Underrated Players!

TheMar AFc

Re: Underrated Players!

Yes i agree. Thats why i said if he continues to perform ( should of been clearer on that point' date=' i meant perform to the standard exhibited during periods of RM game ) a 91 is possible, but unlikely thinking about it.[/quote']

I think Tottenham should consider asking him cut inside a little more. A little like Robben perhaps.

When you're always near the sides, two guys marking you can completely eliminate you. There just isn't any space left. Thus, Bale needs to make his own space.

Yh, Odemwingie wont get 89, he hasnt been playing, But West brom wont be lucky stay in the league, they will stay in the league, I'm a stoke fan and stoke are 12th with 38 points, west brom are 10th with 39 points, stoke are goin stay up, so west brom will if they are above us !.. they only need one more point, stoke need two.

Baggies are staying easily.

Odem is still not rising though.

this time yes, but next season ?

for some reason every promoted team struggles the most in the second season.

i see your point but all i was trying to say is WBA is not an established top flight team by any means. therefore rising odem to 89 is a bit ott.

Just to add to whole bent thing.

If he has been awful, and Odemwingie has merited a rise.

Why has Bent outscored him this season.

Odemwingie 27 apperances 11 goals.

Bent 30 apperances 13 goals* + International goals.

*His goal ratio at villa ( one goal every two games ) is better than it was at Sunderland to)

Really have taken my point out of context.

Bent scores every 2.3 apperances

Odemwingies scores 2.45 apperances.

its just common sense

bent is scoring for fun at 2 teams where they are established EPL teams and aiming to get near europa league. also getting into the england team with excellent performances.

the other is a player flirting with relegation. its not really a debate, unless your biased. pointless even explaining it further tbh.

its just common sense

bent is scoring for fun at 2 teams where they are established EPL teams and aiming to get near europa league. also getting into the england team with excellent performances.

the other is a player flirting with relegation. its not really a debate' date=' unless your biased. pointless even explaining it further tbh.[/quote']

Go back previous pages !!..Previously Ive said Odemwingie dosent deserve a 89 !!!.. I have said Gyan is probably as good as Darren Bent.. obviously there arnt stats to prove it at sunderland... but if he does stay with the Black Cats

I think he will do really well.... I ARNT SAYING ODEMWINGIE IS AS GOOD AS BENT !