Revision for Exams

Re: Revision for Exams

I have 4 exams in the next 4 days and I'm on here :) I'm exceptionally prone to procrastination :P You can always start with the 4 and drop one midway through the year if it's too much.

I barely managed to avoid the forum for a good few weeks for my AS exams and still wasn't completely prepared, God knows how much I would've crashed and burned if I did what your doing now :P Yeah, think I might just do that, hopefully the workload for Product Design doesn't end up making me drop ICT anyway, wouldn't mind getting 4 A2's.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 exams in the next 4 days and I'm on here :) I'm exceptionally prone to procrastination :P

Bizarrely, today's went magnificently :) Wish I was back at school where exams are much easier and everyone finishes at roughly the same time. I've got mates at other unis who finished at the end of March! Saturday can't come soon enough :P

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else just done the biology GCSE? Strange exam.

I've just done it. What was strange about it?

I finished on the 25th' date=' just not been bothered to post haha. Got a few exams left, but it's officially the summer holidays for me :D

I think I have my maths exam on the 11th.[/quote']

Had a math exam yesterday as well. Unit 2

I've just done it. What was strange about it?

Had a math exam yesterday as well. Unit 2

No questions on nervs and very little on hormones. I think I have a shot at getting an A*. That question about the level on pain decrease after 4 hours was really annoying. I thought it was how much it decreased so I put 25% but it was how much pain was remaining.

No questions on nervs and very little on hormones. I think I have a shot at getting an A*. That question about the level on pain decrease after 4 hours was really annoying. I thought it was how much it decreased so I put 25% but it was how much pain was remaining.

LMAO. I put 75%

I didn't know how plants adapted to predators too, rambled on about animals but not much on plants..

Had my last two A level exams today that I actually have to revise for. I had a clash so I had to do my English test in the morning and my economics one in the afternoon, so it was a long day. However it did give me a little bit of last minute revision which turned out to be really helpful. Only got a General Studies test to do on Monday then that is me finished with school:eek:

Had my last two A level exams today that I actually have to revise for. I had a clash so I had to do my English test in the morning and my economics one in the afternoon' date=' so it was a long day. However it did give me a little bit of last minute revision which turned out to be really helpful. Only got a General Studies test to do on Monday then that is me finished with school:eek:[/quote']

What you planning on doing next year mate?

Apprenticeship, Work or University?

Ahh nice' date=' what was your Firm?

I'm staying local, hopefully I'll be at JMU doing Computing next year.[/quote']

Mine was JMU as well, only place in Liverpool that did it. Would have loved it if it was at Hope Uni as it is about a 10 minute walk from my house and if I don't get there I will be going to UCLAN which will probably lead to me moving away.

Oh and a few of my mates have computing as their firm at JMU.

Mine was JMU as well' date=' only place in Liverpool that did it. Would have loved it if it was at Hope Uni as it is about a 10 minute walk from my house and if I don't get there I will be going to UCLAN which will probably lead to me moving away.[/quote']

Ahhh bad news mate, at least it's still local. My mate does Journalism at UCLAN, and he tell's me it's very good, and apparently the place isn't bad either.

All the best on your results!, luckily enough I've been doing a BTEC course which only involves Coursework and I've already done enough to ensure a place on the course, so that leaves me stress free for the summer!

Ahhh bad news mate' date=' at least it's still local. My mate does Journalism at UCLAN, and he tell's me it's very good, and apparently the place isn't bad either.

All the best on your results!, luckily enough I've been doing a BTEC course which only involves Coursework and I've already done enough to ensure a place on the course, so that leaves me stress free for the summer![/quote']

I wish I would have done at least one course work based subject but I don't really worry that much about exam results never have and I have plenty to look forward to this summer :D

Done 2 Level 3 BTEC's (Sport and Business) and should have two Distinction*'s however it's my history exam which I just done on the 12th of June, I revised solid for that exam for nearly 2 months but somehow I think i've absolutely blown it. Anybody who's taken a history exam knows there's a own knowledge question and then a question using your own knowledge and sources. I spent nearly 20 minutes too much on the first question and ended up scanning the sources briefly and putting a blunt argument together using isolated segments of each source, although I managed to finish and state my conclusion I think it was done so poorly. :( Need AAB to get into where I'd like to go, although 40% of my A2 History grade was an A due to my coursework, that second question on the exam i blotched so I don't think i've got that B i'd need overall. Got 139/200 in my AS paper last year, ONE mark off a B. Exams just hate me :(