Messi Deal :O

Spursmacca

I've been offered Wayne Rooney, Buffon and 10mil for Messi.

I counter offered for Rooney, Vidic and 18mil and I'm waiting for a response.

My Keepers are: Valdes, Hart, De Gea

Defenders: Zannetti, Maxwell, Dani Alves, Ivanovic, Puyol, Lucio, K. Toure, Subotic, H. Westermann

Midfielders: Busquets, Xavi, Y. Toure, S. Keita, Pedro, Marin, Lennon, Ganso, Muller, Hazard, Bale, Albrighton, Thiago

Forwards: Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Hulk, Lukaku, Forlan, Mazola, F. Andre

I also have 27mil to spend.

I am unsure whether or not to go through with this deal so any help/advice will help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Messi Deal :o

I've been offered Wayne Rooney' date=' Buffon and 10mil for Messi.

I counter offered for Rooney, Vidic and 18mil and I'm waiting for a response.

Defenders: Zannetti, Maxwell, Dani Alves, Ivanovic, Puyol, Lucio, K. Toure, Subotic, H. Westermann

Midfielders: Busquets, Xavi, Y. Toure, S. Keita, Pedro, Marin, Lennon, Ganso, Muller, Hazard, Bale, Albrighton, Thiago

Forwards: Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Hulk, Lukaku, Forlan, Mazola, F. Andre

I am unsure whether or not to go through with this deal so any help/advice will help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I would do it,96 and 95 for 98 is pretty good deal.

I've been offered Wayne Rooney' date=' Buffon and 10mil for Messi.

[b']I counter offered for Rooney, Vidic and 18mil and I'm waiting for a response.[/b]

I am unsure whether or not to go through with this deal so any help/advice will help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is a good deal, but the first one is pants so don't go through with that one. If he doesn't accept your counter offer, don't do the deal because you still have a great squad imo - personally i wouldn't sell Messi as he's irreplaceable.

This is a good deal' date=' but the first one is pants so don't go through with that one. If he doesn't accept your counter offer, don't do the deal because you still have a great squad imo - [b']personally i wouldn't sell Messi as he's irreplaceable.[/b]

i agree with this

Wouldn't do it myself as I'd rather have Messi than Vidic + Rooney and looking at your team you don't need both of them btw. With Alves - Puyol - Lucio - Zanetti you already have a 94 rated defence, Vidic wouldn't up this real much. And Rooney simply is less than Messi :rolleyes:

The only thing I'd be looking for if I were you was a good CM/AM player, Ozil or Sneijder ;)

Archived