The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

thats not a bad offer to start with but hes still on tansfer ban.

It will be tough to give him away because hes playing amazing so far and i truly belive he will be the best goalie int he world 1 day. Just love watching him play' date=' he let in 1 goal in 4 games and his defence let him down in the goal he received.[/quote']

If ur still playing the game in like 5 years yeah lol

Can do something when tb is up?

parshivluyuk killed me cause i got him thinking he was gonna rise to 89 and be a good signing and instead he went down 1 now its tough to deal him' date=' and i dont have the patience to wait and see how he does in the future lol[/quote']

You also stressed out for balotelli who will only improve now if he moves club

You also stressed out for balotelli who will only improve now if he moves club

true but i really like balotelli and i think hell move clubs or he will move into the lineup if tevez leaves which is still very possible.

i dont see him getting worse cause his talent is unquestionable hopefully he moves to milan or napoli.

plus jovetic is back and chelsea and arsenal and napoli want him and Toni Kroos has cracked the bayurn line up like i said and playing very good

thinks are looking up for my squad other than a few set backs lol

If ur still playing the game in like 5 years yeah lol

Can do something when tb is up?

i think hell be a 88+ next rating upgrade which is good enough to start him, hes playing amazing so far and atletico will prolly win the europa league with their new additions.

if i deal him it would have be a good offer

true but i really like balotelli and i think hell move clubs or he will move into the lineup if tevez leaves which is still very possible.

i dont see him getting worse cause his talent is unquestionable hopefully he moves to milan or napoli.

plus jovetic is back and chelsea and arsenal and napoli want him and Toni Kroos has cracked the bayurn line up like i said and playing very good

thinks are looking up for my squad other than a few set backs lol

Balotelli needs a move to a top club, like a giant club, so Napoli won't help him. He needs a Milan or real Madrid etc.

Forget about tevez leaving, he ain't got a hope in starting with the form of aguero and dzeko right now, he needs to hope one of them gets injured lol

Chelsea don't need need jovetic, de bruyne will likely join in January and can play up top also (even though SM say he can't lol) and they have lukaku and Davila :P

i think hell be a 88+ next rating upgrade which is good enough to start him' date=' hes playing amazing so far and atletico will prolly win the europa league with their new additions.

if i deal him it would have be a good offer[/quote']

Udinese will win it I say

Balotelli needs a move to a top club' date=' like a giant club, so Napoli won't help him. He needs a Milan or real Madrid etc.

Forget about tevez leaving, he ain't got a hope in starting with the form of aguero and dzeko right now, he needs to hope one of them gets injured lol

Chelsea don't need need jovetic, de bruyne will likely join in January and can play up top also (even though SM say he can't lol) and they have lukaku and Davila :P[/quote']

yea i know but if tevez leaves he will get 20 min playing time lol, which is better than nothing,

ive been reading many articles linking jovetic to big clubs and arsenal tried signing him this summer late and got rejected also he can play many positions like AM/FWD and chelsea have been trying to get younger so i can see him moving there as chelsea also were interested him over the summer.

If jovetic shows some of his old form this year, he will most likely move to a big club.

i didnt even think of balotelli moving to real madrid that would be nuts but i hope he moves to milan

yea i know but if tevez leaves he will get 20 min playing time lol' date=' which is better than nothing,

ive been reading many articles linking jovetic to big clubs and arsenal tried signing him this summer late and got rejected also he can play many positions like AM/FWD and chelsea have been trying to get younger so i can see him moving there as chelsea also were interested him over the summer.

If jovetic shows some of his old form this year, he will most likely move to a big club.

i didnt even think of balotelli moving to real madrid that would be nuts but i hope he moves to milan[/quote']

Real Madrid buy forwards for fun so wouldn't surprise me lol

Buttttttt........

Was mourinho who got rid of him for his attitude at Inter so maybe not haha

?m=02&d=20080524&t=2&i=4518156&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=2008-05-24T172224Z_01_L24447676_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0

Ajax manager Basnandez fired

Cesar Basnandez has been sacked as Ajax manager, the division 4 side announced on monday.

The manager has been fired as manager of Ajax and Ajax will be taked charge by Frank De Boer until they have found the real manager to get Ajax back in division 3.

Basnandez, who took over as the Ajax manager five months ago, suffered relegation to division 4.

Ajax is after 1-1 at sixth place in division 4.