Watts

Re: The European Championship

regret a little that I chose ajax :P

I would rather have had FC Copenhagen [but they wasn't one of the 40 teams :s]

you should have said and i would have replaced a team for you

too late now :(

a guy pulled out of udinese if u want to swap? can look at their squad

Villarreal are willing to listen to offers for their players, would rather they be player exchange though, squad is a bit thin on the ground.

Got a question though. Howcome I've only got Borja Valero on loan from WBA even though Villarreal signed him at the start of the season in real life?

Even though I'm not in the setup yet most players at Aston Villa can go.

EDIT: where is my Villa??

read back...

i quoted last night everyone must accept before my deadline last night, meanign friend requests etc, if not they wouldnt be included and i wouldnt change any teams, sorry

villarreal are willing to listen to offers for their players' date=' would rather they be player exchange though, squad is a bit thin on the ground.

Got a question though. Howcome i've only got borja valero on loan from wba even though villarreal signed him at the start of the season in real life?[/quote']

good question...??

Villarreal are willing to listen to offers for their players' date=' would rather they be player exchange though, squad is a bit thin on the ground.

Got a question though. Howcome I've only got Borja Valero on loan from WBA even though Villarreal signed him at the start of the season in real life?[/quote']

Realistically his season this year with Villareal is classed as a loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296008/Borja-Valero-quits-West-Bromwich-return-Spain-Villarreal.html

read that. They have an option to buy him which they probably will do/have done.. not too sure.