The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

racky

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap

been waiting for a free team to pop up in this setup:D so i could get back in as i did enjoy this league alot before(used to manage st.pat's)

just applied for cowdenbeath;)

accepted matey..

see how you fair this time after successful first stint mate :) ..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap

well certainly be an interesting one' date=' not got a bad squad of players considering, and with the transfer window coming shortly gonna see what i can pull out of the bag;)[/font']

my new lot need that window majorly matey :eek: ..

actually looked to have maintained the money i needed for my additionals thank god..

TOWN TONKED!..

Drogheda United 2 - 0 Aberystwyth Town

L.FERNANDINHO 56

A.WEIMANN 81

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Aberystwyth Town defeat to Drogheda United.

Aberystwyth Town slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Drogheda United in their Division 1 fixture.

beat forfar tonight 3-2 away from home, did come at a price though, as lost two players to injuries, good thing is though both playerrs are one's i'm looking to get rid of now,just gotta wait for an external bid to get me back in the green though before i can start wheelin and dealin

TOWN LOOSE WELSH DERBY!..

Aberystwyth Town 0 - 1 Llanelli

Half Time

(0 - 0)

J.AGUDELO 64

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Aberystwyth Town defeat to Llanelli.

Aberystwyth Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Llanelli in their Division 1 fixture.

TOWN LOOSE WELSH DERBY!..

Aberystwyth Town 0 - 1 Llanelli

Half Time

(0 - 0)

J.AGUDELO 64

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Aberystwyth Town defeat to Llanelli.

Aberystwyth Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Llanelli in their Division 1 fixture.

Good game mate, that leaves you pretty rooted to the bottom, what's going on there matey?!

Very happy with how Llanelli are shaping up this season. Starting to build a squad that can compete at last!

was finally able to start with the revamping of cowdenbeath earlier on today

after i got an offer in for brad jones

sold him

then placed in 11 bids for new faces

got abd's on the lot however it seems i'm going to miss out on 1 of the player's ive gone for

as the current manager of my old club st.pat's also placed a bid on burak yilmaz and i can't remember the exact amount my transfer fee comes too but i don''t think it's very much over the c.v as its an odd amount ive bid alongside a player

the other guys who will be joining are

benoit costil

florian lejeune

lukas hejda

barry bannan

cristian chavez

daniel didavi

jay spearing

dennis epstein

pierre de wit

ahmed elmohamady

The offer for Bakary SAKO of AS Saint-Etienne from Sligo Rovers has been accepted.

The offer for Bruno CESAR of Benfica from Sligo Rovers has been accepted.

Kevin STROOTMAN has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from PSV for £5' date='120,000

Piccoli NEUTON has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Udinese for £970,000 plus Luiz EDUARDO

Seamus COLEMAN has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Everton for £5,740,000

Rodrigues ZECA has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Panathinaikos for £780,000

Oleksandr RYBKA has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Shakhtar for £960,000 plus Leandro CHICHIZOLA

Rocha RUDY has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Cercle Brugge for £370,000

Fernando CANESIN MATOS has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from RSC Anderlecht for £390,000

Daniel OPARE has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Standard Liège for £4,190,000

Mame DIOUF has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Manchester United for £3,510,000

The offer for Jordi ALBA of Valencia from Sligo Rovers has been accepted.

Sergi ROBERTO has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Barcelona for £3,090,000

Edin VISCA has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Büyüksehir for £340,000

Fabián RINAUDO has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Sporting CP for £1,312,000 plus Wellington NEM and Moura LEANDRO

Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from Sporting CP for £4,000,000 plus Vladislav IGNATJEV .

[/quote']

As you can see ive been hugely busy and the turn around at sligo is quite incredible and now I think we can become a real player in the league as im definately the best cup team here by miles! :D

As you can see ive been hugely busy and the turn around at sligo is quite incredible and now I think we can become a real player in the league as im definately the best cup team here by miles! :D

mate my actual starting 11 is 79 wooooooooooooooooo :P ..

hell of alot better than wot it was wen i took over and still cant win a game! B):P:D ..

weren't able to change my starting lineup as new siginings come in some time earlier today, so had players playing everywhere:D

ended up with burak yilmaz, which is nice, however two of my new siginings fittness wasn't good so subsequently both got injured decent thing both injuries are only for a handful of dyas each

tonihgts scoreline was a 1 nil defeat to llanelli

THY ON FIRE!..

St. Patrick's Athletic 1 - 2 Aberystwyth Town

C.WICKHAM 40 (pen)

Half Time

(1 - 0)

L.THY 75, 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Aberystwyth Town to victory against St.

Patrick's Athletic.

Aberystwyth Town beat St.

Patrick's Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Thy was on the scoresheet for his side.

TOWN MANAGE A BACK TO BACK!!!!!..

Aberystwyth Town 5 - 1 Accrington Stanley

J.VALENCIA 14, 73

P.POGBA 23, 47

A.ISCO 86

Half Time

(2 - 0)

G.SNIJDERS 51

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Aberystwyth Town to victory against Accrington Stanley.

Aberystwyth Town beat Accrington Stanley 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Isco scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pogba and Valencia were also amongst the goalscorers.

SOLID POINT SEES POSSIBILITY OF SAFETY!..

Barnet 1 - 1 Aberystwyth Town

G.BASUALDO 46

Half Time

(0 - 1)

F.NATALINO 2

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Barnet.

Aberystwyth Town dominated much of the play against Barnet but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Natalino was on the scoresheet for his side.

BACK TO REALITY FOR TOWN!..

Stranraer 1 - 0 Aberystwyth Town

F.PORTILLO 59

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Aberystwyth Town defeat to Stranraer.

Aberystwyth Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Stranraer in their Division 1 fixture.

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 15/16..

GREAT ESCAPE ON VERGE OF HAPPENING?!!!..

Aberystwyth Town 1 - 1 Cowdenbeath

B.MÜLLER 48

Half Time

(0 - 0)

A.POLO 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Cowdenbeath.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aberystwyth Town and Cowdenbeath in their Division 1 fixture.

Müller was on the scoresheet for his side.

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 15/16..

GREAT ESCAPE ON VERGE OF HAPPENING?!!!..

Aberystwyth Town 1 - 1 Cowdenbeath

B.MÜLLER 48

Half Time

(0 - 0)

A.POLO 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Cowdenbeath.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aberystwyth Town and Cowdenbeath in their Division 1 fixture.

Müller was on the scoresheet for his side.

didn't even realise i was playing you in two leagues tonight' date=' both eneded in a draw to boot:D[/font']

Cannot believe how much better my team is compared to everyone else :eek:

148 million :D

Good enough to get you 7th in the table. What's happening there? :D

Meanwhile, Llanelli's battle to try and breach the top 8, is momentarily halted as top Welsh side Carmarthen beat us 4-2 at home. Hope it's just a blip in our good run, starting to do much better now.