The European Championship

Watts

Re: The European Championship

Mamadou SAKHO has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Stevan JOVETIC

What do u guys think of this deal, it was very difficult to pull the trigger but i think it will improve my team and ill most likely have some guys who r young that will fill jovetic"s shoes.

Alright im ready to get some deals done:

Watts I want Lukaku and affeley and urioal (cant remeber his name lol)

ill give u g rossi and courtois for all 3 and i get de gea for 5 season loans?

let me know but either way im interetse din those 3 guys so u know lmao

U for real? Lol

So I give away one of the best young talents in football in lukaku, afellay and another prospect for Rossi? And i get a keeper who won't b a star until cech retires lol

No thanks ;)

U for real? Lol

So I give away one of the best young talents in football in lukaku' date=' afellay and another prospect for Rossi? And i get a keeper who won't b a star until cech retires lol

No thanks ;)[/quote']

FINE be that way lol

In all honestly tho, rossi is proven star and will eventually go to a big club plus hes still young.

Second courtois is just as a big if not a bigger rising star than lukaku, cortois will be a 88-89 next update imo especially with his play so far at atletico.

Affeley is out for the year basically and will prolly leave barca since they keep bringing in other talent.

But its all good I respect your decision

NOT

lol