The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

Basnandez steered Ajax to victory against Valencia.

Ajax outclassed Valencia and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Soldado had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sulejmani was on the scoresheet for his side.

But Got relageted.

unlucky mate on the relegation

div 4 is a tough one aswell

Sporting de Braga 3 - 1 Rangers

H.RODALLEGA 5

F.MUAMBA 29' date=' 75

Half Time

(2 - 0)

L.ALBERTO 57

get in there..

has 2 b 1 of my finest shocks so far in sm..

took division 4 on final game of season.. complete overhaul with braga and far from expected this end 2 season..

very happy 2 hand side over 2 next man as champions of division 4 :) ..[/quote']

after the shocker of winin div 4 ive now dropped them watts..

nice 1 mate :) .. and all best with gameworld :) ..

after the shocker of winin div 4 ive now dropped them watts..

nice 1 mate :) .. and all best with gameworld :) ..

Won Div 4 on the last game last season:D

Lost the league by 3 points but won the cup so happy with my season. Since I've won the cup unsure whether to go and defend it or go all out for Division 1 title.

EDIT: Welcome Mental Mackem, Manchester United manager here btw

Won Div 4 on the last game last season:D

Lost the league by 3 points but won the cup so happy with my season. Since I've won the cup unsure whether to go and defend it or go all out for Division 1 title.

EDIT: Welcome MentalMackem

tbh mate the team i took over at start of season and short space i had i should now way have been able to put that squad 2gether and win that division 4.. especially with some of the sides in there :) ..

think it was a case of other sides poor management rather than the greatness of my own :) ..

tbh mate the team i took over at start of season and short space i had i should now way have been able to put that squad 2gether and win that division 4.. especially with some of the sides in there :) ..

think it was a case of other sides poor management rather than the greatness of my own :) ..

congratzz on the league title,

i couldnt get a string of wins going at all this season but still managed to get in the playoffs even after losing my last game.

lets so what happens this will be the perfect time for my side to get a string of wins and move on to div, well see what happens

div 4 was a lot tougher league then i expected so my squad will need to play well to win these games

YES! Lazio secure promotion with a 4-2 derby win against Roma. I raced into a 3-0 lead with two goals from Mauro Zarate and a strike from Cristian Ledesma. Then Roma started the comeback as Vucinic pulled one back and then Kuranyi truck again for the Giallorossi but the result was put to bed when Sergio Floccari got the fourth for Lazio and we will be plying our trade in Div 1 next season.

YES! Lazio secure promotion with a 4-2 derby win against Roma. I raced into a 3-0 lead with two goals from Mauro Zarate and a strike from Cristian Ledesma. Then Roma started the comeback as Vucinic pulled one back and then Kuranyi truck again for the Giallorossi but the result was put to bed when Sergio Floccari got the fourth for Lazio and we will be plying our trade in Div 1 next season.

Well done mate :)