Wolves Wanders going for the top championship - 6862

I've just joined wovles in the championship and my target is to get top and win a cup hopefully i just got the main team that wovles have plus klose but the good thing is that i have got 129 million to spend so i went for these players:

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Valencia for Juan Manuel MATA of £20,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Internazionale for Luis ANDERSON of £12,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to FC Porto for Givanildo HULK of £10,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Juventus for Felipe MELO of £13,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Marseille for Lucho GONZALEZ of £17,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Barcelona for Vedran CORLUKA of £12,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Real Madrid for Kolo TOURE of £12,000,000

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Manuel NEUER of £18,300,000

we will get our target if we get these players.team update on sat