The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

racky

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 15/16..

didn't even realise i was playing you in two leagues tonight' date=' both eneded in a draw to boot:D[/font']

i majorly need to deal again mate.. still lowest squad value i am..

that stanley job looks easy tbf.. 17 mill in bank and a few players who are very sellable..

will offer then around wen i have some free time :) .. few managers could manage that side comfortably :) ..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 15/16..

My firts look in the forum, im a big forumer on other online games and recently became hooked on here. lol

i also enjoy random newspaper articles, this being one of my current storylines.

news3.jpg

Manchester left Blue in the face by The Blues of London - And manager goes NUTZ!!

After a hard though battle today at Stamford Bridge Chelsea defeated Manchester City leaving manager Lee Silvester speechless and angry, Silvester was seen kicking a road cone outside the stadium shortly after the game..... Silvester had refused to speak to BBC journalists and even Pushed a Match of the Day camera man down the stairs in the corridors of Stamford Bridge before fleeing outside the ground.

news1.jpg

The two sides were Locked at 0-0 after 45 minutes, City made a change and this seemed to be the downfall, Anelka opened his tally for the season in the 53rd, then Lampard later added a 2nd from the spot sealing the win for the home side, Unfortunately the evenings antics after the game have overshadowed the performances on the pitch

Only an hour after the game at 9pm it is thought Silvester has been Arrested after attacking a Chelsea Pensioner with a trumpet!! Silvester is thought to of been high on weed and Intoxicated with Alcohol... After being picked up by close friend Mel Gibson they went to a local pub where they were met by surprised residents, its thought Several Chelsea fans may have driven Silvester into a hole of depression which could of caused his outragious attack.

news2.jpg

London police have refused to comment but have confirmed Silvester has been arrested and will be released after furthur questioning!!!

What will happen next for the eccentric manager! Can City get ready for the arrival of the gunners with all this going on?

B.Cool (the guardian)

i did start a few clubs but then i quit when i found my first official league. i like the idea you have going on here it is ace. so id be happy to take accrinton, i have applyd now, thanks anyway.

lee

OFF THE BOTTOM AT LAST!..

Dundalk 3 - 3 Aberystwyth Town

F.ALEX 67

G.KAKUTA 69, 71 (pen)

Half Time

(0 - 1)

C.OZKARA 3

B.MÜLLER 54

A.ISCO 59

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Dundalk.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Aberystwyth Town and Dundalk in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Ozkara, Isco and Müller were amongst the goalscorers.

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 16/16..

DIAMONDS GIVEN A PROPA POLISHIN OFF!..

Aberystwyth Town 2 - 0 Rushden & Diamonds

C.OZKARA 21

L.THY 85

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Aberystwyth Town to victory against Rushden & Diamonds.

Aberystwyth Town beat Rushden & Diamonds 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ozkara scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Thy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 16/16..

The offer for Adem LJAJIC of Fiorentina from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

20 years old, 87 rated & potential riser, well chuffed with this buy :)

The offer for Davide SANTON of Newcastle United from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good player, 20 years old, 87 rated. Only 1 appearance for Newcastle this season so far but has great potential so more than happy with this signing :)

The offer for Kévin THEOPHILE-CATHERINE of Rennes from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

22 years old, 87 rated, very good player who is starting to get international games also. One for future I believe :)

*NEW RUSHDEN CAPTAIN SCORES ON DEBUT*

Rushden & Diamonds 2 - 1 Cowdenbeath

K.THEOPHILE-CATHERINE 4

D.ROSE 31

Half Time (2 - 0)

B.YILMAZ 65

Paul Watts steered Rushden & Diamonds to victory against Cowdenbeath.

Rushden & Diamonds beat Cowdenbeath 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schieber had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Theophile-Catherine and Rose were amongst the goalscorers.

TOWN CONTINUE TO RISE!..

Rhyl 2 - 2 Aberystwyth Town

C.TELLO 46

R.JESÉ 50

Half Time

(0 - 1)

G.FOFANA 40

G.ÁLVARO 84

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Rhyl.

Aberystwyth Town dominated much of the play against Rhyl but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Fofana and álvaro were amongst the goalscorers.

Sligo's risers over the last changes B)

Luuk de jong 87 -88

Kevin strootman 86-88

Chanturia 75-83

Ricky van wolfswinkel 87-88

Buno cesar 87 -88

Fabio renuido 86-87

But the best saved till last :D

James rodiegeuz 87 - 89 :D Worth a staggering 14.5 million! :eek:

Sligo's risers over the last changes B)

Luuk de jong 87 -88

Kevin strootman 86-88

Chanturia 75-83

Ricky van wolfswinkel 87-88

Buno cesar 87 -88

Fabio renuido 86-87

But the best saved till last :D

James rodiegeuz 87 - 89 :D Worth a staggering 14.5 million! :eek:

all that talent and you still cant get a string of wins :eek::o lol

The offer for Vital DEDE of Vasco da Gama from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

23 year old, 87 rated CB. Very happy with this buy. Alot of top clubs interested in this guy and may get a rise at the next Brazilian ratings :)

The offer for Emmanuel RIVIERE of Toulouse from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

21 year old, 87 rated star. Should go up by 1 or 2 in the changes this time round so be a great buy :)

The offer for Radja NAINGGOLAN of Cagliari from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

23 years old, 87 rated. Most definite set to rise at the Italian changes in the next few weeks. Awesome buy I think :)

5 UNBEATEN FOR TOWN..

:eek:

Aberystwyth Town 1 - 1 Carmarthen Town

L.THY 43

Half Time

(1 - 1)

L.DAMIAO 19

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Aberystwyth Town against Carmarthen Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aberystwyth Town and Carmarthen Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Thy was on the scoresheet for his side.

* NEW LOOK RUSHDEN EASE TO VICTORY *

Dundalk 0 - 3 Rushden & Diamonds

Half Time (0 - 3)

C.VELA 19

A.LJAJIC 36

J.SCHIEBER 43

Paul Watts steered Rushden & Diamonds to victory against Dundalk.

Rushden & Diamonds beat Dundalk 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schieber scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ljajic and Vela were also amongst the goalscorers.

2-2 for Llanelli in a pretty meaningless end of season encounter. We're going to finish 10th or 11th which is an improvement on last season, hope we can build on this finish and break into the top 8 next season.

WOW :eek: Just noticed the race for the title! 4 teams 1 point apart with 1 game to go. Will be very interesting to see how that plays out.

2-2 for Llanelli in a pretty meaningless end of season encounter. We're going to finish 10th or 11th which is an improvement on last season' date=' hope we can build on this finish and break into the top 8 next season.

WOW :eek: Just noticed the race for the title! 4 teams 1 point apart with 1 game to go. Will be very interesting to see how that plays out.[/quote']

looks to be heading the way i expected clarky :) ..

should start to pan out abit now the teams at the top end meaning we should stand a chance of catching up with the sheep hopefuly :eek::P:) ..

WOW :eek: Just noticed the race for the title! 4 teams 1 point apart with 1 game to go. Will be very interesting to see how that plays out.
The title is St Pats to lose. Anything other than a win for them over bottom club Forfar would be a shock result. Given Forfars home record reads W1 D3 L10 and their manager hasn't logged in for 19 days.

I just wish i'd taken over at Peterhead a few games before i did as my things might have been different. Other than a few blips i've been pretty happy with how things have went. Although i've been unable to recover the goal difference which took a bit of a hammering before i came in.

It's been a bit of a learning curve for me getting to grips with with this type of set up. I could have done a lot better financially and i'll certainly be aware of that next season.

Rushden & Diamonds unveil their new kit which will be launched soon

for the start of next season

The Skirmish giants will wear a new design by Umbro

A new sponsorship deal has also be tied up with food giants Domino's

15dta1w.png