• Cafu
    • Nedved
    • Figo
    • Rooney
    • fabregas
    • Messi

Best players to buy

The best players to buy are, age 28+ because the game setup on how they

form in real life not many 17 - 22 players play so there rating will never go up, and if you are a chelsea manager for example selll you under 20 players

cause with all there money they will never go up and if you manage small club dont buy they or any players that dont play in real life cause they will not improve your team,

So i Strongly Rec you to buy 28+ players cause most of they play every game so there rating will go up

Re: Best players to buy

I disagree again lol. 28 plus playesr are the worse to buy. Higher wages, lower value. Shorter shelf life. I know many 18-24 year olds that play. some of the best talent in the world falls into this catergory. Rooney, Ronaldo, Kaka, Qauresma, Nani, Moutinho etc etc. Also ratings are not just based on game time so the fact they play every game doesnt mean they will get increased :D

Best players to buy

The best players to buy are' date=' age 28+ because the game setup on how they

form in real life not many 17 - 22 players play so there rating will never go up, and if you are a chelsea manager for example selll you under 20 players

cause with all there money they will never go up and if you manage small club dont buy they or any players that dont play in real life cause they will not improve your team,

So i Strongly Rec you to buy 28+ players cause most of they play every game so there rating will go up[/quote']

I agree with the people who have said buy young because 28+ is too old IMO. Yes there is alot of older players that have high ratings but they always have high wages which is why I wouldn't recommend smaller clubs should buy them. Younger players get quite alot of games wether it be in cup games or even coming on as a sub for 20 minutes. I also find it funny how you are recommending 28+ players and yet you only have 3 28+ players in your poll :confused:

For the serious player i would recommend buying young talent who if all goes well will increase in ratings and value.Research is the key for this approach and a few hours checking the talent threads can land you some gems.

Buying older players may sometimes give a team a short fix but if you are like many on SM and are prepared to hold on to a club for a long time you will find this can lead to problems with club debt and crippling wage bills.

Each to their own i say but if you intend to play this game long term i would stay clear of older players on their way down in the ratings.

• 4 months later...

If i had unlimited cash and i had 2 wishes to sign 2 players i would sign Messi and Fabregas for reasons -

* They are very young

* They will defiantly increase in the future

* They will be around for years and years

* They are very high at the moment so they will play first team now

* They play in 2 different positions.

They would be the 2 players i would like to sign but it all depends on your cash and current squad.

If i had unlimited cash and i had 2 wishes to sign 2 players i would sign Messi and Fabregas for reasons -

* They are very young

* They will defiantly increase in the future

* They will be around for years and years

* They are very high at the moment so they will play first team now

* They play in 2 different positions.

They would be the 2 players i would like to sign but it all depends on your cash and current squad.

True, although it's not THAT important they'll be around for years and years. I'm not gonna try to build up a team that will reach its high in the year 2010. :D

But when you buy a 85 rated, 19 year old player you have a very good chance he'll go up in value and rating.

For example

Axel Witsel: Standard Liege, age 18, rating 82.

Real Madrid wanted to sign him when he was 15 years old. He didn't want to leave his family and all at such a young age, etc.

Now, if Real wanted him that means something, right?

His rating still isn't that great but that's because he didn't play in the first team over the last seasons.

This season he's becoming one of the best players of Standard. So you can be very sure he'll go up in value.

Even if you don't really need him you can still buy him to sell later (for much more money of course).

It's not really fair when top teams do this but well... football isn't always fair.

• 3 weeks later...

AFRICA PLAYER

GOODDAY TO ALL THE MEMBER OF THIS FORUMS.

I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THIS MEMBER OF THIS FORUM,WHICH I BELIEVE ANYONE OF YOU WILL NOT REGRET.I AM FROM AFRICA A COUNTRY REP.OF MALI.

INFACT WE HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS WILLING TO GET ALOAN OR ATRANFER IDEAL FROM A CLUB TEAM.

THIS IS NAME OF THE PLAYERS.

MAKINDE WASIU

AMUSA NURUDEEN

ADEWALE ADE

PAPA DIARRA

ABDOUL SOW AND OTHERS.ANYBODY WANT TO WHO MORE THINGS ABOUT THIS PLAYERS SHOULD CONTACT OUR +002236467946 .

ISSA DIAKITE ....

otunba_k2@yahoo.com

Re: AFRICA PLAYER

GOODDAY TO ALL THE MEMBER OF THIS FORUMS.

I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THIS MEMBER OF THIS FORUM' date='WHICH I BELIEVE ANYONE OF YOU WILL NOT REGRET.I AM FROM AFRICA A COUNTRY REP.OF MALI.

INFACT WE HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS WILLING TO GET ALOAN OR ATRANFER IDEAL FROM A CLUB TEAM.

THIS IS NAME OF THE PLAYERS.

MAKINDE WASIU

AMUSA NURUDEEN

ADEWALE ADE

PAPA DIARRA

ABDOUL SOW AND OTHERS.ANYBODY WANT TO WHO MORE THINGS ABOUT THIS PLAYERS SHOULD CONTACT OUR +002236467946 .

ISSA DIAKITE ....

[email']otunba_k2@yahoo.com[/email]

Can somone look @ this guy he is clogging up the forum with this 1 post which i have seen 4 times.

However, i would say, on the right subject, that its best to get young, super talent, which is what the majority have voted 4

Can somone look @ this guy he is clogging up the forum with this 1 post which i have seen 4 times.

However' date=' i would say, on the right subject, that its best to get young, super talent, which is what the majority have voted 4[/quote']

My concern is that I think that he thinks we are real life clubs. :confused:

However' date=' i would say, on the right subject, that its best to get young, super talent, which is what the majority have voted 4[/quote']

My concern is that I think that he thinks we are real life clubs.