The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for..

i will though be finishing all seasons up fully which i am involved in basically on the principal that i kno how hard and annoying it is to mess around finding replacements midway through..

so yea.. if i am 2 drop out of 1 or 2 set ups your in as seasons come to a close please dont hold it against me but obviously with circumstances ready to change its a must i spend far less time now playing sm..

my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child and i have promised to drastically cut teams to just a select few as i prepare for and will have a little one on my hands to occupy my spare time..

cheers all and seriously enjoyed being part of this gameworld and the addiction 2 sm on a whole..

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for..

i will though be finishing all seasons up fully which i am involved in basically on the principal that i kno how hard and annoying it is to mess around finding replacements midway through..

so yea.. if i am 2 drop out of 1 or 2 set ups your in as seasons come to a close please dont hold it against me but obviously with circumstances ready to change its a must i spend far less time now playing sm..

my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child and i have promised to drastically cut teams to just a select few as i prepare for and will have a little one on my hands to occupy my spare time..

cheers all and seriously enjoyed being part of this gameworld and the addiction 2 sm on a whole..

Congrats on the kid coming dude

I always though u were about 15 tho? Lol

Family first anyway :D Been good playing SM with ya :)

Well done Narin & Manchester City

Beat my Barcelona 2-0 in The Forum Cup Final

Good tournament' date=' be another next season :D[/quote']

Thank you,I just saw the result,and good game,unlucky because of red card.

Lol,I did not post on this thread for ages.

When school starts (for 4 days),I will be active again.

Barcelona 1 - 1 Lyon

Cr@p draw, teams awful just now

Tables not updated yet but if my maths is decent it means I need to 100% win the last game vs Athletico Madrid and the winner would take a play off spot :eek:

Villa also injured for 2 weeks lol

Congrats on the kid coming dude

I always though u were about 15 tho? Lol

Family first anyway :D Been good playing SM with ya :)

lol im 28 mate :) .. u 2 fella :) ..

Juventus 0 - 4 Sporting de Braga

Half Time

(0 - 2)

E.NSUE 18

F.MUAMBA 40

M.STOCH 57

P.JONES 71

braga go in 2 pole position for division 4.. could still fail 2 go up auto.. rangers last game of season is must win imo..

would love to take these boys up as they were shoking wen i took over.. done a sound little build for the next guy :) ..

lol im 28 mate :) .. u 2 fella :) ..

Juventus 0 - 4 Sporting de Braga

Half Time

(0 - 2)

E.NSUE 18

F.MUAMBA 40

M.STOCH 57

P.JONES 71

braga go in 2 pole position for division 4.. could still fail 2 go up auto.. rangers last game of season is must win imo..

would love to take these boys up as they were shoking wen i took over.. done a sound little build for the next guy :) ..

are ya lol. learn something new every day :)

yeah youve done well with braga :) would have been nice if you could have kept control of them :(

Tell me about it...Gutted.

Some changes need to happen quick.

deffo

team needs some experience in it, ive belived thats arsenals problem for a few seasons

man utd has had its giggs, scholes, nevilles, van der saar etc

chelsea its terryys, lampards, drogbas etc

even man city has the yaya toure, had viera etc,

arsenal have no older leader, major problem alone

deffo

team needs some experience in it' date=' ive belived thats arsenals problem for a few seasons

man utd has had its giggs, scholes, nevilles, van der saar etc

chelsea its terryys, lampards, drogbas etc

even man city has the yaya toure, had viera etc,

arsenal have no older leader, major problem alone[/quote']

they have a lot of problems they need a better LB, strikers and a play maker especially with jack wilshere being out.

and they signed young talent that hasn't proven much, they need to go after guys like ganso, hazard, hulk, ect.

they have a lot of problems they need a better LB' date=' strikers and a play maker especially with jack wilshere being out.

and they signed young talent that hasn't proven much, they need to go after guys like ganso, hazard, hulk, ect.[/quote']

hazard ganzo are just more future talent

they need someone big, a world class player, soneones whos already proven on the highest level

man utd and chelsea can sign youth cause they have the established world class players already

i know arsenal have players like van persie but even he is only 27 i think? for your arguably most experienced player to be 27 in the epl isnt good enough

Sporting de Braga 3 - 1 Rangers

H.RODALLEGA 5

F.MUAMBA 29, 75

Half Time

(2 - 0)

L.ALBERTO 57

get in there..

has 2 b 1 of my finest shocks so far in sm..

took division 4 on final game of season.. complete overhaul with braga and far from expected this end 2 season..

very happy 2 hand side over 2 next man as champions of division 4 :) ..