Sign in to follow this  
Ricchi

Rodwell or M'Vila

Re: Rodwell or M'Vila

I would go for rodwell, ive got him in my SM teams and he does well. also in real life is getting regular first team starts and is constanly linked to Manchester United and other clubs.

I had the same choice as you and I went for Rodwell. Mainly because I felt it was a better investment int terms of the ratio of price to what the player can achieve. I think as he is only rated 87 I managed to get Rodwell for 6-7mill as opposed to 16mill for m'vila.

opinions seem rather divided. How about selecting your top 3 CMs from this list, and if you could, give some reasons.

defour

m'vila

rodwell

bender

martinez

gustavo

ramires

khedira

sahin

witsel

Cheers

opinions seem rather divided. How about selecting your top 3 CMs from this list' date=' and if you could, give some reasons.

defour

m'vila

rodwell

bender

martinez

gustavo

ramires

khedira

sahin

witsel

Cheers[/quote']

Sahin

Witsel

Ramires

Thats who i would go with although it's a tough choice between Witsel, Martinez, Rodwell and M'Vila. I put Witsel in front of those as i just personaly like him more than the others.

I thought that Ramires was a waste of money when he first got to the premier league but after watching him this season he has started to find his feet and is getting used to the league. He has been very good towards the end of this season.

Sahin is absolute quality and it won't be long before he is at a huge club.

opinions seem rather divided. How about selecting your top 3 CMs from this list' date=' and if you could, give some reasons.

defour

m'vila

rodwell

bender

martinez

gustavo

ramires

khedira

sahin

witsel

Cheers[/quote']

i wouldnt rate these three in order purely because all three are class but my top 3 in no particular order would be m'vila sahin and khedira. I mean khedira is getting a lot of game time at madrid, M'vila is playing for both club and country now, and looks like a favourite in the national side and has been tipped to be a 93+ player buy respected fellow forumers, and sahin again is quality and is tipped to go to a 93+ so if you want a player who is predominantly Dm i would go for M'vila, a CM then sahin with khedira possible third choice, i think he is the least talented of the three but he is playing at the bigger club so could rise quicker, hope this is helps.

I watch Rodwell every game and to be honest I don't think he will be as good the hype suggested he was. I also don't think he has found his right position yet.

Also once everyone is fit in Evertons team I can't see him starting that much and he will be mostly used as a sub.