The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

HOW DOES THE FOLLOWING LOOK???..

1 X DIVISION..

16 TEAMS..

30 SQUAD CAP RATING..

RANDOM DRAW ON TEAMS..

ENGLAND..

BARNET

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS

TORQUAY UNITED

ACCRINGTON STANLEY

IRELAND..

SLIGO ROVERS

DROGHEDA UNITED

ST PATRICKS ATHLETIC

DUNDALK

SCOTLAND..

STRANRAER

PETERHEAD

FORFAR ATHLETIC

COWDENBEATH

WALES..

ABERYSTWYTH TOWN

CARMARTHEN TOWN

LANELLI

RHYL

Rules..

Loan Rules No loaning from unmanaged or external clubs

Maximum of 3 loaned in players

Transfer Rules Can only have one active deal with one particular club at a time

Can only complete three deals with one particular club per season

Can only offer cash to unmanaged clubs (clubs in the league but without a manager)

Can offer cash and players in deals to external clubs (clubs not in any league)

Extra Rules

These rules have been put in place by the Game World creator and can only be changed once at the start of a season.

Economy Level: Poor Economy

Player can develop concerns: NO

SMFA monitoring transfers on : YES

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs: NOT ALLOWED

Buying from External Clubs: ALLOWED

No buying over the age of: 29

No buying players rated over: 87

Cannot do cash transfers over: ANY LIMIT ALLOWED

Transfer Window 1 between turn 1 and 10

Transfer Window 2 between turn 20 and 30

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom: 1

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days

shortlist..

cox

watts

cedd

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread.. Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland) Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap Acc Stan 3 Other bum team 1 :D:D:D

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap SKIRMISH DIVISION SEASON 1!.. a low economy riser league for the toughest of challenges is wot i thought i wa

Re: New Cap League now happenin 16/4/2011 Close To Request Ammount!.. Please Read..

racky

son of pluto

resolja

dan james

tombstone 1

leddy

barry batshoof

dom

arfon

angus taylor

aaron duffy

rick james..

will fill this sending random.org requested teams to key folk who i really kno are top gaffers who would nail a job in here..

if they accept then very nice of them 2 and very much appreciated to make the challenge a good 1.. if not.. fair play..

next man will b inline but like The European Bierley Challenege this 2 wil also b a rarma jarma!!!!!.. i will work my hardest 4 it 2 b.. simplez...

Re: New Cap League now happenin 16/4/2011 Close To Request Ammount!.. Please Read..

updated..

racky

son of pluto

resolja

dan james

tombstone 1

leddy

barry batshoof

dom latouche

arfon

angus taylor

aaron duffy

rick james

sgt fury..

as stated will also random to gaffers i feel would be suited to makeing this league a real challenge..

anymore please get at me..

rules are as stated..

teams random..

racky

son of pluto

resolja

dan james

tombstone 1

leddy

barry batshoof

dom latouche

arfon

angus taylor

aaron duffy

rick james

sgt fury

steven mufc..

this game world really isnt about a prize imo but as a few have asked winner can take anything they like from shop each season..

handful more required as id like keeper managers deffo for max challenge so please try get others involved.. teams random drawn 2mo around 9.. gameworld created 2mo nite 110%..

we'll fill this man and get it going.. potential 2 b propa sound little forum league..

Hey, cheers for the invite - sure, sounds good to me, count me in.

All looks good, my only issue is that even with a poor exnomy, the English teams will get a huge budget (6-10m), the Scots average and the Irish and Welsh paupers will only get a couple of million.

I don't mind and if I get drawn as one of the poor boys - then that's my challenge. But, some managers may throw their toys out of the pram about the injustice. Just so we all know, some clubs will have a big advantage...be prepared!

Hey' date=' cheers for the invite - sure, sounds good to me, count me in.

All looks good, my only issue is that even with a poor exnomy, the English teams will get a huge budget (6-10m), the Scots average and the Irish and Welsh paupers will only get a couple of million.

I don't mind and if I get drawn as one of the poor boys - then that's my challenge. But, some managers may throw their toys out of the pram about the injustice. Just so we all know, some clubs will have a big advantage...be prepared![/quote']

agree matey i didnt even try chase up starting balances..

ive selected sides on capacity being purely around 5 thousand..

i wanted 4 from each place though as then we could if we wanted get a fair team game going between nations..

its the reason why i want to random draw it 2 mate for the lads who dont have the knowledge that some sides will be better equipted to start of than others.. i think it makes it fair that way..

personally im looking for an irish or welsh in this.. probs more a welsh as i currently dont have 1.. they will start poor..

with it being capped though in a few angles it should eventually even out..

Cool, well looks like it could be an interesting little league. And yeah, you're right, once the initial budget advantage is spent, it'll be down to good management.

I'll be happy with anybody but Barnet :mad: We f***in hate Barnet. :P

racky

son of pluto

resolja

dan james

tombstone 1

leddy

barry batshoof

dom latouche

arfon

angus taylor

aaron duffy

rick james

sgt fury

steven mufc

loredan..

about 2 create gameworld.. topside 2 spaces left available.. let me kno if you would like to fill 1 of the spaces..

random run of names on 10th attempt..

List Randomizer

There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

rick james

son of pluto

leddy

napolifan

dom latouche

sgt fury

arfon

elton

angus taylor

racky

tombstone 1

steven mufc

resolja

loredan

aaron duffy

dan james

Timestamp: 2011-04-16 19:29:29 UTC

List Randomizer

There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

DUNDALK

ABERYSTWYTH TOWN

RHYL

DROGHEDA UNITED

SLIGO ROVERS

ACCRINGTON STANLEY

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS

COWDENBEATH

CARMARTHEN TOWN

TORQUAY UNITED

LANELLI

BARNET

FORFAR ATHLETIC

PETERHEAD

STRANRAER

ST PATRICKS ATHLETIC

Timestamp: 2011-04-16 19:32:20 UTC

also 10th attempt..

for the lazys amongst yous..

DUNDALK - rick james

ABERYSTWYTH TOWN - son of pluto

RHYL - leddy

DROGHEDA UNITED - napolifan

SLIGO ROVERS - dom latouche

ACCRINGTON STANLEY - sgt fury

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - arfon

COWDENBEATH - elton

CARMARTHEN TOWN - angus taylor

TORQUAY UNITED - racky

LANELLI - tombstone1

BARNET - stevenmufc

FORFAR ATHLETIC - resolja

PETERHEAD - loredan

STRANRAER - aaron duffy

ST PATRICKS ATHLETIC - dan james

have a feeling 1 or 2 will duck out after seeing there team so may have a place or 2 still to fill.. should b able to sort that though for start of proper season..

Quite happy with that :) I feel really sorry for Leddy as well l:p

i dont think hell take the side and would have been willing to swap with him but i dont feel hell stick around after his bierley performance for a while :) ..

i included him to give him a second chance as to wether he takes the side or not though.. they will fill regardless..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!..

Im going to offer lads now the opportunity of team swaps..

Providing they are accepted by both parties.. Either let me know on this thread or by pm who you are swapping with and who for team wise..

Nice 1 lads.. Time 2 try brooker your own moves if your after them..

if not apply for your club as normal 1ce its created.. ill get id up 2mo..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!..

seem to not have made the cut...never mind :(

jesus matey i forgot completely 2 transfer you on 2 the list..

as already stated matey ive got 2 names i dont feel will take sides which you would have taken there place had i recalled and had i have not forgot 2 put u on the list which i would have 110% placed your before them mate.. you are more than welcome to take a side.. they didnt seem to understand the concept of me wanting to do a fair draw on sides because of couple of team deficits..

choice is going to be this fella.. i will have to allocate you 1 of the 2 lads sides who havent made contact back to me..

llanelli or rhyl..

if you would like to hang around to see if there is anbody else who doesnt take there drawn team and fill 1 o them gaps if there becomes 1 its up 2 u..

lads some teams are better than others but like i said i just based this around a 2 thou crowd deficit between the 4 nations around 5 thou capacity as i wanted 4 from each in for a planned comp that will be going ahead..

due to all the rules etc though the league will eventually even up right at some stage depending on managers capabilities obviously..

gameworld id is up..

please apply for you drawn sides as none hav yet contacted me with agreed team swaps..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

Either of those teams will do for me. Must say I prefer Llanelli, but if you think it'll be hard to fill Rhyl, I dont mind taking them either. Should I just apply or wait for them to get back to you?

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

Either of those teams will do for me. Must say I prefer Llanelli' date=' but if you think it'll be hard to fill Rhyl, I dont mind taking them either. Should I just apply or wait for them to get back to you?[/quote']

pmd you matey..

Ok ive got a 30 man squad already with 4 loans so that tells me I can only bring in 4 players without part ex correct?

Or can I bring whoever I like and then sell a load to bring it back down to 30?

I just found this thread :D

Im happy with the team but Ive got a clear advantage as Ive got 3 million budget and 16.8 million value :D

youve not mate..

some of the lower rated english have more money than youself so kinda tops up there squad value in that sense 1ce its spent..

THE TUFF JOBS ARE THE WELSH.. english irish and scottish do pritty much balance..

they need to b in there though for a tournament pclark came up with as an inclussion..

a form of great british champions league via friendlys..

heres the message to explain.. id sounds very good and will be used 110%..

Hey mate,

looking forward to your new little league. Was just wondering about an idea I think that could give it a little extra fun/competition.

Using the friendlies system, how about the teams from each nation play off in a mini group. The winners of each group then goes into a final group of each countries winners. Using England for example...

Friendly turn 1

Barnet - R&D

Torquay - Accrington

Friendly turn 2

Barnet - Torquay

R&D - Accrington

Friendly turn 3

Barnet - Accrington

R&D - Torquay

Say Torquay win their group, they then play Irish/Scots and Welsh group winners and another set of 3 friendlies. Basically it means each team does at least 3 more games (and can claim to be national champions), and the winners 6 friendlies over the course of the season (and the claim to be British champions!)

What you reckon?