Chemistry - A*

Biology - A*

Religious Studies (full course) - A*

History - A

Geography - A

English Language - A

English Literature - B

Spanish - C

Was ridiculously close to an A* in History and an A* in Geography. Let down by my B in English Lit tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Revision for Exams

Anyone handed in their UCAS application yet? Nearly finished my personal statement since my sixth form wants it in before the Oxbridge deadline' date=' still undecided on some of my uni choices as well.[/quote']

Nope, not even started mine. :D

My school wants first drafts in by the end of Sep (if not applying to Oxbridge) so I need to get a move on. Only really have one place/course in mind atm, Astrophysics at Edinburgh, the others will all be 2nd choice in hope that I get an unconditional.

What about everyone else?

Yeah.

My Enrolment is on the Friday afternoon in the Robarts LRC.

How was your first week mate? I found it a bit strange on the first day as I am used to going to school and being with my mates, some who were in my class from the age of 4 all the way to 18 but after the first day I thought it was ok. Extremely pleased with my time table as I get Wednesday afternoon and the whole of Thursday and Friday off :D

How was your first week mate? I found it a bit strange on the first day as I am used to going to school and being with my mates' date=' some who were in my class from the age of 4 all the way to 18 but after the first day I thought it was ok. Extremely pleased with my time table as I get Wednesday afternoon and the whole of Thursday and Friday off :D[/quote']

Felt very similar to yourself mate. However I was very fortunate to meet a few cool people who I've stuck with the past few days, hopefully I meet a few more in the following weeks. :)

I was expecting a timetable similar to that, and I was very surprised to see that I'm in everyday. On a Monday and Friday I'm in 3-5, which seem's very pointless and I'd rather they stuck those hours on any of Tuesday-Thursday. :(

Overall, I'm looking forward to the adventure and hopefully I won't be far off a first come the end of my degree which is in four years time. :eek:

Felt very similar to yourself mate. However I was very fortunate to meet a few cool people who I've stuck with the past few days' date=' hopefully I meet a few more in the following weeks. :)

[/b']

I was expecting a timetable similar to that, and I was very surprised to see that I'm in everyday. On a Monday and Friday I'm in 3-5, which seem's very pointless and I'd rather they stuck those hours on any of Tuesday-Thursday. :(

Overall, I'm looking forward to the adventure and hopefully I won't be far off a first come the end of my degree which is in four years time. :eek:

Yeah hopefully I will meet more people tomorrow and there is a very good chance of that as more than half of the people on the course never even turned up for any of the induction week:eek:

Archived