club in debt only 21 players?

jay groom

Hi I just took over a team in a competitive league (The only one available)The reason I pressume why it was available is that there are 24 players at the club 3 on loan I tried to sell someone to get my team out of the red but the deal was stopped I guess due to me only having 21 players contracted to the club but the team is 5 million in debt.

I'm a little puzzled as to how to get out of this situation does anyone have any advise for a quick fix ?

All I can see is to try for promotion and hope for a big cup tie and let the books balance themselves out over the longer term but obviously I'm limited with formations etc due to the small pool of players :mad:

Re: club in debt only 21 players?

Hi I just took over a team in a competitive league (The only one available)The reason I pressume why it was available is that there are 24 players at the club 3 on loan I tried to sell someone to get my team out of the red but the deal was stopped I guess due to me only having 21 players contracted to the club but the team is 5 million in debt.

I'm a little puzzled as to how to get out of this situation does anyone have any advise for a quick fix ?

All I can see is to try for promotion and hope for a big cup tie and let the books balance themselves out over the longer term but obviously I'm limited with formations etc due to the small pool of players :mad:

The only thing I can think of is exchanging players, that's probably the quickest, if I had the time, I'd love a challenge like this, best of luck mate.

Unfortunately mate there is no quick fix with challenges like this. As odd as it sounds I would send back the loan players as they will no doubt be the best 3 players at the club on the highest wages. I would then look to exchange any older high earners you have, even if it means offering them in ridiculously good deals for the other manager. Just try to ensure that you swap them for younger players on very low wages.

In the long term you need to bring in players that are very low rated but in for a fast rise. If you do your homework well enough and get lucky enough you should hopefully be able to get a few 10k risers 6-8 weeks before their review so you dont spend much on wages and can sell quickly for a large profit after the transfer ban.

I wish you luck mate but if you are going to be successful it is a long process. It can definitely be done though, even in the best setups! If you need any advice then PM Teb, ask him about his Salamanca is GC2 as he loves to gloat!!:D

Try and see who is interested in your players.

Say if you have Aguero' date=' and Manchester United are interested.

Offer [b']them[/b] the opportunity for say 35m and Hernandez.

The 35m gets you out of the red, and you get a cheaper player, wage rise, but better potential.

:D:D......Do you honestly believe that if he was at a club like Man UJtd with players like Aguero in his side they would A) be in debt? and B) Be available in the setup?

I appreciate you were just giving an example but best to give realistic ones;):)

:D:D......Do you honestly believe that if he was at a club like Man UJtd with players like Aguero in his side they would A) be in debt? and B) Be available in the setup?

I appreciate you were just giving an example but best to give realistic ones;):)

You have Aguero... (Can't be bought because of Squad Size)

Few Teams interested.

So offer them deals for him (Realistic ones?)

Thanks for the help guys. I'm mid season and in the play-off places in Div 4 so it could be possible to keep the current side and go for promotion to balance things out, I can't remember how much winning div 4 is but isn't it only about 1.5mil if that's the case I'll have to take your advise bunder.

This job could take up more of my time than I thought.

You have Aguero... (Can't be bought because of Squad Size)

Few Teams interested.

So offer them deals for him (Realistic ones?)

And just out of interest...how many unmanaged Man United teams with Sergio Aguero in them have you seen floating about?

Ahh I didn't think of that' date='but if I offer the player I can change my squad but I still won't be able to aquire any cash unless the deal comes to me with that as part of the offer.

But thanks at least it will give me an option to trade[/quote']

Didn't think of the cash side if I'm honest, I was just thinking swapping say for example a 88 player of yours for a 86, you should save wages and who knows the 86 player may have the potential to be 88, thus saving on wages...but yeh trades with cash would be easier:D

i thought you had to be in the black to do any deals even exchanges??

I believe you are right unless the deal you are doing takes you into the black....

i.e selling a player for 6 mil plus a player keeps his squad size at min and takes him into the black

I think that is allowed but I may be wrong:confused:

I believe you are right unless the deal you are doing takes you into the black....

i.e selling a player for 6 mil plus a player keeps his squad size at min and takes him into the black

I think that is allowed but I may be wrong:confused:

You could be right

And just out of interest...how many unmanaged Man United teams with Sergio Aguero in them have you seen floating about?

He is in the competitive league with the last team available he picked, others are all managed.

Aguero at his team can't be bought due to squad size so no deal can be possible.

so he can offer people deals for Aguero..

Understand?

He is in the competitive league with the last team available he picked' date=' others are all managed.

Aguero at his team can't be bought due to squad size so no deal can be possible.

Understand?[/quote']

if i was him and he can do exchanges I would be looking for 2 players and cash to clear the debt that was his squad goes up to 22 and he has some cash and he can go from there

He is in the competitive league with the last team available he picked' date=' others are all managed.

Understand?[/quote']

I understood the first time round mate. I just think using players like Aguero is a bad example when he was asking for advice about the last available team in a setup that were 5 mil in debt. He is more likely to have players rated 70-83 than 85-95 in most typical teams in that sort of situation.

I understood the first time round mate. I just think using players like Aguero is a bad example when he was asking for advice about the last available team in a setup that were 5 mil in debt. He is more likely to have players rated 70-83 than 85-95 in most typical teams in that sort of situation.

oops i should read the thread properly lol!! I guess he dont have Aguero:o

Archived