The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

Accepted Forfar. This team is a piece of chickensh*t(total value 650k)' date=' but I'm up for the challenge.[/quote']

i have faith in you man!..

appologies but cant help the way random does things :) ..

takes 2 mins 2 turn a 60 odd rated side in 2 a 70 and cost wot major top 200K..

plenty of posts on this site 2 assist them poorer sides and enable them to be level money maker wise after wot a tb or so..

its all do able man for all teams..

still rekon leddy will break his leg so he can get out of here first!.. infact i rekon he b smashin it now thinkin wot has he dun gettin involved after his bierley antics! :D:P:) ..

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread.. Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland) Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap Acc Stan 3 Other bum team 1 :D:D:D

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap SKIRMISH DIVISION SEASON 1!.. a low economy riser league for the toughest of challenges is wot i thought i wa

Guest Leddy

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread!.

i have faith in you man!..

appologies but cant help the way random does things :) ..

takes 2 mins 2 turn a 60 odd rated side in 2 a 70 and cost wot major top 200K..

plenty of posts on this site 2 assist them poorer sides and enable them to be level money maker wise after wot a tb or so..

its all do able man for all teams..

still rekon leddy will break his leg so he can get out of here first!.. infact i rekon he b smashin it now thinkin wot has he dun gettin involved after his bierley antics! :D:P:) ..

We'll see in due time Racky. :P

imo i rekon the tough part of this league is wen it gets to trying to hit around developing over 87 rateds..

the lower end of the scale is do able as there is so much choice out there..

alot of players in this game seem to get to 87 and then die off and no longer progress.. pritty much start of run o mill land.. around that part i feel alot of teams will start to even up totally.. wen the good managers will then progress..

all the rule implicatons though should keep it nice and fair.. availability on players etc..

anyways no more stressing point on gameworld.. we'll either sink or swim.. simplez :D ..

got bids in 2 improve my 15 man 70 rated squad :D:P:) .. the luxury of being a torquay manager..

p.s back WILL b taken out of chamberlain first possible opportunity!..

hmmm, as with poor man's world, my Welsh budget is killing me. Am guessing I'll miss out on all the major risers i'm bidding on. Still, can hope I'll pick up one or two - there's a big market out there!

weirdest things happened

i just logged in this morning to see if a few of my bids had been accepted in other game worlds

and noticed a new message marker on my team in this game world so clicked on the game world and this is what the message was

Transfer Message

Your chairman has secured the signing of Dean KIELY from Free Agent on a free transfer.

now ive got the above mentioned player, he hasn't cost me anything and i never bid on him and my bank balance is still the same.

now i did originally only have 1 keeper in a 20man squad

and ofc the minimum is usually 2keep's and 21men

so im thinking this has happened automatically to meet these requirements

has anyone esle come across something like this happening before?

weirdest things happened

i just logged in this morning to see if a few of my bids had been accepted in other game worlds

and noticed a new message marker on my team in this game world so clicked on the game world and this is what the message was

Transfer Message

Your chairman has secured the signing of Dean KIELY from Free Agent on a free transfer.

now ive got the above mentioned player' date=' he hasn't cost me anything and i never bid on him and my bank balance is still the same.

now i did originally only have 1 keeper in a 20man squad

and ofc the minimum is usually 2keep's and 21men

so im thinking this has happened automatically to meet these requirements

has anyone esle come across something like this happening before?[/font']

Your chairman has secured the signing of Keigan PARKER from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Rhys DAY from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Lee TRUNDLE from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Ian HILLIER from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Anthony WILLIAMS from Free Agent on a free transfer.

I got 2m worth of players:D

The offer for Durán NOLITO of Barcelona from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Martin CHUDY of FC Nitra from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stefan TOMOVIC of FK Slavija from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jamie NESS of Rangers from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gonzalo VIERA of Miramar Misiones from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nicolas NICOLINI of Bella Vista from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danilo COCCARO of Racing Club de Montevideo from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bernardo LONG of Rampla Juniors from Cowdenbeath has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only managed to get these since I lost out on Chamberlain and a few others (especially to that annoying Forfar Athletic manager who came in at the last minute and stole half my shortlist :()

OH YEA!

The offer for Lorenzo EBECILIO of Ajax from Forfar Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Ajax will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid was a lot better so now I've signed a player with a value higher than the rest of my team. :D

+ It's Ebecilio!

(especially to that annoying Forfar Athletic manager who came in at the last minute and stole half my shortlist :()

That's me bro, couldn't accept the invite until late last night as I wasn't online earlier. Just made bids on pretty much every player on my Gold Shortlist.

That's me bro' date=' couldn't accept the invite until late last night as I wasn't online earlier. Just made bids on pretty much every player on my Gold Shortlist.[/quote']

dam those gold shortlists:mad:

Got a few rises including flanagan for only 300K

Just lost out of Hiram Mier to Fury since he bidded £1M' date=' but getting Brad Jones, probably Tosun since my offer was around £1.5M worth and some other players :D[/quote']

I think people are making mistakes here...

if you buy loads of cheap players that your chairman both values highly you will have a better all round side and make more money. Biding more than 1.5m for a riser mens you wont make that much money.

Thats why i havn't gone into any biding wars.

Anyway, thats just my view maybe im wrong...

if you buy loads of cheap players that your chairman both values highly you will have a better all round side and make more money. Biding more than 1.5m for a riser mens you wont make that much money.

Anyway' date=' thats just my view maybe im wrong...[/quote']

I only bidded high for a few big risers. Partly because they can get to 80+ ratings that players on my shortlist are already on that rating and I still won't have to pay much for them B)

Anyway' date=' thats just my view maybe im wrong...[/quote']

Once they rise, their value will 2 or 3 fold what they are now, along with the chairman value. Buying a non-riser will give you the same value a few monhts later, but the potential with a riser is quite significant - especially if you get the big riser.

With my budget, I've been a bit naughty by bidding just over their value leaving the other team bidding way higher and thus making a big dent in their budgets. If I know I'll lose, I might as well drive the price up for them :o Dirty tactics I know, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Once they rise' date=' their value will 2 or 3 fold what they are now, along with the chairman value. Buying a non-riser will give you the same value a few monhts later, but the potential with a riser is quite significant - especially if you get the big riser.

With my budget, I've been a bit naughty by bidding just over their value leaving the other team bidding way higher and thus making a big dent in their budgets. If I know I'll lose, I might as well drive the price up for them :o Dirty tactics I know, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do![/quote']

We all have shocking teams so our chairmans will value the players quite high.

I think the perfect balence is players like flanagan. He only cost 300K and my chairman value's him at over 1m. Also he will rise by at least 2.

i directly laid a balanced base higher than my actual side for the first run of transfers.. so i can field some sort of squad.. and release all my current crok of..

The offer for Dino ŠPEHAR of NK Osijek from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David STOCKDALE of Fulham from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Moritz LEITNER of Borussia Dortmund from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Leandro SAPETTI of Gimnasia la Plata from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Luís FELIPE of Palmeiras from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oscar LEWICKI of Bayern München from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan Manuel ITURBE of FC Porto from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kenneth ZOHORE of FC København from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin VOLLAND of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Reinhold YABO of 1. FC Koln from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lassana CAMARA of Benfica from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abdou DOUMBIA of Parma from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Darnel SITU of RC Lens from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea DE VITO of Milan from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Soares CEDRIC of Sporting CP from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Zakaria LABYAD of PSV from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Felipe ANDERSON of Santos from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tobías VARGAS of Libertad from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

my next move now will be 2 see wot else im short balance wise.. and ill try grab a player or 2 or 3 purely on basis of chairman valueing them high enough to cash in on..

p.s.. chairman also got giddy and added 6 showers of sheet 2 my side..

REMEMBER LADS.. 30 MAN SQUAD BI SEASON OPENER!!!..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread..

Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland)

Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly isn't organised on the allocated dates, the away team will be awarded a 3-0 win.

Win = 3 points, Draw = 1 point, Loss = 0 points.

Group placings will be organised by points, goal difference and goals scored. If still level, total possession over the 3 games will be calculated.

Winners of each group will progress to a final group of the 4 winners.

Rd 1

Friendly May 4th or May 7th

England

Accrington - Barnet

Rushden - Torquay

Scotland

Cowdenbeath - Forfar

Peterhead - Stranraer

Ireland

Drogheda - Dundalk

Sligo - St Patricks

Wales

Aberystwyth - Carmarthen

Llanelli - Rhyl

Rd 2

Friendly dates May 18th or May 21st

England

Barnet - Rushden

Torquay - Accrington

Scotland

Forfar - Peterhead

Stranraer - Cowdenbeath

Ireland

Dundalk - Sligo

St Patricks - Drogheda

Wales

Carmarthen - Llanelli

Rhyl - Aberystwyth

Rd 3

Friendly dates June 1st or June 4th

England

Rushden - Accrington

Barnet - Torquay

Scotland

Peterhead - Cowdenbeath

Forfar - Stranraer

Ireland

Sligo - Drogheda

Dundalk - St Patricks

Wales

Llanelli - Aberystwyth

Carmarthen - Rhyl

Final Group stage

Rd1

Friendly dates June 15th or June 18th

England - Scotland

Ireland - Wales

Rd 2

Friendly dates June 29th or July 2nd

Scotland - Ireland

Wales - England

Rd 3

Friendly dates July 13th or July 16th

Ireland - England

Scotland - Wales

Does this work for everybody? Will re-post the weeks of friendly dates as a reminder and will keep track of results on here for everybody. Should be a fun little extra for us all!

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread..

two possibly three new faces to join st. patricks

abd's and only bidder on both

Luca SILIGARDI (inter)

Ettore MENDICINO (lazio)

bidding against dundalk for daniel sturridge's signature though.

@pclark setup looks fine to me

Had my first few transfers confirmed for Dundalk

Completed:

Bruno Uvini

Accepted:

Ricardo Dias

Jake Livermore

Wellington Silva

Daniel Ayala

Thomas Kraft

Giuliano Donati

Khouma Babacar

Chris Smalling

I'm happy with these especially Smalling, a few other starters in there for my team, I've also had a bid accepted for Daniel Sturridge but pretty sure i'm going to lose out on him to St Patricks