|.CFC Request Thread |

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: |.CFC Request Thread | Image you gave me I couldn't work with.

Re: |.CFC Request Thread |

Hi mate' date=' if possible, could you please make me a sig similar to your's, but With Cabaye in a Bristol City shirt and the Bristol City badge with EC 7046 on there somewhere. i would really appreciate that. No worries if you can't.[/quote']

Proud of this B)

704621.png

Wondering if you can either edit my original sig or make me a new one.

Birmingham Gold Championship 76 - Benzema , Muller, Hart and Hazard.

Had that sig for along time and of course since time has gone deals have been done.

It would be amazing for you to edit the one i have to replace Suarez and Badstuber for Muller and Benzema. If not if its no trouble a new one with them 4 on it will be great. Or if you want to do something different id like one with Wilshere , Eriksen , Lucas Moura , Chamberlain and Phil Jones. Some combo would be great

Thanks mate

Guest Scout Maker

Could I have a signature with Lionel Messi, Luca Modric and Mesut Ozil in Manchester United 2011/2012 home kits, with a Manchester United background?

Also could the text "No Scrapes Allowed" and "The stars of Manchester" be put in somewhere.

Cheers. :)

Wondering if you can either edit my original sig or make me a new one.

Birmingham Gold Championship 76 - Benzema ' date=' Muller, Hart and Hazard.

Had that sig for along time and of course since time has gone deals have been done.

It would be amazing for you to edit the one i have to replace Suarez and Badstuber for Muller and Benzema. If not if its no trouble a new one with them 4 on it will be great. Or if you want to do something different id like one with Wilshere , Eriksen , Lucas Moura , Chamberlain and Phil Jones. Some combo would be great

Thanks mate[/quote']

birmingham-1.png

Morning.

Would it be possible just to have a headline for a newspaper that just says "Reality Check News" perhaps have the SM logo. Nothing ridiculously fancy' date=' just someone that looks flash and does the job so to speak.[/quote']

realitycheck.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...