• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Revision for Exams

Soooo, happy to have finally finished English! :D Barely revised of mice and men so I was bricking it, but the question was really easy and just started rambling on about prejudism to Crooks and about women's rights to Curley's wife; was really surprised how many quotes I could remember. Poems went well as well, revised them really well. Would have preferred a Parent/Child relationship question, but thought I answered the nature question really well.

Found the P.E. theory exam really easy as well, just Chemistry and Physics to go this week and then I've finished for the half-term.

Pleased I choose media lit sounded like alot of effort :P

PE Knowledge of Performance exam was soo Easy actully was buzzing coming out from there and speaking to everyone , didn't revise really just re read my books and all the stuff that stuck came up in the test and from all the questions we were talking about with the teacher I dropped like 1 mark !

Hoping for a 45+ out of 60 score on the paper which is then converted to a mark out of 40 of which I need 6 for a C , 21 for a B and 39/40 for an A we can all hope can't we :P

Thought PE was incredibly easy today as well. Only have it and Physics this week so I'm finally getting a well deserved break :rolleyes:

Werewe on the same paper or different? B453?

Was stupidly easy , was so pleased when everyone was discussing what they answered at the end of the test , everyone they said they struggled with and the teacher told them what the answer was I had got right :P

Got my first of 6 exams for this semester in about 2 hours. Don't really know much of it but it's open book and I work fast so hopefully learning as I go/changing the numbers of examples we've worked through will be sufficient :P

Went well :) Today's I'm expecting will be rather more horrible :P

Highly doubt it' date=' quite confusing..

I'm trying to get my head around vectors, ergh:(

Are you doing edexcel?[/quote']

I know!! Been sat here for half an hour trying to work it out...i only wanted to find something on finding the nth term! :(

Nope, I'm doing OCR.

Two days untill my first exam :o History, and i should be getting at least an A really as i got an A* in the mock and it was exactly the same paper. But there's a bit of pressure on, as if i fail this then it doesn't look good for the rest of my exams - so don't want to go in underprepared.

I hate revision :o