Sign in to follow this  
AngusLFC

Used to play runescape - you can have my account for free

Re: Used to play runescape - you can have my account for free

Here are some detailes. If you still want it then please say why you should get it.

Picture1-1.png?t=1302952635

Picture3-3.png?t=1302952679

Picture2-2.png?t=1302952766

I quit about a year ago and then i came back one day to see what it was like an accedentily gave away 5m! lol. I gave the rest to my brother so their is only about 150K of junk left:)

lol, used to spend entire days on this game.It was a brilliant game which me and my mates used to play,but unfortunately we grew old.I remember, I was a miner and had a really high magic level.Ahh, the days.

lol' date=' used to spend entire days on this game.It was a brilliant game which me and my mates used to play,but unfortunately we grew old.I remember, I was a miner and had a really high magic level.Ahh, the days.[/quote']

Yep, those were the days. I was a complete castle wars addict. 245 tickets! Thats a min of 6125 minuets spent on castle wars. lol.

Yep' date=' those were the days. I was a complete castle wars addict. 245 tickets! Thats a min of 6125 minuets spent on castle wars. lol.[/quote']

It actually was a great game. Got really addicted and messed up on some really important exams, so it was time to call it quits.

Is Runescape still flooded with people and has it developed substantially?

Guest Leddy

I might be interested in this, never played so it could be a good start.

It actually was a great game. Got really addicted and messed up on some really important exams' date=' so it was time to call it quits.

Is Runescape still flooded with people and has it developed substantially?[/quote']

The old wildy is back, new clan setup, better graphics... I just got bored of it really, i don't know why.

I would love this account, just because I personally wouild love to put my time into it, and make it a powerful PK'er and make loads of money, in which to help other players (i.e. noobs asking for money, or items)

Pretty decent account already, but I'm sure I could improve it!

I would love this account' date=' just because I personally wouild love to put my time into it, and make it a powerful PK'er and make loads of money, in which to help other players (i.e. noobs asking for money, or items)

Pretty decent account already, but I'm sure I could improve it![/quote']

Would it be your top account or do you already have a better one?

I have given it to HAYD3N. He needed it so that he could give his account to his bro and use mine as his first account whereas with everyone else it was just going to be their PK account. Thanks for being honest with me everyone and sorry if you missed out.