The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

?m=02&d=20080524&t=2&i=4518156&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=2008-05-24T172224Z_01_L24447676_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0

Ajax manager Basnandez fired

Cesar Basnandez has been sacked as Ajax manager' date=' the division 4 side announced on monday.[/b']

The manager has been fired as manager of Ajax and Ajax will be taked charge by Frank De Boer until they have found the real manager to get Ajax back in division 3.

Basnandez, who took over as the Ajax manager five months ago, suffered relegation to division 4.

Ajax is after 1-1 at sixth place in division 4.

fired my arse

why quit coz u got relegated?

Shalke FC has acquired a young and special TALENT in the form of

DAVIDE STANTON

Davide-Santon-Inter.jpg

The Shalke FC manager has also stated that Davide Santon will be a regular in his line-up and is he expects big things from his new young star!

Didn't he go to Newcastle? Career ruined already lol

Santon has already shown to have real talent and is still very young, once he comes back from injury he will get a lot of playing time and show his skill. Then he will get picked up by a big club again and get playing time on a good club.

There is no denying the talent he has and has shown ppl forget hes still 20 years old!!!!

Santon has already shown to have real talent and is still very young' date=' once he comes back from injury he will get a lot of playing time and show his skill. Then he will get picked up by a big club again and get playing time on a good club.

There is no denying the talent he has and has shown ppl forget hes still 20 years old!!!![/quote']

once u leave one of Europes top clubs u aint going back to one

very rarely happens unless they leave a top club for another who is good at bringing youths on like arsenal or manchester united then everyone wants you lol

youths who leave for the greed of the premiership and lesser clubs usually fail

this boy wont be any different imo

These bids for Hamsik are truly breath taking. I think Madrid has put the same bid in 4 times now for him and I don't know who the new PSG manager is but seriously? :rolleyes:

cant be worse then the offers he send me lol

"for rossi i can give u 2 among abidal,medel,leon,paloschi,bender..."

r u kidding me? lol

cant be worse then the offers he send me lol

"for rossi i can give u 2 among abidal' date='medel,leon,paloschi,bender..."

r u kidding me? lol[/quote']

For Hamsik, he offered Abidal + 7m and then he wanted to buy a player at CV. :rolleyes:

From PSG I got a 7m + Erdinç offer. At least offer me a player that's played more then 37 minutes this season.

Another Madrid bid, again at 25m... I think that's his 8th bid and he's been switching between the two. :rolleyes: