Sign in to follow this  
MammaPoor

Jack robinson

Re: Jack robinson

Will they play when Kelly' date=' Aurelio and Johnson are back? Also they won't really get that big of a rise as they have only played a couple of games.[/quote']

kelly was very very good before his injury so that is a tough one, i dont know really we will have to wait and see.

it wont be hard to displace johnson tbh, he is rubbish defensively and it isnt a coincidence liverpool are doing well and keeping clean cheets without him there.

aurelio will never be back. he managed 25 minutes last time, he is so injury prone he is a great player but can virtually be ruled out of a starting place due to injury problems. a great shame but its just fact.

so i think robinson could get the nod a fair bit, although johnson is obviously more experienced so despite his good performances he may get in just as he is a big name. he may not though, only daglish knows that.

kelly / flanananann, both very good. the thing is kelly can play CB too, carrgher is getting no younger.

kyrakgios is a walking clown, skrtel can be pretty good but is inconsistent.

i think kelly could drop in at CB a few times when needed possibly.

so many youth english talents at liverpool hard to say who will get games.

thats my insight anyway, hope it helps out a bit. i know its vague but its hard to predict how much young players will play!

Will they play when Kelly' date=' Aurelio and Johnson are back? Also they won't really get that big of a rise as they have only played a couple of games.[/quote']

I think Kelly is going to start playing more as a centre back next season because that is his original position and he'll probably be a long term replacement for Carra.

Auerlio will probably be gone next season as well or he will be a squad player but I think his career is basically over.

Neither Jack Robinson or Flanno will be starting for Liverpool next season. That's the reality! I've watched both players progress through the youth and reserve teams and both players have a lot of talent. However, neither are good enough or ready to be starting game in game out, yet. When Kelly and Johnson are fit they will both come back into the first team. I can also see Liverpool buying a new left back in the summer. The two youngsters will get game time now and again - especially if Liverpool end up in the Europa league, but I can't see either of these 2 young fullbacks starting regularly for at least a couple of seasons.

I wouldn't put anybody off buying them on SM, however it's unlikely they will hit high 80's/90 for at least a few seasons.

Still worth it, if your on one of those Division 5 Challenges, even if they rise to 79 you still might double your money.

Sold an 82 rated, 21 yo for 5m. (Original Investment 500k)

So could get at least 3m for maybe a 1m investment.

Neither Jack Robinson or Flanno will be starting for Liverpool next season. That's the reality! I've watched both players progress through the youth and reserve teams and both players have a lot of talent. However' date=' neither are good enough or ready to be starting game in game out, yet. When Kelly and Johnson are fit they will both come back into the first team. I can also see Liverpool buying a new left back in the summer. The two youngsters will get game time now and again - especially if Liverpool end up in the Europa league, but I can't see either of these 2 young fullbacks starting regularly for at least a couple of seasons.

I wouldn't put anybody off buying them on SM, however it's unlikely they will hit high 80's/90 for at least a few seasons.[/quote']

Well that's good for me if it does come true. I got Johnson and Kelly hoping that they would both come back from injury and rise, so yeah, I completely agree with you.

However, Dalglish isn't stupid. He won't waste money on a left back when he knows he has a hot new prospect in Robinson, and would rather save money and still end up with a good left back, instead of buying another and ignoring Robinson's progress, and so using money and ending up with only 1 good left back again and a squad player.

Also, Flanagan is in there to take Skrtel's place who is very INCONSISTENT. He leaks goals too often and so Dalglish will be willing to try others. For that Flanagan is the number one contender.

As for Carragher, he's just getting on and so needs a replacement. Kelly will one day be back from injury and take that place.

No matter what anyone says, Johnson isn't in danger of retiring soon and is a big name because he is good. He can go forward and will make the odd last ditch tackle. His pace also helps him. If it isn't his abilit his name will get him a starting 11 place.

Next year the Liverpool defence we will see alot more of in my opinion is:

-------------------Reina-------------------

Johnson------Kelly------Flanagan------Robinson

Next year the Liverpool defence we will see alot more of in my opinion is:

-------------------Reina-------------------

Johnson------Kelly------Flanagan------Robinson

Next Year is a bit optimistic' date=' a future back line for [b']sure[/b], but that might resemble Cup Game Back Four to test it out for next year, just to make sure.

Danny Wilson is a free agent in my game world. Is he a must buy? hes 19/83 and would cost 2.6m? And also how about Dani Pacheco? Hes available for 780k but is 20/77. He had a good end to the season out on loan so could he rise? Shelvey is another with bags of potential at 19/80 and is available for 2.85m. Will any of them get enough football to rise though