|.CFC Request Thread |

.CFC

Re: |.CFC Request Thread |

I've got one' date=' but its a lot to ask I'm afraid :o

If possible could I have Nani in a Chelsea shirt, Hazard in a Barca one and RVP in an Anzhi shirt, with "Reality Check" in big letters and "Can you handle the truth?" somewhere small.

Again, if its too much bother, don't worry about it :)[/quote']

CANUHANDLE.png

Hello mate' date=' basically I used to create Graphics all the time using Photoshop and that, however the laptop that I use for doing such is out of use, and at the moment I have no way of creating any graphics, I was just wondering if there was any chance that you may possibly be able to create me a Signature with half Sochaux GC175 with Farfan and Matip on it and the other half with Bursaspor GC176 and Beram Kayal and Youssef Mulumbu on it?, if not no worries mate :)[/quote']

pp.png

Hi could you make me a Tim Cahill sig in an Everton shirt please. If possible could I have this quote on it:

"I'd do anything for this team' date=' these fans and this club. It's an honour to play for Everton.[/quote']

timcahill.png

Hey m8 new to forum but just won my first league after a few years. Would it be possiable for u to do me a Leeds United title winning sig with Modric, Mascherano and Falcao in Leeds shirts with Elland Road in the backround, the Leeds badge and the writting EC 4499 Winners Season 8. Thanks, no problem if u can't:)

hi mate...impressed by ur sigs..

can i get sig. like kagawa' date='rooney,de gea in home/away/gk kits on one side and aguero,silva and hart in their home/away/gk kits on other side...also written manchester in barrier between them...

thnx in advance[/quote']

is it too difficult??:rolleyes:

Hi mate . I saw your sig with Juve and looks very nice . Can you make for me a sig like the one with Juventus ' date=' with Neymar and Gotze in Barcelona Kits and Spanish Championship 4426 on the backround ?

If you can't make the sig like the one with Juventus, no problem , any sig is good.

Thanks. :D[/quote']

So ? Can you make the sig ?

Can you do a sig for me??

I want Fredy Guarin in PSV's shirt and PSV's logo with the text "REV"...

Thank you very much

Hi mate' date=' any chance you could do me an Ignasi Miquel Avatar?

Thanks.[/quote']

Will do now lads.