The Premier Skirmish Division!.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs/87 Rating Cap..

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread..

another six new faces joining st.patricks possibly 7, as one bid is contested

PAREDES, Leandro-Boca Juniors

HESL, Wolfgang-Hamburger SV

CUNNINGHAM, Greg-Manchester City

DE LAET, Ritchie-Manchester United

JARDEL, Nivaldo-Benfica

ERICHOT, Yvan-AS Monaco

and the contested bid is on jay spearing of liverpool

between me and stranraer

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread.. Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland) Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap Acc Stan 3 Other bum team 1 :D:D:D

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. No Buying Over 29 Yrs.. 87 Rating Cap SKIRMISH DIVISION SEASON 1!.. a low economy riser league for the toughest of challenges is wot i thought i wa

Re: The Premier Skirmish Division!.. ID-62634.. Reports/Transfers/Discussion Thread..

What is the point of the cup thing. It means we will have 3 cup competitions

There's no point to it, just an extra bit of fun. I suggested it to Racky and he liked the idea and told me to go ahead and organise it. If you're no into it then no problem, just let us know and we can void your games.

But tbh friendlies take no effort to organise as all players can be used and they don't lose fitness and cant get injured/suspended.

Skirmish League...Battle of Britain (and Ireland)

Friendlies to be arranged by the home team. If friendly isn't organised on the allocated dates' date=' the away team will be awarded a 3-0 win.

Win = 3 points, Draw = 1 point, Loss = 0 points.

Group placings will be organised by points, goal difference and goals scored. If still level, total possession over the 3 games will be calculated.

Winners of each group will progress to a final group of the 4 winners.

[b']Rd 1[/b]

Friendly May 4th or May 7th

England

Accrington - Barnet

Rushden - Torquay

Scotland

Cowdenbeath - Forfar

Peterhead - Stranraer

Ireland

Drogheda - Dundalk

Sligo - St Patricks

Wales

Aberystwyth - Carmarthen

Llanelli - Rhyl

Rd 2

Friendly dates May 18th or May 21st

England

Barnet - Rushden

Torquay - Accrington

Scotland

Forfar - Peterhead

Stranraer - Cowdenbeath

Ireland

Dundalk - Sligo

St Patricks - Drogheda

Wales

Carmarthen - Llanelli

Rhyl - Aberystwyth

Rd 3

Friendly dates June 1st or June 4th

England

Rushden - Accrington

Barnet - Torquay

Scotland

Peterhead - Cowdenbeath

Forfar - Stranraer

Ireland

Sligo - Drogheda

Dundalk - St Patricks

Wales

Llanelli - Aberystwyth

Carmarthen - Rhyl

Final Group stage

Rd1

Friendly dates June 15th or June 18th

England - Scotland

Ireland - Wales

Rd 2

Friendly dates June 29th or July 2nd

Scotland - Ireland

Wales - England

Rd 3

Friendly dates July 13th or July 16th

Ireland - England

Scotland - Wales

Does this work for everybody? Will re-post the weeks of friendly dates as a reminder and will keep track of results on here for everybody. Should be a fun little extra for us all!

looks good 2 me fella..

this comp is just a kind of added extra.. completly dif based format with the league only being 1 division i feel it adds a diff style 2 pos liven things up abit..

if players are injured etc do u just leave them in the starting 11 and they wil play the game?.. i dont bother wi friendlys much to kno?..

There's no point to it' date=' just an extra bit of fun. I suggested it to Racky and he liked the idea and told me to go ahead and organise it. If you're no into it then no problem, just let us know and we can void your games.

But tbh friendlies take no effort to organise as all players can be used and they don't lose fitness and cant get injured/suspended.[/quote']

Ok im in, was just wondering

st. patricks have just agreed terms for milan's alexander merkel

wounded haha.. 4got about him completely..

as for torquay..

The offer for Fabio BORINI of Chelsea from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

he should imo see a tad rise..

got 1 more on way name wise then rest are 70 rated bums im afraid and im over and out on deal front til tbs vanish!..

Nice financial differencies between the teams' date=' you guys are buying Thiagos, Smallings, Sturridges etc. My whole budget would've been gone if I had bought a player like that....[/quote']

thats what im thinking. My main signing is 520k

Nice financial differences between the teams' date=' you guys are buying Thiagos, Smallings, Sturridges etc. My whole budget would've been gone if I had bought a player like that....[/quote']

I could do it but im chosing not to as you'll lose tons of money every week with the wage bill.

Nice financial differences between the teams' date=' you guys are buying Thiagos, Smallings, Sturridges etc. My whole budget would've been gone if I had bought a player like that....[/quote']

I did have a pretty good squad to start with compared to most teams, i think the original value of my whole team was around 17 mill which was the most in the league, definitely feel for the Welsh clubs though, tough going...

I could do it but im chosing not to as you'll lose tons of money every week with the wage bill.

I was worried about that, but figure that if I get one key player at each position (CB - Smalling, CM - Thiago & Fwd - TBC) I should be able to offload them for about 30 odd mill in the midseason and clear up the deficit and then some.

I was worried about that' date=' but figure that if I get one key player at each position (CB - Smalling, CM - Thiago & Fwd - TBC) I should be able to offload them for about 30 odd mill in the midseason and clear up the deficit and then some.[/quote']

Yeah true that but who do you bring in then? Your likes of Hazard etc.. :D

Yeah true that but who do you bring in then? Your likes of Hazard etc.. :D

Yeah I figure I could just have Hazard, Neymar, Lukaku, Ganso, De Gea....pretty average team I suppose:rolleyes:

More than likely use the profit to strengthen the whole squad, better to have 20+ mill than the 3 million I started with :D

We'll see though, I could be completely off base and just be sending Dundalk into Portsmouth territory...

way the league is set up mate seriously imo its about managers knowledge..

all teams are going to be going in 2 debt left right and centre.. a donkey at the higher deficit sides wont do much regardless of being at the higer end of the team deficit compared to a brain at the lower ends..

theres that many restrictions all teams are catchable..

depends how you want to play the game mate but logically had that player doubled or trbled in value it would have been good maths to have blown out like that..

i personally went for a balanced approach.. i dont feel 1 key player in each area of the field works well as the next man on either side of him is usualy at a sumot round - 10 deficit or so..

horses for courses man int it..

end o day can sign a right team on this game for under 2 mill.. dont care..

back to busines.. my las 2 name signings at torquay..

The offer for Ryo MIYAICHI of Arsenal from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

both i feel are set to continually rise abit..

will be landing in amongst a bunch of numpties..

I did have a pretty good squad to start with compared to most teams' date=' i think the original value of my whole team was around 17 mill which was the most in the league, definitely feel for the Welsh clubs though, tough going...[/quote']

there the top of the welsh teams though matey.. and i wanted teams from all british area in there..

starting off is nothing..

yous seem to be missing key part man.. all grounds are so close to each other capacity wise.. i went 2 thou either side of 5 thou.. meaning revenue wise all teams should struggle 2gether..

the welsh are the main challenge i agree but 80 plus rated players in a team and rest wot low 70s is going to surely set out for shokin play.. injuries unfit etc.. your on a hideing to nothing..

irish teams had high squad value.. low money.. english and scots teams had steady value starting money bumped them even pritty much wi irish..

as for welsh :P .. EXACTLY WHY THE DRAW WAS RANDOM :D ..

squad cap age cap ratin cap.. all grounds very similar capacity wise.. 1ce all teams get close u watch how even it will be..

the grounds is the key man imo.. jesus orite havin all starting stuff in close proximity but if grounds are double etc.. thats double polk coming in for clubs meaning IN THE LONG HAUL they get overall advantage.. said this loads.. this league will eventually even out majorly and best managers will progress then as 87 is pure run of mill land player wise imo..

theres a shed load of posts on forum 2 help them welsh out.. infact how about release all ya side having replaced them with 70s team rating will o rised well up for a start :eek: .. costing absolout peanuts 2 do.. if money aint the best how about a player or 2 purely 2 cash in on rite away as value will b wot 2 or 3 times after tbs are up.. money then 2 sign a balanced side.. sign them balanced as possible risers.. infact 1ce you do that youll b at start of point where every 1 else seems to be.. like i said well doable.. imo 1 set of transfers unfortunately behind every1 else.. but aload of players to go at 70-74 end o scale as no 1 else needs them.. fact its 30 man squad cap means theres no hoggin so all sides will get a crack at collecting talent..

like i said all about managers though and how they think.. all sides will either sink or swim depending on wots upstairs in gaffers noggin! :D ..

all selected teams were chosen on ground capacity being 2 thou either side of 5 thou.. i obviously chose dif sides 2 other customs for freshness.. any team is manageable.. dont care.. fact theres so many 60s still about imo means its managers and not club wi issues :) ..

FEW TEAMS OVER 30 MAN CAP LIMIT.. GOT TILL PRIOR TO FIRST GAME OF SEASON TO SORT IT OR YOUR OUT BOYS!.. PLENTY TIME DOABLE THOUGH..

Division 1...Club Bal Players Ave Rat Total Value Top Players

Rushden & Diamonds - 27 72 £5.9M Y.OZTEKIN R.MORRISON O.ALKAN

Torquay United - 24 76 £24.2M D.STOCKDALE M.LEITNER K.VOLLAND

Accrington Stanley - 29 75 £13.9M J.CILLESSEN A.POTUK K.LONG

Barnet - 33 78 £30.6M E.ALFONSO O.NETO D.DRINKWATER

Drogheda United - 23 77 £29.2M A.FONTAS J.MCEACHRAN G.ARABATZIS

Sligo Rovers - 22 76 £17.1M J.MCGUINNESS R.CRETARO J.NDO

St. Patrick's Athletic - 25 79 £45.0M D.STURRIDGE R.DE LAET W.HESL

Cowdenbeath - 33 74 £11.6M B.JONES J.CORTES D.REYES

Peterhead - 21 72 £3.9M D.WYNESS J.STEWART P.EMSLIE

Stranraer - 29 67 £2.1M E.LAMANNA A.ONE P.MURPHY

Forfar Athletic - 31 74 £9.7M J.BOYE L.EBECILIO L.NARSINGH

Aberystwyth Town - 45 72 £5.1M A.AKINBIYI S.OLIVEIRA S.DUFFY

Carmarthen Town - 25 71 £8.2M L.TRUNDLE B.HIKMET K.PARKER

Llanelli - 31 71 £3.7M J.AGUDELO A.SAMARIS F.PIRIZ

Rhyl - 23 68 £240k M.CONNOLLY G.OWEN A.YANKO

Dundalk - 22 78 £45.6M C.SMALLING A.THIAGO T.KRAFT

my squad has gon from.. 15 players.. 1.2 million value up 2 a final total of id guess 26 million wen other players land..

I FEEL SORRY FOR RHYL :( .. there rape tackle.. dont think a deal has even bin done..

FEW TEAMS OVER 30 MAN CAP LIMIT.. GOT TILL PRIOR TO FIRST GAME OF SEASON TO SORT IT OR YOUR OUT BOYS!.. PLENTY TIME DOABLE THOUGH..

will realse players when im off the phone

Aberystwyth Town now down to 27 players

Oops, completely forgot about that rule :o Sorted it out now.