Cuttting down the defenders!

Due to ridiculous rules where players become unhappy with playing, ive decided i need to cut down on positions. but finding the CB's hard!

i currently have..

Pique - 95

Thiago Silva - 92

Albiol - 92

Badstuber - 90

Sakho - 90

Bonucci - 89

Rannochia - 89

Victor Ruiz - 87

Buying Fontas and considering Hummels..

which ones shall i get rid of to make room? im thinking bonucci and albiol.. :confused:

Re: Cuttting down the defenders!

Due to ridiculous rules where players become unhappy with playing' date=' ive decided i need to cut down on positions. but finding the CB's hard!

i currently have..

Pique - 95

Thiago Silva - 92

Albiol - 92

Badstuber - 90

Sakho - 90

Bonucci - 89

Rannochia - 89

Victor Ruiz - 87

which ones shall i get rid of to make room? im thinking bonucci and albiol.. :confused:[/quote']

All of them are very good players if possible don't sell any. If i had to make a choice it would be albiol

Due to ridiculous rules where players become unhappy with playing' date=' ive decided i need to cut down on positions. but finding the CB's hard!

i currently have..

Pique - 95

Thiago Silva - 92

Albiol - 92

Badstuber - 90

Sakho - 90

Bonucci - 89

Rannochia - 89

Victor Ruiz - 87

which ones shall i get rid of to make room? im thinking bonucci and albiol.. :confused:[/quote']

I would take rid of Albiol.

i currently have..

Pique - 95

Thiago Silva - 92

Albiol - 92

Badstuber - 90

Sakho - 90

Bonucci - 89

Rannochia - 89

Victor Ruiz - 87

LOL so you dont think in real life they would get unhappy if not playing!?! come on.. dont bother with fontas, hes not playing and only back up..i dont see him becoming a regular barca player..get hummels quick! keep albiol as he will remain 92 and rid of bonnucci and rannochia as it will take them a long time to get 92. buy them after a couple of reviews (say 9 months time) when they have played more..