The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

The beta is quality. It loads up schedule etc much faster and you got the table on the same page! Saves you having to click alot.

Nice just finded out there are a Club news so it is only the club :P

But i am still getting confused...

Hopefully soon i would not be confused anymore :D

And try this gameworld no buy over 86!

The Globe Tournament: 65675

Transfers has been completed and all that but there is still great players out there so come and join :D

First match(Friendly match) was in August 4.

lukaku :P :p

u definitely got the better end of that deal, both the guys u gave him he cant play now,im surprised he didn't get better offers for Lukaku but u got a steal. Still think balotelli is better lol

wonder if hell get playing time in Chelsea right away or what, i read he doesn't wanna be loaned out so it should be interesting.

u definitely got the better end of that deal' date=' both the guys u gave him he cant play now,im surprised he didn't get better offers for Lukaku but u got a steal. Still think balotelli is better lol

wonder if hell get playing time in Chelsea right away or what, i read he doesn't wanna be loaned out so it should be interesting.[/quote']

Much like Hernandez last season I would presume...starts on the bench, but if he makes an impact from the bench he will start.

Interesting they haven't sold any strikers.

Still got Anelka, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge and Kalou.

Much like Hernandez last season I would presume...starts on the bench' date=' but if he makes an impact from the bench he will start.

Interesting they haven't sold any strikers.

Still got Anelka, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge and Kalou.[/quote']

yea, i think drogba will leave soon, i would have like to see lukaku go to real madrid but or wait cause i cant seem him playing at chelsea next year.

and the chicharito deal he did well in world cup so he proved himseld vs the big players but lukau never played top competition

u definitely got the better end of that deal' date=' both the guys u gave him he cant play now,im surprised he didn't get better offers for Lukaku but u got a steal. Still think balotelli is better lol

wonder if hell get playing time in Chelsea right away or what, i read he doesn't wanna be loaned out so it should be interesting.[/quote']

of course hes not gonna get loaned out looooool