AngusPAOK Signatures Requests|Not currently taking requests

AngusLFC

Re: Angus Taylor Signatures Requests

Hi There

I Want On Sign Of Burton Albion in EC 7777 Thx In Advanced!

thx in advanced :X

Wont be doing this for you as you posted it on several thread, something I asked people not to do.

@Tenzama i maght be able to do your sig this afternoon. Also when you say Silva is that the Man.City one and do you mind what kit they are wearing?

Wont be doing this for you as you posted it on several thread' date=' something I asked people not to do.

@Tenzama i maght be able to do your sig this afternoon. Also when you say Silva is that the Man.City one and do you mind what kit they are wearing?[/quote']

:o:o:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wont be doing this for you as you posted it on several thread' date=' something I asked people not to do.

@Tenzama i maght be able to do your sig this afternoon. Also when you say Silva is that the Man.City one and do you mind what kit they are wearing?[/quote']

Yeah, David Silva mate and I don't mind what Kit it is so long as they're all in the same one mate, would prefer the home kit though, but anything goes. ;)

Yeah' date=' David Silva mate and I don't mind what Kit it is so long as they're all in the same one mate, would prefer the home kit though, but anything goes. ;)[/quote']

Ok i can do them all home kit, it will be done tomorrow.

Hi mate' date=' any chance you can turn this into a sig for me please?

I would be able to however it is not a great shape for a sig (although it should still work). What i could do for you is cut out Nani, the ball and Hart and put them onto a backround, that way i could make it longer lenthways...

Or i could put Nani and the Ball in colour and the rest in black and white? What do you think? Also do you want any text?

Ok i can do them all home kit' date=' it will be done tomorrow.

I would be able to however it is not a great shape for a sig (although it should still work). What i could do for you is cut out Nani, the ball and Hart and put them onto a backround, that way i could make it longer lenthways...

[b']Or i could put Nani and the Ball in colour and the rest in black and white[/b]? What do you think? Also do you want any text?

Yeah do that mate, as for text I would like....

The city is yours, the city is yours

20,000 empty seats are you blinking sure?

But I think that might be too much, if you can do something like that it'll be great but id imagine it would be too muc.

Could I get a signature similar to that only with Benzema' date=' Marcelo and Silva all in Manchester City kits, I'd like the background to be Manchester City themed (maybe the stadium?), I'll leave the details up to you though :)

I'd like a Manchester City logo on it with the words 'The 12th Power!' running through it/below it. Whichever looks best to you. :)

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

tezsig.png

Hope you like it. Sorry about the Benzema PIAD but i dont have time to change it:o Also i can make it slightly smaller for you if you want.

hey mate' date=' any chance i can get a daniel agger sig? work your magic with it :P

would like it to say veg somewhere, and dagger as well :D. thanks[/quote']

Hi There

I Want Sign Of Crawley Town In EC 8000

I Just Request In This Threat ;)

Thanks In Advanced

King Regards

Mahya

Not sure if i can do these two sigs as todayy is the last day i will be making sigs as i cant do it during school term, i will try and get them done tonite though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...