The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

just took over the st patricks job

pretty happy with the starting team 17.4m starting value on a 20man squad

couple of mil. in the bank

so should be able to manouvre a pretty competitve 30man squad without to much troubles

looking forward to another well busy league setup.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread.. Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland) Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap Acc Stan 3 Other bum team 1 :D:D:D

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap SKIRMISH DIVISION SEASON 1!.. a low economy riser league for the toughest of challenges is wot i thought i wa

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

youve not mate..

some of the lower rated english have more money than youself so kinda tops up there squad value in that sense 1ce its spent..

THE TUFF JOBS ARE THE WELSH.. english irish and scottish do pritty much balance..

they need to b in there though for a tournament pclark came up with as an inclussion..

a form of great british champions league via friendlys..

heres the message to explain.. id sounds very good and will be used 110%..

really wanted all local nations in there and hence why i offered team swaps incase anybody fancied takeing on the welsh challenge.. they are well do able though the riser way.. all teams will take time to advance with the rules imo..

i rekon with the rules implemented though at some stage managers wont move much anymore.. enabling others wise enough to catch up or advance..

wanted something abit toughy with a higher rated cap for myself to be involved in gameworld wise.. should be sound.. hard but sound..

Either of those teams will do for me. Must say I prefer Llanelli' date=' but if you think it'll be hard to fill Rhyl, I dont mind taking them either. Should I just apply or wait for them to get back to you?[/quote']

messaged tombstone 2 or 3 times now since yest mate with no reply so i presume his interest in set up as ded as he has bin online to get back to me but has failed to..

feel free to apply for llanelli..

Hey mate' date='

looking forward to your new little league. Was just wondering about an idea I think that could give it a little extra fun/competition.

Using the friendlies system, how about the teams from each nation play off in a mini group. The winners of each group then goes into a final group of each countries winners. Using England for example...

Friendly turn 1

Barnet - R&D

Torquay - Accrington

Friendly turn 2

Barnet - Torquay

R&D - Accrington

Friendly turn 3

Barnet - Accrington

R&D - Torquay

Say Torquay win their group, they then play Irish/Scots and Welsh group winners and another set of 3 friendlies. Basically it means each team does at least 3 more games (and can claim to be national champions), and the winners 6 friendlies over the course of the season (and the claim to be British champions!)

What you reckon?[/quote']

Torquay got a manager mate? I know a Torquay fan who would be more than happy to manage them and he's a forumer?

Also my problem with the squad is solved as I released a few players :)

Edit: Ignore me just seen you were them lol

Aaron Duffy takes control of Stranraer.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Stranraer were founded in 1870 and play their home games at Stair Park in Stranraer. The club is also known as The Blues.

Have 28 players worth 10k and one player worth a massive 110k but I do have a budget of 7.4 million to play with so will be nice to start spending that :)

I did' date=' going to be a tough one.[/font']

agree mate will hopefully b hard for every1 at some stage with the restrictions put in to place.. i want this to be a challenge but on a dif scale to other customs as im already included in the lower rated 1s..

the reason i didnt hold back with the welsh and still went ahead with this league even with the slight team deficits here and there was a pm id had a while ago with jooles regarding finances and The European Bierley Championship.. them selected welsh are more than do able if gaffer knos wot hes doing sort of speak.. all grounds being pritty much in some sort of close proximity should help.. obviously arnt all going to be identical but pritty much around only 2 thou top deficit which is sound.. pritty close as its hard to go through nations and tie up teams for anybody who hasnt tryd complie sumot like this b4..

honestly all the best to all involved..

i see helen chamberlain at any of my games and crystal clearly she will b getting it allover the office afterwards!!!!! :D .. even if its not my cuppa ill tek it on chin 4 the team!!! :P ..

Torquay got a manager mate? I know a Torquay fan who would be more than happy to manage them and he's a forumer?

Also my problem with the squad is solved as I released a few players :)

Edit: Ignore me just seen you were them lol

i pulled them mate and ill b honest i really didnt want them haha but with promising to get this sorted yesterday and me needing to state my team prior i had no alternative but to run with them as id have had to delay to hang around for a team swap..

cheers.. i dont see the 30 player cap being an issue at the min mate as all teams will try deal out who they currently have.. want evey1 on 30 or under 4 start of season though.. will have a scout closer to game turn 1 and opening of season to see if anybody looks like there going to slip up and have to bite the dust..

awaiting a couple of others 2 accept..

tryd send to napolifan and angus taylor.. says there at club limit so if theres a dif account lads add me..

danielratcliffe@hotmail.co.uk

or apply for your clubs..

DROGHEDA UNITED-NAPOLIFAN101

CARMARTHEN TOWN-ANGUS TAYLOR

Taken Llanelli as tombstone seems to have died...kind of ironic eh? :rolleyes:

It's gonna be a tough one!

ttttt cha! :D ..

worked out better in end matey as you got your preferd out of the 2..

leddy got it all on with his draw which was 110% honest as id have well prefered some of the senior heads to have got hold of the welsh sides as i kno theyd have stuck at them but it wanst to be unfortunately..

leddy 5/4 odds on fav 2 b first out of here :D .. wonder wot bone hel b popping this time 2 create his escape as going gets abit 2 tough! :P ..

nice 1 matey.. gladly accepted..

still awaiting a few more lads to accept and need to tie napolifan in also..

Could you perhaps wait until after my match against him till he joins, makes it easier for my team :D

Could you perhaps wait until after my match against him till he joins' date=' makes it easier for my team :D[/quote']

hahaha quality :D ..

just had a question asked as to why id selected 1 of the lads with a welsh club..

basically boys read the post in its entirity.. i wanted a nations challenge of some sort.. with poor british teams.. we then hav the added champions league style cup also which needed to be on the basis of 4 nation for the format..

i didnt want to copy other customs like tranches veneratio dulcius etc etc teams so i tryd style my own teams for this custom on the bassis of being 2 thou either side of a 5 thou capacity.. top difference being around 2 thou.. purely for finances created by teams.. should be very even really..

teams where 110% random drawn.. in honesty id hav preferd seniors with the welsh but it didnt draw that way..

you was also offered chance to swap if both parties agreed b4 teams were sent to yourselves 1ce gameworld was created.. i recieved none so i thought all was cool..

said prior the majority of teams do equal out pritty much.. but the welsh are the harder challenge.. but they need to be in there for this style league..

the league has that many restrictions to be fair that it will make all teams competable..

lets get at it man and enjoying it..

signing and selling signing and selling is key to them welsh teams imo.. i actually wanted 1 myself but as you kno wen you create a custom you have to select your own side prior and with promising gameworld being done last nite there was no time for myself to arrange a swap so stuck with torquay who are also shocking :D .. but its right.. all about the challenege being hard imo.. the reason ive created such a gameworld.. hopeing it is wot it is ment to be.. a toughy!!!!!..

not a rant there lads just an explanation on a whole for everybody involved..

nice 1 lads! :) ..

This league is really puzzling me. Should i look for loads of 10k rises and risk being sacked? Should i go for rises? Should i go for some high rated players? Should i buy players who's value will rise the most when i buy them?

Ahhhh!!!!! It's a nice chalenge though;)

awaiting rick james and resolja to accept club offers..

awaiting napolifan101 to make connection with drogheda united as his account i have is 2 full 2 send to team wise..

strategy wise i think im going safe first set of deals then will see what happens from there..

had it all sorted for a welsh side wi wot i planned.. half o reason why i dont see issue with them in here as i planned it on base of grabbing 1 myself.. 2 or 3 lots of deals n ya there to some degree so hopefully the guys who have them work a plan and get them going.. i have faith though boys!..