How long will we have to put it with the cheats?

Holy **** this new way of reporting cheated transfers is so bad that it is m making me want to quit this game. I had quit once because the stupid system pulled back 3 transfers of mine which were not cheats as cheats. And now I see back and forth on many game worlds.

A sh**load of cheated transfers and when I try to report them or do anything about them It is impossible,The system seems to filter out because the cheaters already know how do dribble the system's logic, It is as if the cheaters are paying attention and waiting for the transfers system to be overloaded and not register any transfers from that week on (just look around on and GC in some point after week 15, there simply are no record of transfers) and without a record of transfers you can't report the cheated transfer!!!

So you see a wrong transfer like I just saw and you go to The transfer list to report it, You can't, cuz it is not there! so You go to the Manager's list And you can't report it either cuz the system says there is no evidence for the investigation!!! Hello? a Brand new player with a 40 rep takes over one of the best teams in the game world just a few minutes after the first bid for its raiding were accepted? and then the most talented player is traded with the cheater for two guys who are going nowhere? And you post that and you get a stupid "We have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take the matter further."

I'm gonna start posting Screenshots of cheated transfers and maybe SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT even if it is banning me But I can't stand seeing cheats go around and no one do nothing about it.

Hell I can't even submit a common ticket anymore just to explain this I think I'll start sending Cheat tickets through Bug or translation reward tickets.

Re: How long will we have to put it with the cheats?

Holy **** this new way of reporting cheated transfers is so bad that it is m making me want to quit this game. I had quit once because the stupid system pulled back 3 transfers of mine which were not cheats as cheats. And now I see back and forth on many game worlds.

A sh**load of cheated transfers and when I try to report them or do anything about them It is impossible' date='The system seems to filter out because the cheaters already know how do dribble the system's logic, It is as if the cheaters are paying attention and waiting for the transfers system to be overloaded and not register any transfers from that week on (just look around on and GC in some point after week 15, there simply are no record of transfers) and without a record of transfers you can't report the cheated transfer!!!

So you see a wrong transfer like I just saw and you go to The transfer list to report it, You can't, cuz it is not there! so You go to the Manager's list And you can't report it either cuz the system says there is no evidence for the investigation!!! Hello? a Brand new player with a 40 rep takes over one of the best teams in the game world just a few minutes after the first bid for its raiding were accepted? and then the most talented player is traded with the cheater for two guys who are going nowhere? And you post that and you get a stupid "We have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take the matter further."

I'm gonna start posting Screenshots of cheated transfers and maybe SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT even if it is banning me But I can't stand seeing cheats go around and no one do nothing about it.

Hell I can't even submit a common ticket anymore just to explain this I think I'll start sending Cheat tickets through Bug or translation reward tickets.[/quote']

i agree with u

• 2 weeks later...

I agree...

I had reported big cheaters, once I saw 4 managers removed from a setup... transfer reversed for manager sell then quit and so on

now they are in recession ... no staff for support, automated system checks standard things that was programmed to check ... not everything that make sense to humans

how can we report this: Managed team with big squad loan out players to JUST TAKEN clubs at the start of each season for 3 season then they quit ... next season same thing ... unmanaged clubs taken by manager, get players on loan from that team ... 1 or 2 weeks later they quit one after one ... and so on every season

I joined in 2007 and addicted, I had to quit even my Barcelona in gold 29... back now using a new account...

I had 11 clubs, now 3, will quit soon because it is addicting which means waste of time

SM relation with customers/users of the website is reduced... comapnies increasing the social/support of users ... SM doing the opposite!!!

strange ... but yea they dont have money and time to care about our complains ....

I agree...

I had reported big cheaters' date=' once I saw 4 managers removed from a setup... transfer reversed for manager sell then quit and so on

now they are in recession ... no staff for support, automated system checks standard things that was programmed to check ... not everything that make sense to humans

how can we report this: Managed team with big squad loan out players to JUST TAKEN clubs at the start of each season for 3 season then they quit ... next season same thing ... unmanaged clubs taken by manager, get players on loan from that team ... 1 or 2 weeks later they quit one after one ... and so on every season

I joined in 2007 and addicted, I had to quit even my Barcelona in gold 29... back now using a new account...

I had 11 clubs, now 3, will quit soon because it is addicting which means waste of time

SM relation with customers/users of the website is reduced... comapnies increasing the social/support of users ... SM doing the opposite!!!

strange ... but yea they dont have money and time to care about our complains ....[/quote']

I dont play the game no more because its boring and if you want a way to get out of it go buy footy manager class game.

The origanal post is spot on mate and its time people stood up to this game when i was mod back in day I answeard loads of tickets as did others about cheats and passed them on easley to get rid of them, now i see its gone down hill. but Auday dunno weather ur bin sarcastic or not but Sm are not poor and clearly they have a lot of spare time on there hands if they could make this game.