|.CFC Request Thread |

.CFC

• 2 weeks later...

Re: |.CFC Request Thread |

Hi mate,

Just been having a flick through your stuff and it's good. :) I only signed up a couple of days ago and I look a bit naked. :eek: Any chance of pimping my posts for me please?!?!

Could I have the current Leeds badge like this one here but have it at an 45 degree angle so the bottom point is point towards the bottom left/right hand corner? I'd like it to look like an old photograph. Still in colour but faded or similar. I know nothing about graphics so I'll let you tinker with that one.

Signature

Could I have a game world signature for Sunderland in English Championship 51 with Mats Hummels, Marco Reus and Joao Moutinho in Sunderland shirts please? I like the moody theme you've used on the Vidic one on your first post so something like that would be great.

I looks like you're a busy fella so no rush at all on these. Thanks in advance though. :-)

Hi mate' date='

Just been having a flick through your stuff and it's good. :) I only signed up a couple of days ago and I look a bit naked. :eek: Any chance of pimping my posts for me please?!?!

[b']Avatar[/b]

Could I have the current Leeds badge like this one here but have it at an 45 degree angle so the bottom point is point towards the bottom left/right hand corner? I'd like it to look like an old photograph. Still in colour but faded or similar. I know nothing about graphics so I'll let you tinker with that one.

Signature

Could I have a game world signature for Sunderland in English Championship 51 with Mats Hummels, Marco Reus and Joao Moutinho in Sunderland shirts please? I like the moody theme you've used on the Vidic one on your first post so something like that would be great.

I looks like you're a busy fella so no rush at all on these. Thanks in advance though. :-)

LUFC.png

Team: Lille & Shakhtar

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor: Standard Chartered (Liverpool sponsor)

Home Kit: Red With White Stripes( Stripes like chelsea kit)

Away Kit: White with Blue Stripes

Home Shakhtar: Orange and black: Barcelona style

Away Kit: White with Dortmund pattern ( Orange)

Team: Lille & Shakhtar

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor: Standard Chartered (Liverpool sponsor)

Home Kit: Red With White Stripes( Stripes like chelsea kit)

Away Kit: White with Blue Stripes

Home Shakhtar: Orange and black: Barcelona style

Away Kit: White with Dortmund pattern ( Orange)

Not on this thread mate.

Just wondering if I could get something made up for me with Walsall In EC7046 with Moussa Dembele' date=' Bas Dost and Ben Foster. Cheers[/quote']

Any chance of getting something like this done? Not sure if this is the right thread for something like this :confused:

Guest Scout Maker

Any chance I could have a banner to use for Match Reports like your Stockport 5579 one?

Could it just say, "Bristol Rovers, EC 5579" somewhere? :)

Thanks! :)

Hi mate,

Back again. I'm looking for a header for my match reports and was hoping you'd be able to knock something together for me? B)

It's for my Fiorentina team in GC100. I'm looking for something basic; black background with the Fiorentina badge on the right-hand side. I'd like the words "FIORENTINA", "GC100" and "NEWS" on it with a black, purple and white theme if possible?

Thanks in advance fella!:D

EDIT - I've changed "match report" for "news" so I can use it a bit more generically. Cheers.

• 1 month later...

THREAD OPEN AGAIN!

Any requests?

I've got one, but its a lot to ask I'm afraid :o

If possible could I have Nani in a Chelsea shirt, Hazard in a Barca one and RVP in an Anzhi shirt, with "Reality Check" in big letters and "Can you handle the truth?" somewhere small.

Again, if its too much bother, don't worry about it :)

THREAD OPEN AGAIN!

Any requests?

Hello mate, basically I used to create Graphics all the time using Photoshop and that, however the laptop that I use for doing such is out of use, and at the moment I have no way of creating any graphics, I was just wondering if there was any chance that you may possibly be able to create me a Signature with half Sochaux GC175 with Farfan and Matip on it and the other half with Bursaspor GC176 and Beram Kayal and Youssef Mulumbu on it?, if not no worries mate :)

Hi mate . I saw your sig with Juve and looks very nice . Can you make for me a sig like the one with Juventus , with Neymar and Gotze in Barcelona Kits and Spanish Championship 4426 on the backround ?

If you can't make the sig like the one with Juventus, no proble , any sig is good.

Thanks. :D