The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

racky

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 16/16..

Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS has completed his move to Sligo Rovers from FC Schalke 04 for £2' date='480,000 plus Will BRUIN and C.J. SAPONG [/quote']

One more great talent as I finally shore that problematic CB spot :D

This team is looking great on paper :D

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap!.. 16/16..

You clearly didnt see the white :D

I will concentrate more next season ' date=' this season is a wash off for me :D

I have the tools , Now I must start to produce as Im doing brillantly in the cups but useless in the league :D[/quote']

u just need a shirt sponsor like domino's to spur u on like me :D haha

RESCUED OFF THE BOTTOM ATLEAST!..

Peterhead 2 - 0 Aberystwyth Town

S.JEFFREN 32

M.BESIC 46

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Aberystwyth Town defeat to Peterhead.

Aberystwyth Town slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Peterhead in their Division 1 fixture.

RUSHDEN STUNNED

Stranraer 1 - 0 Rushden & Diamonds

B.ELIZEU 70

Half Time (0 - 0)

Rushden & Diamonds end the season on a sour note after a shock away defeat to Scottish side Stranraer

Watts' lads were favourites to secure a top 3 spot with a hope other results would possibly win them the league

Hopes were crushed when Elizeu netted on the 70th minute

Rushden will now end the season in 4th spot

good resul for the final match of the season

Stranraer 1-0 Rushden & Diamonds

B.ELIZEU 70

Half Time

(0 - 0)

i will try better than 9th position for next season

RUSHDEN AWARDS

After a prolific season for Rushden & Diamonds, Nils PETERSEN is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot!

Watts will take confidence that a player sold a few weeks ago was able to still win this award and hope his new strike force can repeat this next season

After a fantastic season with Rushden & Diamonds, Mattia DESTRO is awarded the SMFA Player of the season!

A suprise award for Destro who left Rushden due to lack of games lately in a part exchange deal for new boy Nainggolan

RUSHDEN AWARDS

After a prolific season for Rushden & Diamonds' date=' Nils PETERSEN is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot![/b']

Watts will take confidence that a player sold a few weeks ago was able to still win this award and hope his new strike force can repeat this next season

After a fantastic season with Rushden & Diamonds, Mattia DESTRO is awarded the SMFA Player of the season!

A suprise award for Destro who left Rushden due to lack of games lately in a part exchange deal for new boy Nainggolan

yeah noticed that myself yeaterday pretty strange when both awarded players aren't actually in the league anymore:D

looking forward to building a lil' powerhouse here with cowdenbeath though for the upcoming season short on budget allowances so having to tsell a star to build a squad up

but i think i might be lucky and still get one or two of my current players in with a little rise when the prem.and bundesliga are done properly(heres hoping anyway)

We sign gabriel torje from udinese :)

barkary kone 82 - 86

Im pleased to have won 2 cups and a runner up spot in one cup.

But to finish 7th is a massive disapointment and now we have much better depth all round to challenge on every front.

Should break the 200 million barrier very soon :D

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

Rushden & Diamonds have managed to sign Alessio CERCI from Sligo Rovers on a deal believed to be around £7,000,000.

Great signing for my Rushden side. Cerci looks like a certain riser to 88. He is injured for 4 weeks but something had to be sacraficed to strengthen the side.

Also nice to see another manager being able to do an internal deal :)

SLIGO CONQUER EUROPE!

We have won 3 cups this season and runners up in the other one. We are definately the best cup team by a million miles but Im so happy to win the european cup with my defensive midfider who was emergency CB scoring in the 88 minute :D

Great night for the boys :D

Got around 5 million prize money and 2 million in gate money :P

just agreed terms with 10 players for cowdenbeath using the cash that i got for the laz. sale

nothing to special in these lot mainly just trying to build a respectable squad size as bar my starting 11 my backups or reserves are all 60=72rated

m.roderick

t.kadar

s.josleu

a.grimaldo

andre wisdom

d.da costa

tim treude

c.daminuta

d.jennings

r.tunicliffe

Christoph KRAMER + 3 > 78

Teemu PUKKI + 5 > 83

Chris LÖWE + 5 > 80

Good risers to make some £££ for Rushden

Bought all 3 for £1.2m and can now sell for £6m

Not mega amazing but decent money making :)

signing catch up players this season..

team should look shocking come the end of it :) ..

The offer for Jan HOLENDA of Anzhi from Aberystwyth Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Archived