothing suggesting a career ending injury or worse.

Anyone shed any light? Thanks for any help offered.

Re: ADDAE, Bright retiring at 18?

Anyone know why he's been put as 'retiring at the end of the season'?

As far as I knew he was playing for Spanish side Terrassa on loan from Parma' date=' but always had 'none' listed as his club. Today he's been put down as retiring and is playing for South African side Thanda Royal Zulu.

Google News has many articles mentioning him playing for Terrassa on loan from Parma, but there is nothing suggesting a career ending injury or worse.

Anyone shed any light? Thanks for any help offered.[/quote']

I noticed this strange phenomenon... yesterday a lot of low rated players of strange countries are gonna to retire next season...between them, players like SVELNA, who regularly plays in 1st division in lituania as starter every sunday.. and with these new tickets for editing a player we can't even say to sm that they are not retiring...

the most stupid thing is that they put them in teams where they never play at all.. hope someone can solve this embarassing bug

• 3 weeks later...

Re: ADDAE, Bright retiring at 18?

I noticed this strange phenomenon... yesterday a lot of low rated players of strange countries are gonna to retire next season...between them' date=' players like SVELNA, who regularly plays in 1st division in lituania as starter every sunday.. and with these new tickets for editing a player we can't even say to sm that they are not retiring...

the most stupid thing is that they put them in teams where they never play at all.. hope someone can solve this embarassing bug[/quote']

Svelna's club isnt on SM so why clog up the database with free agents..when lithuania is reviewed he will appear again no doubt..

same deal with terrassa, not on the DB